Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Photos: Another Milestone For Made In Aba Products - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Another Milestone For Made In Aba Products (500 Views)

VIDEO: Atiku Inspect Made In Aba Products / Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Another Milestone For Made In Aba Products by RolandAkachukwu(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Another milestone for made-in-Aba

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, in the company of the State's Commissioner for Industry, Chief Henry Ikoh, today received a delegation from the Chief of Naval Staff at the Abia State Governor's Lodge in Aba.

The delegation led by Commodore Chris Obinta was in Abia to finalize plans for commencement of production of naval uniforms at Aba.

Speaking during the visit, Gov Ikpeazu thanked the federal government for supporting Made in Aba.
"I commend the Nigeria Navy for indicating interest in procuring their wears from our people here in Aba. I must also commend the Federal Government for the support given to our made-in-Aba promotion campaign.

"Made-in-Aba is bigger than the geographical entity of Aba . Made-in-Aba is a philosophy that has even gone beyond the shores of Nigeria. We encourage our people wherever they are to sustain the campaign by wearing and promoting made-in-Aba. We must be proud of our own."

Enyinnaya Appolos
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
26/04/2017

Re: Photos: Another Milestone For Made In Aba Products by jieta: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
v
Re: Photos: Another Milestone For Made In Aba Products by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Aba manufacturers need to improve their product quality so that it can compete with the products outside of Nigeria and this will in turn reduce the rate of imports.
Re: Photos: Another Milestone For Made In Aba Products by Agumbankembu: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
One guy called Frank Fashions that I know makes Navy Uniforms on a bulk scale, he schools in Abia Poly .
Re: Photos: Another Milestone For Made In Aba Products by Igboesika: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
God bless Igbos.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw On Facebook Today / Did Osinbajo Panel Submit Its Ikoyigate Report To PMB Before He Jetted Out? / Edo APC Governorchip Aspirant Blessing Agbomhere, Beaten Up At The Benin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.