Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics (33478 Views)

Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Elle277(f): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Perfect God indeed, He does the impossible
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by RaeMystix: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mayflowa:

Awwwww. God will give you one of the most loving, understanding, industrious, handsome wealthy young man as a husband that all your friends would envy

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by tjskii(f): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
People go through so much we don't know about..always be kind to others, u don't know what they're dealing with
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by chocolatelady(f): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tears of joy dropped from my eyes while reading this testimony. Our lord said , I am the God, is there anything too hard for me to do '. Uche, i share in your happiness. Our God never forgets anyone that trusted in Him.
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by VeniJu: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:
Can't wait to become a Mom
That means getting bangedtongue
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by wickedworld: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wow, what a great miracle. Happy birthday little angel
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by 2bam: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
look out testimony, laevilmiss you that say your god those not hear or answer are you hearing this testimony.......
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Motolank: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
GOD who did this will do mine too IJN
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by amarachi06(f): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
modelmike7:

AMEN
God Almighty will answer your prayers just as he answered Hannah in the Holy Book.
Your prayers are answered already at this moment. Give all Glory to God.

thx dear

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by ipreach: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:

Lol. Don't I have to build a relationship with you first?

So how can we meet, because I am very serious
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Hades2016(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
BABANGBALI:
craze dey worry you abi you no see sey I don book the girl?you no see Vaseline for my hand?
lol MR booker ... You say

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Hades2016(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
smartty68:

I'm available... Lemme be the father of your shidrens cheesy

Hades2016 & ipreach, don't lemme start e-war o... Two two both of you should take ya time o angry
Mr man u say

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Hades2016(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:

Oh mine.
seriously I want to be that Man to see you smile and laugh all the time .... Am not baba olowo ooooo but trust me am gonna make you happy kiss
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by decatalyst(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
I must confess, this piece inspired me to go on my kneels to thank Jesus.

The God of amazing wonders that defile human knowledge and craft.

Glorious God you are.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by kendo60(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Those born on April are big testimony,favour and blessing to their family. Happy birthday Miss Ossy
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
God is still God no matter the circumstances, just believe him, He will show Heimself strong in your case.
Congràts Uche, Osinachi is truely a miracle baby. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINACH.she is just 24 hours before me, we would 've been birthday mates
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by ogekim: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
emyibe:
no husband ? As you no even mention the guy. Abi na free conja baby. you know nah.Quote me and die
Laugh
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by smartty68(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hades2016:
Mr man u say

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by longerthroat(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:

and children Don dey cry for my waist since... come help me carry dem na
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by RaeMystix: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
longerthroat:

and children Don dey cry for my waist since... come help me carry dem na
grin
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Bgorgeous: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Cutie congratulations
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by efygirl: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thus is really powerful,congratulations dear I'm soooo happy for u
DEAR GOD I KEY INTO HER MIRACLE,THIS JOBLESSNESS SHLL BE END.I SHALL HAVE A TESTIMONY DT THE WOTLD WILL HEAR AND IT WILL LOOK LIKE A LIE,BUT YET IT IS TRUE.IJN AMEN N AMEN
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by iluvdonjazzy: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
when the LORD turn again the captivities of zion, we were like them that dreamt, congrats my dear.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by princejones(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Our God is a miracle worker and His ways are not like ours, cute baby
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by T2best: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ndlistic:
Actress Uche Elendu celebrates her second daughter's first birthday with shocking revelations and testimony.

Read below:

may d name of the lord be praise for ever and ever

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTWDm7mh-jz/?hl=en
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Came: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
I just hope say this woman no wan join divorcee group ooooo.... Hmmmmmmm!!!! All this her talk dey show say her mind no rest for her marriage.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by jerryclinton: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
U see women? Just becuase of the problem she has with her hubby who even put am belle...that rich dude who bought her many cars and even gave her his best, she has refused to name the man among all those she praising and thanking here. To her it's even better to praise her housemaid than the husband...u see women...kill yourself for them at your peril.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Mskrisx(f): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nku nko?? Finally u gree say na Etekebe pikin be that abi?? winkThe worst mistake u made was fucking the later in the first place and still had the effrontery to deny even before the elders. Cry me a river... smiley Nku will not, is not and never will be fooled by ur gimmicks. smiley

U made your choice, deal with it angry
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Gome23: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Praise the Lord.........
His worthy to be praised
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by maryyo: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
You wont see them here o.

Just mention a Pastor did so and so or Covenant university and watch the Professors awaken.

God over everything!
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Roxxie001(f): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Baby has been smiling since Birth...
#Cutee
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by mylove4God(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2017
RaeMystix:

Me too.. I can't imagine how it will feel like.
I know how wonderful I feel when I carry a baby, then talk more of mine. I just can't wait to have my own.
Hubby where ever you are, start coming to my direction, the wait is enough and has expired grin
RaeMystix:

Me too.. I can't imagine how it will feel like.
I know how wonderful I feel when I carry a baby, then talk more of mine. I just can't wait to have my own.
Hubby where ever you are, start coming to my direction, the wait is enough and has expired

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Makun And His Two Daughters Pictured Together / Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga / Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.