Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics (33490 Views)

Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by mylove4God(f): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2017
jerryclinton:
U see women? Just becuase of the problem she has with her hubby who even put am belle...that rich dude who bought her many cars and even gave her his best, she has refused to name the man among all those she praising and thanking here. To her it's even better to praise her housemaid than the husband...u see women...kill yourself for them at your peril.

But she mentioned the man, though it was just once
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Otses(f): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2017
What a wonderful God we serve, a miracle worker and a way maker. This God is just too good.
Happy birthday to the little one
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by RaeMystix: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
mylove4God:

Me too.. I can't imagine how it will feel like.
I know how wonderful I feel when I carry a baby, then talk more of mine. I just can't wait to have my own.
Hubby where ever you are, start coming to my direction, the wait is enough and has expired grin

Me too.. I can't imagine how it will feel like.
I know how wonderful I feel when I carry a baby, then talk more of mine. I just can't wait to have my own.
Hubby where ever you are, start coming to my direction, the wait is enough and has expired

Hahahahaha. He would come in Jesus name. I can't wait to experience that raw/pure love the moment I get to hold my baby/babies in my arms for the first tme.

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by aariwa(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Very inspiring
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by mylove4God(f): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
RaeMystix:

Hahahahaha. He would come in Jesus name. I can't wait to experience that raw/pure love the moment I get to hold my baby/babies in my arms for the first tme.

Amen... Our wish will surely come to past.

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Olive4(f): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
thank God for her.... there is Nofin too hard for God to do
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by chris4vic(f): 3:22pm On May 11, 2017
Our God is so Faithful! Every day pain .... I can relate I pray that Good Lord that did your will do mine. #faithmood activated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Di'ja And Her Dad On Her Wedding Day / Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' / BBNaija: Nina "Imo State Couldn't Recognize Me, I Feel Bad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.