Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. (52267 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Cannonleo:
my bad nairaland spambot
ww2
Lmaooooo!!! I get bro!!!
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ba7man(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Chai!
This your assertions is the most ridiculous I have seen in a long time. Please educate yourself by checking through the military might if North Korea. The ONLY area there are in no match with USA is airforce.
North Korea has the best naval military in the world, they have nuclear weapons too so, USA can't do any shakara, they have the best submarines etc.
For Iran vs. Israel, your must be a clown. Go and read history. Isreal would have been extinct by Iran long ago if not for their big brother USA under skirt they're hiding under. You be olodo
You know next to nothing about Global millitary might.

You really should keep quiet and let those that have the knowledge discuss.

P.S. I'm not insulting you, I'm being honest with you.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Pharaoh9(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

N this one just dey shout conspiracy theories upandan!!!! Ur not even a scientist do how can u understand me.... U probably read law....or management or something... Or maybe u no even go school( at least u know d Manhattan project).... My advice just forget sentiments n read up on emerging trends in Nanotechnology.... Space technology.....n Picotechnology...
Like I said before I am a scientist....n I have a close community of friends who worked for NASA n some of these black Ops( some of them are never coming home again bro...they know too fvcking much)
Lemme ask u one thing..........u think other countries develop weapons n they won't put off a show of force or lobby to grab a better peace of d world cake? Who is d king DAT prefers Bowing undecided to his servants

Oga leave science matter, the last time I checked USA is not the most scientific country in the world, Asian countries beat American and European countries in that. You know about the US and you don't know anything about NK
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by chiraqDemon(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo! Ur probably right dou!!!! In d future tense!!!!
Theres nothing i wish i could live to see like the machinisation of mankind (english abeg free me grin )
Like most of our body will be made of machines and at some point we will defeat death. The future generations will b lucky sha
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Cannonleo(m): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2017
ba7man:
You know next to nothing about Global millitary might.

You really should keep quiet and let those that have the knowledge discuss.

P.S. I'm not insulting you, I'm being honest with you.
ehmmm before you kill the brother , he is quite right about isreal, you see even though the entire Arab airforce was taken down that day, if al Nasser had ordered a full navy attack , they would have been in tel aviv before breakfast. already Iran is showing it's might in. Syria and not be outdone both countries dontvjust have soldiers they have ideologies. Iran can take out isreal once the US backs down or turns the other eye away and believe me they will get a lot of support even from Sunni nations and within isreal itself.

anything else he says I no agree
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Theres nothing i wish i could live to see like the machinisation of mankind (english abeg free me grin )
Like most of our body will be made of machines and at some point we will defeat death. The future generations will b lucky sha
Lmaooooo!!!!Yeah!! I believe DAT is also possible!!!!! N by then...we will also have human presence on other planets!!!!
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ameh99: 12:34am On Apr 27, 2017
All this to the detriments of innocent citizens....

Adolf Hitler bragged even more than this fool and when he lost, he vanish into thin air leaving innocent souls to perish....

...it is only a fool who calls for war while there are options for negotiation...
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by mceze(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

I love science tech bro! Its my thing!!!! If u have email I can just forward some emerging trends to U! Errmmmm.....there are others I cant forward to u however coz they are ultra sensitive...might endanger my own life n d life of those who told me!!!!

Ok bro..Here is me Email-angelezeus@yahoo.com
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 12:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Oga leave science matter, the last time I checked USA is not the most scientific country in the world, Asian countries beat American and European countries in that. You know about the US and you don't know anything about NK
D most scientific countries D last time u checked?
*sighs* ........well that is ur opinion.... What am talking of is weapon capability!!!!!! I know about d US sure......not much of NK( I know whatever tech they may have started off reverse engineering of Russia n Chinese tech- d outdated ones) just they have good nukes.....but nothing more sophisticated than DAT....Russia n China are too proud to show d way to more advanced weaponry..... I will take NK serious when they send a rocket to orbit(like India n China) to d international space station
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 12:42am On Apr 27, 2017
mceze:

Ok bro..Here is me Email-angelezeus@yahoo.com
K bro!!!! Let's see how 2mao goes!!!!
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by kubelan(m): 12:42am On Apr 27, 2017
This is called the phyton dance WW3 contries are aligning themselves. Buratai is somwhere in Asia an Asian General is in Nigeria. solve the maths
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Nalikedis:
US is there to protect her allies...Korea and Japan. So it is not the 2 Koreans fighting because of US. Do you think it is reasonable for a country like NK to go Nuclear yet world no 1 tech country Japan cannot develop her military because US don't want her to and promise to protect her from outside aggression?
Its Trump and Kim who have been publicly discussing bombing each other. But the US typically fights its wars through proxies. The proxy here is South Korea.

Did you know that US is the ONLY country in the world to ever use a nuclear bomb in international war? Guess on who? So would you expect Japan (frankly the whole world revered the US after that and turned her into the superpower she is till now) to raise her voice again? undecided
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 12:53am On Apr 27, 2017
Cannonleo:
not to forget the embarrassed men of the Nigerian army had their backs on 3 major occasions including the events that led to the famed black hawk down. but as usual no one else gets credit
Could u elaborate more on this? I am not familiar with d Nigerian involvement! Thanks!
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2017
summerflame:
lil Kim kor, 50cent niiii...
hehe abi na
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Cannonleo(m): 1:16am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Could u elaborate more on this? I am not familiar with d Nigerian involvement! Thanks!
lemme fish for some old evidence. mostly all I knew was from my late uncle and couple of old interns
but Google it you should see a thing or two if unbiased
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Originalsly: 1:16am On Apr 27, 2017
Slonge2:
really?? North Korea's navy that can't even conveniently faceoff with the least NATO ally, they don't have advanced submarines what they have are world war 2 era boats Nd submarines handed over to them by Russia and china, during when communism he'll sway in that region.
Think anyone can pick which are armed with nukes?....and do you really think any country has such a tight defence to prevent such subs from entering their waters? Makes no sense trying to bully NK... that can only lead to disaster.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nature8(m): 1:17am On Apr 27, 2017
Explorers:
A US Army Apache helicopter fired rockets during the joint military live-fire drills.

The US and South Korea's armored vehicles move through the Seungjin Fire Training Field.

The USS Michigan (pictured), a nuclear-powered submarine, arrived at the South Korean port of Busan in what was described as a routine visit to rest the crew and load supplies.

Cmdr Jang Wook from South Korean navy public affairs said there was no plan for a drill.

The USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier (pictured) headed toward the Korean Peninsula for a joint exercise with South Korea.

Nice update bro...
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 1:19am On Apr 27, 2017
Cannonleo:
lemme fish for some old evidence. mostly all I knew was from my late uncle and couple of old interns
but Google it you should see a thing or two if unbiased
Patiently waiting for U!! grin
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Aragon: 1:22am On Apr 27, 2017
ogbonti:
the US defense budget it twice all of the world's countries defense.

KNOW YE THOU....

The USA CAN FIGHT AND DEFEAT

1. RUSSIA
2. N. KOREA
3. SYRIA
4. IRAN

all at the same time.

let me tell you guys, the reason the US could not clearly defeat the VIETNAMESE is because we were abiding by the Geneva convention not to harm kids and unarmed people.. so they Vietnamese used kids and women to blow up soldiers and traps were set to kill soldiers who were trying to differentiate civilians from real soldiers. IF, THE US DECIDES TO FIGHT DIRTY AND ABANDON THE GENEVA CONVENTION BULLSHIT (just like we did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki) dropping the H-Bomb, forget, the US is too powerful for just North Korea to toy with.

Thank you. People just post out of raw sentiments and not based on facts or accurate history. I mean the fat kid Kim has been doing this, crying for attention for some time now but nothing will ever come out of this. His own father who was more experienced didn't even attempt this madness. War cost money, how much does the starving Nation have? How would they sustain the War? The United States have Military Base across the world to fight from, what does fat kim have? During Desert Storm The world saw Americas 100million bucks Stealth Bomber for the very first time and some people said they thought it was Alien Craft. That was more than 20yrs ago Today America has more advanced futuristic weapons that the world has not seen. On Discovery Channel we get glimpse of some of these weapons. Yet some are running wild here praising Fat Kim and his childish toys. The United States will wipe NK out of the World's map in less than a Week. Even Putin has said that the United States is the World's only Super power. People should Google that firsr before saying all these

3 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by suremanpatriot: 1:25am On Apr 27, 2017
jbbalarabe:
This is a real show of force
No this is real madness to the power of 1 million
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by maklelemakukula(m): 1:25am On Apr 27, 2017
salam1:
y blâme kim jon hun, y should should america v the sole right tl own any weapon?
Help me ask dez people oo
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by maklelemakukula(m): 1:30am On Apr 27, 2017
SmartyPants:
Its about time someone does something about North Korea. This Kim nonsense has got to stop.

With his little tanks looking like toys. undecided
Wat about the US who would stop dem. Dont they test weapons. Dey also have nuclear weapons. Why do dey need it nd insist every other country shouldn't. They may control ur country nd other cowardly nations. But they cant control all.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by maklelemakukula(m): 1:33am On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

Na inferiority complex dey make dem behave like that. Ariwo ko ni music o
Na naija ur country get superiority complex
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by GMbuharii: 1:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Its happening in far away north korea,buh aphonjas and cone heads are already moving enmasse to mowe/ibafo IDP grin grin
op, that kim un whatever is a bloody cylindric cone headed monster grin

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Remii(m): 2:18am On Apr 27, 2017
dejt4u:
I wonder what weapon my country Nigeria has to display.. At times, I feel Nigeria shouldn't be called a country

not necessarily by weapons my guy, best places to live in the world do not have more that police, the Scandinavians are not heavily militarized.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by akilo1: 2:34am On Apr 27, 2017
dejt4u:
I wonder what weapon my country Nigeria has to display.. At times, I feel Nigeria shouldn't be called a country
we got knockout angry

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Explorers this is a good post but a section of Nairaland who take these things serious would prefer it didn't make FP. I for one as the level of retarded, dimwitted and unnecessary comments will ruin your good intentions.

This post is sweeter and better served outside the FP.

To those who think the US is afraid of NK or any other funny loud mouths out there this is for you.

1. US Military Spending compared to "Contemporaries".

2. Number of of years the US has been in Wars since their founding...as of 2017 the count is at 222

3. Meme Tax

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 27, 2017
dejt4u:

i like Nigerians who think like this. funny people will insult this guy for this statement. but the truth is we have to stop settling for average in this country. with all the first class graduates we produce yearly, non are creative enough to invent things that can change the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by illumiaconcept: 4:26am On Apr 27, 2017
When i see this North Korean presidents face, i see the same arrogance on Saddam Hussein and Gahddafi's faces while they were in power...this will be another story of a sad/pity face at d end when hes been captured...
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by illumiaconcept: 4:31am On Apr 27, 2017
salam1:
y blâme kim jon hun, y should should america v the sole right tl own any weapon?
because you cant entrust a loaded ak 47 rifle in the hands of a drunk 7years old child...

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ddeola: 4:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Instead of improving the capacity of their citizens and developing their country. Their leader is busy producing weapons of mass destruction in the 21st century.

Misplacement of priorities

Meanwhile, what is our own leaders doing ?
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ginggerxy: 5:07am On Apr 27, 2017
TITOBIGZ:
Empty barrel makes d loudest noise,if d blessings of amerika starts to rain on him,he would sharpally accepts trump as his lord and personal saviour,

Make him go ask Saddam Hussein. gringrin
those ain't empty oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.