Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. (52266 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

Perhaps you are the one that needs to so some research cos you were writing nonsense
unless you are claiming NK is at par with Russia or China, I can't even phantom where you get your info from.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Charly68:
Wait & see America will soon kidnap him..
Kidnap a North Korean president.?See ur reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
VladDracula:

This one just dey shout elements not native to this planet since. Wake up bro, all those are conspiracy theories or where do you think they got their elements from ? jupiter? Do you think there are not so many other countries out there developing secret weapons that the world must not know or hear? Why the us military is feared is because they make too much noise. cool Whatever they do, whistleblowers must surely leak it and everybody will know. Even the manhattan project of WW2, many countries knew about it. Only that the US were quick enough to develop it first. There are countries out there developing deadly biological weapons no one knows about.
N this one just dey shout conspiracy theories upandan!!!! Ur not even a scientist do how can u understand me.... U probably read law....or management or something... Or maybe u no even go school( at least u know d Manhattan project).... My advice just forget sentiments n read up on emerging trends in Nanotechnology.... Space technology.....n Picotechnology...
Like I said before I am a scientist....n I have a close community of friends who worked for NASA n some of these black Ops( some of them are never coming home again bro...they know too fvcking much)
Lemme ask u one thing..........u think other countries develop weapons n they won't put off a show of force or lobby to grab a better peace of d world cake? Who is d king DAT prefers Bowing undecided to his servants
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by LordOfNaira: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
tunjilomo:
Im b lyk say NK and Kim are on osogbo weed,they are threatening USA,I just dey wonder wetin dey make Kim do like this even when he knows he will lose if there is a war,people na wa ooooo.

Who told you he would lose. The US entered the Somali war with their gragra and hype and were disgraced in one day. See how they have refused to interfere in Somalia again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by BigBrother9ja: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Slonge2:
well, you are the ignorant one here. I won't let you spread lies and pervert history.
Nairaland is just filled with clueless morôns...
What a pity cry
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!
I guess you're one of their engineers
No bro!!! But I know because I know people who work for them......
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by BigBrother9ja: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
luminouz:

No bro!!! But I know because I know people who work for them......
Lol!
You sure do cheesy

And you also know people that works for North Korea too cheesy

Please swerve
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
jmichlins:
not just nuclear capabilities but warheads that can take them to mainland US
Oh!!! Are u sure? What I heard was NK is still developing warheads like DAT ( dou estimated say they can achieve DAT sooner than we think)
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by vantage001: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

God have mercy. Did you just write these loads of jargons from your head? You need it to be checked.

USA doesn't anything without anybody blinking her eyes but thanks the might of China and Russia who stand against them. How does Russia selling ammunitions mean they thrive from wars than USA? What countries have Russia ruined? What countries spies on everybody?

USA invaded Iraq on the pretext of killing Sadam Hussein who they sad had a WMD. Did they find on after ruining Iraq? Didn't Tony Blair apologise for the wrong invasion ?

USA invaded Libya on the pretext of democracy. Lol, Libya enjoyed 24 hrs power, free water, free education, wages for citizens home and abroad and they had a great economy and even better than some European countires combined. But the real reason for the invasion was because of Oil and Gold. Gaddafi was gonna cripple USD AND Euros. He was gonna use gold coins as currency for Africa which would have made Africa better than Europe by 10 times. France orchestrated the attack and USA followed suit. Don't believe the nonsense MSM tells you.

The billion dollars in their reserve is siphoned by these countries. You should enlighten yourself more

Why haven't USA invaded Zimbabwe on the pretext of Democracy? Lol, its a dead land without OIL.

Read man but from reliable sources
The US does not need to invade libya because ghadaffi wants to use gold as currency as the policy dosen't make any economic sense.
Gold is finite, cannot be recreated( without turning to alchemy atleast), and can never be used as legal tender.
That is why countries use paper currencies backed by fiat or order of government because it can be reproduced and easily distributed.
Ghadaffi definitely was not the first to think about gold as currency, but it is a dumb move and america i am sure is smart enough to see the failure of that policy.
You are a conspiracy theorist. America is not out to get you

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by joyandfaith: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
us allies- NATO Members Belgium Bulgaria * Canada Czech Repblic Denmark Estonia * France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Italy Latvia * Lithuania * Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania * Slovakia * Slovenia * Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Nairaland is just filled with clueless morôns...
What a pity cry
don't get emotional bro, I know it really hurts to be as ignorant as you are.

3 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Lol!
You sure do cheesy

And you also know people that works for North Korea too cheesy

Please swerve
*sighs* DAT look on my face when somebody just don't get a simple point am tryna make but just insist on jumping upandan like a rhesus monkey(no offense)
Just pray WWIII happens...then u will know bro
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ollah2: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
vantage001:

The US does not need to invade libya because ghadaffi wants to use gold as currency as the policy dosen't make any economic sense.
Gold is finite, cannot be recreated( without turning to alchemy atleast), and can never be used as legal tender.
That is why countries use paper currencies backed by fiat or order of government because it can be reproduced and easily distributed.
Ghadaffi definitely was not the first to think about gold as currency, but it is a dumb move and america i am sure is smart enough to see the failure of that policy.
You are a conspiracy theorist. America is not out to get you

You know nothing. Schooling your type will take forever.

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Slonge2:
Lmaoooooo!!!!! D guy have no fvcking idea whatz going on at all...he is not even a fvcking scientist.....doesn't know common antigrav tech!!!! Yet dey form commando on NL!!!
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Who told you he would lose. The US entered the Somali war with their gragra and hype and were disgraced in one day. See how they have refused to interfere in Somalia again.
I don't know where y'all get your twisted history from, it is really annoying to see people blatantly display such level of ignorance.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Pharaoh9(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:

My dear, it is only Isreal that can deal with U. S.

Do you know it's US, UK etc that created Israel?
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Originalsly: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
TITOBIGZ:
Empty barrel makes d loudest noise,if d blessings of amerika starts to rain on him,he would sharpally accepts trump as his lord and personal saviour,

Make him go ask Saddam Hussein. gringrin
North Korea's strength is in the sea.... submarines....and most likely...they are armed with nukes.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!!! D guy have no fvcking idea whatz going on at all...he is not even a fvcking scientist.....doesn't know common antigrav tech!!!! Yet dey form commando on NL!!!
I just laugh when I see people like him, they blatantly display their ignorance and inanities with pride.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by BigBrother9ja: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
luminouz:

N this one just dey shout conspiracy theories upandan!!!! Ur not even a scientist do how can u understand me.... U probably read law....or management or something... Or maybe u no even go school( at least u know d Manhattan project).... My advice just forget sentiments n read up on emerging trends in Nanotechnology.... Space technology.....n Picotechnology...
Like I said before I am a scientist....n I have a close community of friends who worked for NASA n some of these black Ops( some of them are never coming home again bro...they know too fvcking much)
Lemme ask u one thing..........u think other countries develop weapons n they won't put off a show of force or lobby to grab a better peace of d world cake? Who is d king DAT prefers Bowing undecided to his servants
You know nothing...
Wise people speaks less than they know and have more than they show...
You just read up Internet rubbish and conclude, even USA can't underestimate Iran talk more of THE GREAT NORTH KOREA.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by LordOfNaira: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Slonge2:
I don't know where y'all get your twisted history from, it is really annoying to see people blatantly display such level of ignorance.

Counter it with fact. I have all available history books and memoirs on that battle.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by BigBrother9ja: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Slonge2:
Lol!
Ọ̀dẹ̀
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by vantage001: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

You know nothing. Schooling your type will take forever.
My friend, gold cannot be used as legal tender. It is not sustainable.
Anything else is just noise.
If gahdaffi wants to displace the dollar, then he should have followed the sino-russia route where international transactions are being traded using Chinese yen and the Russian rubbles. But then you need to be a global player in the first place to atleast have the kind of impart which libya is not.
That is the only rational way.

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Pharaoh9(m): 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:

My dear, it is only Isreal that can deal with U. S.
how? You have been brainwashed by your bible, US and Israel are 5&6 and will never fight, Israel is in existence today is because of US
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:
Some guys here keep criticizing Kim without looking through the mirror. Trump is yet to complete his 100 days and he has already nuked three countries. He is on the verge of starting WW3. The major problems here are Trump and USA.
nuked? Well Trump weakened air power of a president that deployed WMD on his people...he also bombed ISIS tunnel killing some ISIS fighters. Does that sound bad in your ear? If need he he should bomb Kim to save millions living in S.Korea and Japan
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by luminouz(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

You know nothing...
Wise people speaks less than they know and have more than they show...
You just read up Internet rubbish and conclude, even USA can't underestimate Iran talk more of THE GREAT NORTH KOREA.
Ermmmmm....are u sure ur not an extremist moslem? Coz those hate d US more that d devil!!! Even with all I told u about being a scientist n having friends who worked on these projects u still claim I get my info from d net? Why bother tryna talk to u!!!!! Ur Jon Snow! N u still know NOTHING!!!!
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Goahead(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
jmichlins:
by USA themselves. If you test yourself in an exam, will you fail? No be question you sabi you go ask yourself. Why does the Carl Vinson move with smaller gun ships if it's powerful enough. And why did the U.S. government warn Pyongyang from making such threats
You are clearly misinformed.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ollah2: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
vantage001:

My friend, gold cannot be used as legal tender. It is not sustainable.
Anything else is just noise.
If gahdaffi wants to displace the dollar, then he should have followed the sino-russia route where international transactions are being traded using Chinese yen and the Russian rubbles. But then you need to be a global player in the first place to atleast have the kind of impart which libya is not.
That is the only rational way.

Like i said earlier, you know absolutely nothing. Go and read on the real reason why Libya was invaded. Open a thread and cc me then we can talk about it. For now, you know nothing

1 Like

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Originalsly:
North Korea's strength is in the sea.... submarines....and most likely...they are armed with nukes.
really?? North Korea's navy that can't even conveniently faceoff with the least NATO ally, they don't have advanced submarines what they have are world war 2 era boats Nd submarines handed over to them by Russia and china, during when communism he'll sway in that region.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Lol!
Ọ̀dẹ̀
olodo rabata
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by ollah2: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nalikedis:
nuked? Well Trump weakened air power of a president that deployed WMD on his people...he also bombed ISIS tunnel killing some ISIS fighters. Does that sound bad in your ear? If need he he should bomb Kim to same millions living in S.Korea and Japan

Lol, brainwashed fellows full here oo. Well to school you a bit, Assad never used chemical weapons on his people and USA till date haven't provided any evidence to back up their claims. They have also not accepted the investigations to be carried out by neutral experts to confirm what really happened.

Regarding bombing ISIS, that's just a propaganda to fool irks like you.

2 Likes

Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Counter it with fact. I have all available history books and memoirs on that battle.
I am a history buff too, know about every 21st century war like its the back of my palm. Crosscheck ur facts and you'll see that I'm right.
Re: Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. by vantage001: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

Like i said earlier, you know absolutely nothing. Go and read on the real reason why Libya was invaded. Open a thread and cc me then we can talk about it. For now, you know nothing
smh. You don't know much and you no wan learn. undecided
Libya was invaded for oil, or human rights or whatever. I don't give a shitt.
Using gold as currency is not one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.