Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) (11530 Views)

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / Shiite Muslims Protest For The Release Of Sheik Zakzaky (Photos) / Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by leofab(f): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let all civil and public servants start working from home. It's has started with the presidency.. #softwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by dragonking2: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
freethesheeple:
Though i dont support his arrest but no being can ever be like Kanu.
Oh God,that Man is like Jesus of Our time...God bless Him.
Release El zhaki and his wife buahriiiiiiiiiiii
Dont ever compare kanu to Jesus Christ. Take time

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by casydigital(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
hushshinani:

if you don't have sensible comment to make,
why not go and rest in pieces than writing trash...

No peace at home,
no peace abroad,
Please GOD, where is peace...
I mean where has peace gone too..
e be like u get fever abi ? since when did nairaland change to ur property ? Alaye mind ur lane o
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
FREE EL ZAKZAKY

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by Kzealz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
The country is a failed nation already... I guess its high time we started thinking of breaking this bond called amalgamation brought by the British

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wet in me know be say

When the proxy war BTW Iran and Saudi starts

They shouldn't bring it down south

Our own hands is full already

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
casydigital:
OKAY EVERYBODY WAN THEY PROTEST FOR RELEASE OF THEM PEOPLE...REV.KING NO GET PEOPLE ? grin grin
LMAO
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bokoraharam Juniors
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by MONITZ: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
danjumakolo:
I notice most non Muslims always have soft spot for Shiites. Had it been another Muslim group, this thread would have been flared with all sorts of abuse on Muslims.

Ur assertion might be right because Shites are receptive,highly educated and re not really into suicide bombing like their Sunni counterparts, the only major Shite terrorist organization I know of is "Hezbollah " unlike the other denomination that has several of them

They re more open to education unike those that say education is forbidden but won't still do away with things invented through education, they re just a bunch of hypocrites....

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by sonofspada(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Niger Delta Avengers
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by Charly68: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
modelmike7:
No peace for the wicked. All Enemies of Nigeria will never know peace.

BTW, my President is not a weakling, if you do anyhow, you will see a anyhow..
WHO SAY NO GOVERNMENT?
El-Zaki Zaki get madness & Baba want to prove to the man that look I get madness pass your own because I be soldier man for many years before I retire..This Baba does not send Anybody ooo
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by Adecks01(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nobody is protesting for Dasuki ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I don't understand why this man is being held tho

The authority understand..
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:17am On Apr 27, 2017
freethesheeple:
Though i dont support his arrest but no being can ever be like Kanu.
Oh God,that Man is like Jesus of Our time...God bless Him.
Release El zhaki and his wife buahriiiiiiiiiiii

LOL so Igbo now support Zakzaky a fulani man? So tomorrow is Zakzaky and his followers started attacking and killing your people in the North you will started blaming Muslim abi?

You need brain check.
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:21am On Apr 27, 2017
danjumakolo:
I notice most non Muslims always have soft spot for Shiites. Had it been another Muslim group, this thread would have been flared with all sorts of abuse on Muslims.

No mind them, They are the type of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, Some of them are even supporting Boko Haram since they hate Buhari..

Beside so Deji Olagunju is now a Shitte member?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:23am On Apr 27, 2017
leofab:
Let all civil and public servants start working from home. It's has started with the presidency.. #softwork

LOL wailing zombie and they will start receiving salaries from home.. hahah
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Kzealz:
The country is a failed nation already... I guess its high time we started thinking of breaking this bond called amalgamation brought by the British

Your grandfather have been thinking about that since 1967 and where are we today? It's time you take that breaking up out of your mind as it won't happen..
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2017
MONITZ:

Ur assertion might be right because Shites are receptive,highly educated and re not really into suicide bombing like their Sunni counterparts, the only major Shite terrorist organization I know of is "Hezbollah " unlike the other denomination that has several of them

They re more open to education unike those that say education is forbidden but won't still do away with things invented through education, they re just a bunch of hypocrites....

The Shiites caused themselves this tragedy. They knew the military pop was to take place same day with their procession.I expect them to postpone it at least to the next day knowing that they have a bad relationship with the Army,but they went ahead and even intercepted the Barutai convoy....Simply means they ain't receltive..Only few of them are educated but majority arent.
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Geesarki:
why are they raising Nigerian flag today. where is the Iranian flag. They now turned Nigerians. Buratai is a fixer.

So all Catholics are Italians and all Sunni Muslims are Saudis. smh
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2017
change begins with me
change begins with you
change begins with Buhari
change begins with Nigeria
change begins with Nairaland
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by leofab(f): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL wailing zombie and they will start receiving salaries from home.. hahah

is your president receiving his from home?
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
leofab:
is your president receiving his from home?

Yes
Re: Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) by Geesarki(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
MarieSucre:

So all Catholics are Italians and all Sunni Muslims are Saudis. smh

well, I think you don't know them. it's their normal practice. They don't use Nigerian flag but rather Iranian. go and check their previous demonstrations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Picture Update: Urban Roads In Enugu / Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.