Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,115 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) (52710 Views)

See The 5 Strange And Partially Funny Lies We've All Heard About HIV / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by sshalom(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guys won't kill me o! grin grin grin
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by barallanee(f): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
No 5 can tear u...I'll be lyk "my phone no charge"??.. Ur siblings will give u the look lyk'who u tell ??
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Donkaz(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
SpicyMimi:

I was really hoping the op would add this, cause I experience this a lot and it is extremely painfullllllllllllll!!!!!!

I experienced this just last night so its still very fresh in my memory
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by ayojazzy: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Am so guilty of no. 4 heheheheh
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Godiloveu(f): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
since i leave Nigeria dem never interrupt light here. my problem be say every Nigerian when don leave Nigeria still dey call other countries power company "NEPA"

am so guilty of this..lmao
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Longman6(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
adioolayi:
I'm sure every Nigerian has a standard house or street which confirms either they've got light at home or not when going to their own house .

grin grin

Ohhh My Lord!, this is so true

2 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by econity(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
The moment I finished reading this post, they restored our light after 4 days of darkness.
What a coincident.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
5. There's been light all through the night but you forgot to plug your phone before you slept... Then they take the light shortly after you wake up in the morning:

Lolz, this is so me.

Like they have been waiting for me to plug in my phone so they can take the light.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Nbote(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
badbreathcure101:
lol, u took the word outta my mouth, mine is my stabilizer.

once i hear grinn!!!!!

Na UPS nd fan b my indicators.. If I comot dey com back, na d barbing saloon by d junction I take dey know whether lite dey house...
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Jodista123maria(f): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol that no 5 happened to me last night,i almost fainted.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by chidextec: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
No 10 na die grin grin
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by opey112(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Just now I was playing my PS 2 jeje and am leading then NEPA took light...
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
saydfact:
@Firstboi01 u be case
LOL. I know grin

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Bollinger(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
People are really suffering in nigeria walai. See something wey suppose de normal come turn abnormal for Nigeria. Smh.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by choix007(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
This actually made my evening....

The NEPA "moments" is universal
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by choix007(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Iamzik:

We all know that NEPA is not reliable.

But why is it that generator time is 7pm-10pm in most Nigerian homes? Please is it written in our constitution? Just asking

I thinks it's stated under section 22 subsection 11 paragraph 33b in our unwritten 1999 constitution, amended in 2015.

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by oluwaahmed: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guys wen naija was playin spain in 98 world cup, nepa took light wen oliseh tuk dat shot. Dint knw it was a goal Untill d next day embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Ibukzy: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bro what of the one wey NEPA go leave the light after u line trip off and u will be praying let them off the power supply
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Mojibola(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
On your way home especially in the evening, there is usually a house you use as indicator if there is NEPA light. As if that is not enough, there is another one you check to be double sure.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by engrpheleeks(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
I can relate to number 2 sha. Fear Nigerian mothers
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by obontami: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Hitongue

Wetin happen to ur other moniker?
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
obontami:

Wetin happen to ur other moniker?
Sentenced to 8 months in prison
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by illegalking: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nbote:
We all have dat one house in our areas dat we normally check to confirm if there's lite or not we we jus dey enta our various Street/area..
We humans are so unique.. Omo I just remember say we dey do this shittt back then lolzz
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by SpicyMimi(f): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Donkaz:

I experienced this just last night so its still very fresh in my memory
I experience it almost every month or 2 months....Its frustrating biko cry
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Calismart(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol..nice post. Some of the memes got me laughing out loud
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by charlesucheh(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
hahahah!!!!! not when there's generator......... nepa can't truncate my enjoyment.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Donkaz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
SpicyMimi:

I experience it almost every month or 2 months....Its frustrating biko cry

Very frustrating.

I have also noticed whenever we don't have light, the light tends to stay for long.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Donkaz:

Very frustrating.

I have also noticed whenever we don't have light, the light tends to stay for long.
HahahahaHahahaha grin you got that so right! I start peeping, hoping they take it off...and once they take it off, I get relieved before 10mins, they've restored it again grin grin kaaaaai torture!!! These days I have decided I won't let it get to me again cool
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Crixina(f): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
6. You trusted NEPA too much, you said you'll charge when your battery is low; just when it's gotten to 7% and you're thinking of now charging it, then they take the light:
I dey this one right now...
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by obontami: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Sentenced to 8 months in prison
shocked shocked shocked

Wetin you do?
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Crixina(f): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
9. Those transformer moments LOL grin:
for some area, next 50 years, matter still dey ground
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Realdeals(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lack of electricity is having a mental toll on most Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Proof That Dorobucci Is Illuminati …(see Picture) / How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.