Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble (2725 Views)

Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye Advice - "My Son Don't Marry A Lady That Can't / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pls can someone give solution to what is written in this picture

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Homeboiy: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sorry cant see that
am using nokia c1

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
we have hospital na... buy the poor girl a postinor and tell her to test herself.

a tiny drop of sperm can impregnate a girl

though am talking from INEXPERIENCE cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please am not the said person sha. He just sent me the screen shot,

He's in Nigeria am in muscat

Its 1:38AM here
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:
we have hospital na... buy the poor girl a postinor and tell her to test herself.

a tiny drop of sperm can impregnate a girl

though am talking from INEXPERIENCE cheesy

Owk bro, thought they said postinor2 don't work after 24hrs ??
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
Sorry cant see that

am using nokia c1

E no long jare I no fit type am
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by IamAirforce1: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Your friend don deposit conterminated sperm inside her..

He should take her go see a doctor

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jeffboi:

Owk bro, thought they said postinor2 don't work after 24hrs ??
Haven't use it before so I don't know.

Google is your friend
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by amuijiji: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Since she is having tummy pain nd u did not release in her, then u deposited fungi in her...

Just wondering what sperm has to do with tummy pain

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rubbish tell her make she take panadol na stomach upset.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by randomShek: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Friday-Wednesday = 5 days

Better tell him to calm down. There's still the possibility of him being worried for the next 268 days

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Greenbullet(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Your friend is an unrefined idiot, how dare him disvirgin a 17 year old, why didn't he wait till she was 19, you just ruined a young girls life, she is not strong enough to take a penis, and your friend will probably feel he is a man, he better marry her unless his future will be the girls thought while being jilted.
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by glowshine(f): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let her see a doctor instead to diagnose get properly. It could be an STI or something. Postinor 2 can still work for up to 72hrs (3days) after sex.
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by mexxmoney: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
You said you didn't deposit, so why is she getting alert?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by TeflonBlixx: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Abdominal cramps. .

It is kinda normal for virgins I guess. . The pain will fizzle out. .

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by jakandeola(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
so u abourt for a girl u disappointed me
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by TeflonBlixx: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
Your friend is an unrefined idiot, how dare him disvirgin a 17 year old, why didn't he wait till she was 19, you just ruined a young girls life, she is not strong enough to take a penis, and your friend will probably feel he is a man, he better marry her unless his future will be the girls thought while being jilted.

Stop blabbing jare. .

Did he rape the girl?? It was a mutual consent between but you're here chatting shyte. .

Fvcj off the thread ogbeni
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:

He didn't rape the girl sir, na the girl need am pass self, just that the guy de fear even the girl told him not to worry
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
glowshine:
Let her see a doctor instead to diagnose get properly. It could be an STI or something. Postinor 2 can still work for up to 72hrs (3days) after sex.

And her period is missing too
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
mexxmoney:
You said you didn't deposit, so why is she getting alert?

Ahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahhaha

Funny you bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Greenbullet(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

Stop blabbing jare. .

Did he rape the girl?? It was a mutual consent between but you're here chatting shyte. .

Fvcj off the thread ogbeni
it was not mutual consent, it was mutual stupidity, how can you and your werey friend babeje before 18,if someone does this to your daughter how will you feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:

Bro the worst part is, the girl was suppose to see her period at middle of the month, but she didn't see it and they had sex around 19-20 of the month, up till now she has not seen it
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
it was not mutual consent, it was mutual stupidity, how can you and your werey friend babeje before 18,if someone does this to your daughter how will you feel.

Believe me, the girl spoil pass you sir
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Greenbullet(m): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jeffboi:

He didn't rape the girl sir, na the girl need am pass self, just that the guy de fear even the girl told him not to worry
how old is the boy?
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Greenbullet(m): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jeffboi:

Believe me, the girl spoil pass you sir
how old is the boy?
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by TosinDru: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Andrew liver salt and her stomach'll be fine
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
how old is the boy?

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by TeflonBlixx: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:

I think you need to learn how to mind your business. . Stop being a hypocritical dimwit, address the Op or fvck outa the thread. .

Who cares if he shagged a 7-year-old?? Since the girl in question wasn't forced, why should you be bothered?

Elese Ni oun se aisun, Iwo ni o lese ni council :-/

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Greenbullet(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

I think you need to learn how to mind your business. . Stop being a hypocritical dimwit, address the Op or fvck outa the thread. .

Who cares if he shagged a 7-year-old?? Since the girl in question wasn't forced, why should you be bothered?

Elese Ni oun se aisun, Iwo ni o lese ni council :-/
woos wobi ,majeki a won obi re sukun lori e, eni to ri oto ti o so , oda bi eyan to payan.
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Greenbullet(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jeffboi:

what is a 20 year old doing with a 17 year old, this is just wickedness
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lalasticala and mydn44. Makebuna move am go FP oooo, more solution needed
Re: I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble by TeflonBlixx: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
woos wobi ,majeki a won obi re sukun lori e, eni to ri oto to o so , oda bi eyan to payan.

Don't nail your coffin hombre. . I take no prisoners. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her / Hillarious Conversation Between Two Corpers( Photos) / How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.