Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (37074 Views)

Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by VULCAN(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2017
You have spoken well. Now who did you vote for(or support) in 2015 and tell us the previous achievements of the person??

olujastro:
I asked a simple question as far back as 2011 before deciding not to vote for Jonathan. 'What did Jonathan achieve in Bayelsa as a governor?'
When I couldn't find answers that speak of achievements, rather it was the same backwardness that exuded over the small but rich state. Then I knew that behind all the "I had no shoes" was a president waiting to fail Nigeria. I was so sure I was right even when everyone in my family beefed me for not supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Nigeman: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2017
GEJ was too nice a human being to have been a President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by sammhi(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2017
So why did you pick him ?
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Stevengold(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
We can never make headway in this country when the past is recounted over and over again. I give Jonathan a pass mark even though he messed up. But Buhari. Hmmm. I fear for the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Ralphdan(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Our big mouthed stateman. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by fof1: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2017
M
divinehand2003:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/jonathan-beginning-small-presidency-obasanjo/

THIS IS NONSENSE TALK. ITS NOTHING NEW FROM OBJ. HE IS PAINED SINCE THEY FELL APART. NOT WITHSTANDING, LIFE GOES ON. OBJ SHOULD GO AND DIE PEACEFULLY. HE IS ONE OF D MAJOR PROBLEMS TO NIGERIA.HE SHOULD KEEP QUIET AND LIVE HIS LIFE WITH D LOOTS IN HIS CUDTODY....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by bencarson007(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2017
Businessideas:

Seriously no party can dislodge the two big parties unless money plays less significant roles in election.Which one do you prefer? a Buhari working from home and giving results or a GEJ working round the clock to keep our national vault open to the yam- eaters?

@BusinessIdeas or whatever is ur name, I am going to answer the part where u belong 2 those e-idiots that always quote Jonathan saying stealing is not corruption... Yes I dare to defend him cos he was trying to explain that corruption extends more than that...
Can you in all sincerity buy a tyre and call it a car... Its is not a car rather a part of it... So stealing is just a part of corruption and not the main thing itself... Go and read the entire speech he made that day rather than pick the selective part that suits ur aimless attacks on a good man... If he was not sabotaged by the Nothern savages and threatened with the blood of dogs and baboons,all this rubbish won't happen... Please tell me that ur life has been better since Buhari entered power... What has improved in ur life ? ... Take or leave it,the stealing currently going on in this government is worse than all other governments put together... Only two idiots in Obasanjo and Abdulsalam can beat Buhari in stealing....
And just know one fact...no member of ur family can ever attain that position or match the achievements of Goodluck Jonathan.... This government just keeps saying he and his cabinet stole Nigeria blind to give him a bad name... If it was so, why have the useless saint Buhari and his cohorts not been able to successfully prosecute and convict even one of them... Abeg make una swerve joor with una bedroom president that only Femi Adeshina and Lai Mohammed dey see... Even Oba of Benin as revered as he is, is still seen in public by his subjects....mtshwwwwww
My friend next time u wan insult GEJ, be constuctive...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2017
PapaBrowne:
There something about Jonathan that is somewhat legendary.
Can't really place it, but there's just something really unique about him
he is an IB, dat is wat ur lookin 4 cool
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by bencarson007(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
fof1:
M

THIS IS NONSENSE TALK. ITS NOTHING NEW FROM OBJ. HE IS PAINED SINCE THEY FELL APART. NOT WITHSTANDING, LIFE GOES ON. OBJ SHOULD GO AND DIE PEACEFULLY. HE IS ONE OF D MAJOR PROBLEMS TO NIGERIA.HE SHOULD KEEP QUIET AND LIVE HIS LIFE WITH D LOOTS IN HIS CUDTODY....

You just hit the nail on the head.
How can someone as corrupt as OBJ still be alive till now... If na China, we for don shoot am since...
How can a useless man like OBJ claim to have helped Nigeria to keep her money in his personal account and then release it when Buhari came into power ?

Nigeria has 3 major problems
Obasanjo
Tinubu
Buhari
Finish them and have peace
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by richard870(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
This obasanjo is one the reasons we are where we are today
Chief LOOTER!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by MrRichmond: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Obj has always had a loose mouth.
I'm not surprised by his comments.
The funny thing is that Nigerians are way too myopic to see what Gej did for them.
A man sacrificed his political ambitions to ensure that the Country Nigeria remained united and pple still go about talking about something insignificant as "stealing is not corruption?"
The fact that Nigerians can be so small-minded and so stupid is baffling!
Can you imagine what kind of country you would be living in if Gej didn't quell the agitations surrounding his loss of the 2015 election?
The man gave u all a peaceful country, one you can still live, work, dream, chill with friends, party and just live a normal life.
Have u looked at Syria?
Anybody who opens his mouth to insult Gej today is a fool!
He averted the break up of this country, regardless of his short comings, this single act of saving the lives of millions of Nigerians should earn his your complete respect!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by BabaO2: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Nne5:
It's 2years and everybody's still talking Jonathan.
Omg
Your judgement is appalling and laughable same as Jonathan's. Who is talking about Jonathan? A book that cannot be faulted written by a former president's spokesman is just published and you are still deluded.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Abagworo(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2017
rose54321:
Well Buhari too doesn't seem to be living up to expectations.
if it were Jonathan that requested to "work from home" , there would have been a massive protest in Lagos, the likes of Tinubu, Bakare, NLC, etc.
But for some odd reason every one is forming deaf and dumb.

They should not worry, Nigerians are watching. Come 2019 we will vote for KOWA.

That should tell you that Nigerians like Buhari for one reason which is the reason he was voted. Fighting corruption. The only disappointment is absence of military tribunal and death penalty for looters.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Look who is talking?
Yet GEJ was OBJ's VP choice to THE LIVING CORPSE called YARADUA.
What a cursed soul! embarassed

OBJ! Go and bury your asssse in SHAME!
Baba Corruption talking!
Mtcheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When I see people praising Jonathan I get very surprised. Really? I can't just fathom It.
Well, people never really tend to look beyond their noses.
Don't you see people praising PMB is he better off?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Desric(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Babacele:
because there were and are security reports on her about her light fingers when it comes to benjies.
Thanks for this update, but pls, are u a DSS personnel? Because Baba never gave his reasons at least to the best of my knowledge; besides, even there was any security report, is Baba now doing the job of the security agencies?
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by guychidile: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2017
All others are saints...,and Jonathan is an evil .Jonathan accepted the devil they call him,and we,the ordinary people also see it so.,then,my question is ....what are the archivements of these saints..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by fakati(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2017
OBJ is husband of your mother and father of all
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by nijabazaar: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2017
To tell u d truth...Jona bleeped up.
Buhari x a Bigger Loser too
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by wirinet(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2017
richard870:
This obasanjo is one the reasons we are where we are today

Chief LOOTER!
How can you call OBJ chief looter? That title should go to your hero GEJ. Compare how much was earned during OBJ's regime (1999 - 2007) and how much we earned during GEJ's regime (2010 - 2015) and you will realize that you hero wins the title hands down. Remember OBJ paid $16 billion cash to the Paris club to cancel our debts, hosted Commonwealth games including building a new stadium and left a reserve and excess crude account of close to $60 billion. Now, tell me what your hero did with much more money he earned. He spent over half of the savings left by OBJ and went on a borrowing spree.
Jonathan has no rival in the world in terms of looting.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by waShine(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
Gej said he wouldn't give Diezani the portfolio but after a session in the other room, he yielded to her demands. Bia, Oga Obj mind yourself biko. What about you and ...? grin
This has been our belive too, because dah will b no fire without smoooookeeee
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by juman(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2017
The biggest disaster to nigeria is obasanjo.

Out of fifty seven years of this country life span, obasanjo was incharge of the country for nineteen and half years.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by 2bam: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2017
gej is like your eyes are just opening that you have lost the 2015 presidential election, because why the many talk of recent.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Jesusloveyou: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2017
PapaBrowne:
There something about Jonathan that is somewhat legendary.
Can't really place it, but there's just something really unique about him
nonsense.
Nothing unique about ineffectual buffoon,
He just want to make himself feel important by bringing past issue about his failure after 2yrs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by baddosky1: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2017
This MrUgo0976 is FAKE! The betslips he posts here are auto-generated after the match is played and they are nt pre-played betslips. As you can see, the betslip code is wrong as i checked on the site. it is invalid. angry angry angry

DON'T PAY THIS SCAMMER A DIME!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Acidosis(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Just shut up sir. Jonathan is way better than the vagabond of a freelance work at home president we currently have.

Its 2 years already and the vagabond is yet to commission a single meaningful project. From deafness, to junketeering and now to working at home.

How can the vagabond even meet up with GEJ in all ramifications? He was corrupt, but he gave us over 15 brand new tertiary institutions in few years. That's something you ediots couldn't do...He may not recover funds from his political enemies like you f00ls currently do in the name of corruption. Ordinary JAMB, you bunch of animals cannot conduct yet you won't stop shouting GEJ!

Your barbaric officers still collect and rob passengers on the high way yet you're fighting corruption... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Jesusloveyou: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2017
Nigeman:
GEJ was too nice a human being to have been a President of Nigeria.
nice my foot.
And nice man knows how to steal us to the point of death.
Many are still dying til tomorrow because of his action of stealing from the poor like us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by ebuclassic18(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2017
you that is big what did u achieve, as small as he is he tasted all part of government positions from being a deputy governor to President who has such record in Nigeria even at that he meant well for Nigerians but because of personal selfish interest you never let him be,stupid monkey obj.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by ITbomb(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Jonathan is a legend already.
Not a day passes without him being mentioned even after two years after leaving power

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by talk2dmc(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Businessideas:

Seriously no party can dislodge the two big parties unless money plays less significant roles in election.Which one do you prefer? a Buhari working from home and giving results or a GEJ working round the clock to keep our national vault open to the yam- eaters?
... We can't be choosong between two medicres , in between 150-200m. People we still have the best to rely on . Though it depends on the youth of the country
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by ebuclassic18(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Businessideas:

but seriously the result you got from buhari did he pass or fail,be specific please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign / This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.