Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

First Impression Matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Impression Matters (437 Views)

Not Helping Matters / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Impression Matters by MChaze25(m): 4:47am On Apr 27, 2017
The first impression a guy or girl gives you when you meet them speaks volumes incase you don't know and if you ignore them, then you might have yourself to blame for your naivness...Watch the way some girls behave these days..especially the so-called homely and searching ones. Once you start going after them at a prime age of 24-27, they tend to be uninterested if you are not talking about a ring. That's too conditional and desperate if you ask me and I hardly go for that. I will even be more interested in the type that cares abit less about your engagement talks or plays less of hard-to-get. If only we can read wahala from afar.
90% of ladies these days are after what they can get from any relationship. That's absurd. What happens to true friendship or open minded affairs?
What happened to friends without benefits?
Imagine a lady playing hard to get until the man talks about marriage?..
Its like not being allowed to be with the Santa Claus unless you talk about Christmas gifts to give him and not even the one he is supposed to give you... LOL
The world is full of desperation these days..
Its much higher with the social circles..
You see a guy that on his first time of meeting a girl talking about marriage because it sounds more like a password.. Its more like a social pressure the way some ladies let it be..very annoying
Let the spirit of friendship be my first impression about you and all thy might be added unto you
Re: First Impression Matters by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Okay

(1) (Reply)

A Victim Of Online Romance / People Who Have Only Sex To Offer In Relationships Are The Ones Who Get Jealous / Watch This Adesua Etomi Romantic Scene - Zeroseconds 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.