Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... (37647 Views)

Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband / Police Refused To Hand Over My Stolen Keke To Me After It Was Recovered / Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Thug21218: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2017
na richman u like ooo
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Fairyprincess1(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
johnstar:
So? Wt shuld we do abt dis? Help u arrest d dude? Thunder fire u der
All dis slay queen wey dey form for iG na him we go help u? U dey mad, him for kill u self, use u do ritual
Lyk say him treat u well buy u benz, na happy u for dey o, u go dey talk boo of life, na only wen d guy get moni u dey see gals dey talk boo of life.

Goat
you must be suffering from some kind of mental illness. For you to see this sort of abuse and spill trash saying she should have been killed because you think she is a slay queen then you lack logical reasoning. No let me vex for you oh. If it was your sister will you come here and say rubbish.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by GeneralOjukwu: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Too many brokeass guys here...

Venting their frustrations... grin grin grin

Broke man sef dey beat wife. Why not chop beating from rich husband?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Fairyprincess1(f): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
He should have even killed her.women are very heartless to broke guys so when you as a guy have money don't pity them,beat them,break their heart and let them cry afterall they will treat you like trash wothout money and so much insult you.i am so hapy seeing this
you need help. You have a psychological problem for typing this
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by ebby9z(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2017
I dont support domestic violence in any form but sorry babe, being myself one of Nigerian guys trying to build a career on their own from the sratch with the attendant scorn from many ladies because we dont drive a Benz, Pop at clubs and take you shopping at Dubai.l only saw you got what you deserved.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by johnstar(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Fairyprincess1:
you need help. You have a psychological problem for typing this

Jobless gal, quoting ppl anyow

Useless gal spits on ue useless face, go and wash ur dirty pants dt smells like rotten egg ewwww

U disgust me

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by ebby9z(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Too many brokeass guys here...

Venting their frustrations... grin grin grin

Broke man sef dey beat wife. Why not chop beating from rich husband?
Too many broke guys in Nigeria, not as a result of laziness or indolence but as a consequence of being born into a dysfunctional society where to make it on your own is herculean
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2017
look at the pig of a man, tomorrow he will start looking for a wife. Black men are nothing but devils.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by technicallyrich(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2017
I made some mistakes in school and graduated with a 2.2.i then took my girlfriend whom I have introduce to everybody that I want to marry to my friends house to celebrate his first class,immediately she started calculating our future and she thought my friend would be far richer than me,they ended up dating,i remember how I begged her and knelt down not to hurt my fellings she snubed and laughed at me.
Now she has come begging,i have engaged her and for her mind na she dey hapy say I don for give her, I am just delaying her so that she will get to 30 years b4 I break up with her.by then I would have bleeped her mercilessly.she will likely end up single for life and spend the rest of her life lonely and furstrated.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by AuroraB(f): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2017
angry Shoot kwa shocked
Ara na ayi that bf undecided
Won o bi da angry
If I tell you I have 6 brothers, you've no choice but to be in your best behavior undecided
And sisters to Bleep you up from afar cheesy
Rabbish
But come oooo, wetin dem dey slice come slice their fingers join sotey blood pour like this naa?
Abi girl's been forcing herself on the asinwi nii cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by NaWetinDey(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2017
You went to the house of a rich single guy and you started confronting him "verbally," were you with him when he was making his money, what gave you the impetus to think you will come from nowhere with only a body as deceitful and a painted sepulcher into his house and want to control him? It's no domestic violence, you are not his wife or daughter. You are an intruder and can be charged for attempted robbery or anything. When hardworking men who are not financially flamboyant come to you genuinely for love and a future together, you abuse them with your mouth full of ignorance and stupidity like that of Lashort and you rush to the flamboyant ones and still expect the promises of the hardworking man. You are a joke.
Oya, bring on your attacks.

And for those who would say ' if she was your sister,' if my sister becomes a 'slay queen,' I will not fret much when she is slayed in her carnality. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Alwaysking: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2017
posh95:

Because? Ur a simpleton if u think hitting a lady is okay. I bet ur dad chases ur mum with a big 'kondo' stick whenever they have an argument. Schmuck!
You are incredulously stvpid boy no doubt, and i will say it again ''she deserve to be bashed like dat"
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Alwaysking: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2017
NaWetinDey:
You went to the house of a rich single guy and you started confronting him "verbally," were you with him when he was making his money, what gave you the impetus to think you will come from nowhere with only a body as deceitful and a painted sepulcher into his house and want to control him? It's no domestic violence, you are not his wife or daughter. You are an intruder and can be charged for attempted robbery or anything. When hardworking men who are not financially flamboyant come to you genuinely for love and a future together, you abuse them with your mouth full of ignorance and stupidity like that of Lashort and you rush to the flamboyant ones and still expect the promises of the hardworking man. You are a joke.
Oya, bring on your attacks.

And for those who would say ' if she was your sister,' if my sister becomes a 'slay queen,' I will not fret much when she is slayed in her carnality. Quote me.
Don't mind dos dumb bĂ­tches with brain as little as a grain of sand cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by sureboss: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Women, both married or single need to learn how to control their tongues. Let me give u an example, 3 sundays ago I came came home from church around 11am. Few minutes later my wife also arrived home from d church which is just 2buildings from home n started harassing me for not waiting for an after service program I earlier planned to attend n I made her know I had some pending official issues on my laptop to sort out. She simply continued to insult me calling me an 'Antichrist' and that she regrets marrying me, and that when calamity befalls me I will be looking for pastors to pray for me and that I think I can act the way I want cos I have money n DAT I am an embarrassment to her in church for not attending and DAT my biz can even flop cos I choose not to attend blablabla.....
Cos I couldn't concentrate on d official documents I was working on I dressed up to go to the church program for peace to reign only for her to pick the keys to the house n lock the doors saying I only want to go out of the house n leave her, she refused to give me my keys
To prevent a violent confrontation and possible injury to her and my ever bubbly 8month old boy I walked to d balcony of my duplex and jumped down, found a way to open d gate and walked to d church and attended d program. Few minutes after I was seated in church she walked in as if nothing happened.....anyway she later apologized
However if I struggled with her n got her injured while trying to get my keys u can imagine wat d story will be......or I lost my calm n hit her..

Summary women should try to control their tongue and actions while men should try to control their temperament and do whatever is necessary for peace to reign....
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by DanseMacabre(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Still doesnt deserve the battering tho.
As for the gun it musta been a bb gun unless she nor for de here after 3 shots hit am lmao.
Slay queen has been slayed

Nothing warrants uncivilised treatment since we no longer observe the Mosaic Law, but you know the code of the streets: you price, you say.

You say gun dey the mata sef? I no observe again o, abeg.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Jammiiee(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2017
This ur dp ehn, since d days of Adam angry
LaEvilIMiss:
but madam... there are ways to deal with a violent boy-friend... give him dangerous runz girls grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2017
YelloweWest:
sad that guy should be locked up. What an animal

LOL see judgement, The girl said though she was wrong without telling what she did and you are judging already..
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
police is your friend i hate dat statement #happy birthday to me
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by teric4love(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
when she was sitting in front of a car nobody knows, bloody fool
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by YelloweWest: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL see judgement, The girl said though she was wrong without telling what she did and you are judging already..
She said she confronted him in his house. I don't care what she did he has no right to do this to a human being! What if she died?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
YelloweWest:

She said she confronted him in his house. I don't care what she did he has no right to do this to a human being! What if she died?

Where you there? She say she say she say without listening to the guy side of story..
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Onyinye15(f): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
When the groove was on did u invite us for a drink? No

the money involve says it all

but the guy went to the extreme though not cool at all

karma will strike soon
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by oneman1988: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Y MUST U CONFRONT A MAN IN MORTAL COMBAT DO U THINK THAT NIGERIA IS U.K HERE WE PANEL BEAT WOMAN WEY Bleep UP WHO KNOWS WHAT U WERE AIRMIN TO DO TO HIM U MUST BE DOES WOMEN THAT GRABS A MANS BALL OR PENNIS. HEY WEY U BOY NEXT TIME ADD KOBOKO IF DONT HAVE LOOK FOR NAKED WIRE NONSENCE
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by battleaxe: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
I am thoroughly ashamed at the quality of comments on this thread.

It is well with our dear country.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by reuben79: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
for better for worst.....when he was taking u around for flexing who do u call?naaa so life be oooo.manage ham
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by NaeChris: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Where are all those bitches posting ''say no to broke guys''. This is what happens to broke ass babes, when you wan reap where you no sow.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Origin(f): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunately closure can truly come when you get sweet revenge.

I wan teach you some sweet revenge methods but its against the law.

Hmmmmm.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers In Rivers State / Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.