Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... (37648 Views)

Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband / Police Refused To Hand Over My Stolen Keke To Me After It Was Recovered / Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by goldedprince: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
no justice for oloshos
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Ugosample(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
I made some mistakes in school and graduated with a 2.2.i then took my girlfriend whom I have introduce to everybody that I want to marry to my friends house to celebrate his first class,immediately she started calculating our future and she thought my friend would be far richer than me,they ended up dating,i remember how I begged her and knelt down not to hurt my fellings she snubed and laughed at me.
Now she has come begging,i have engaged her and for her mind na she dey hapy say I don for give her, I am just delaying her so that she will get to 30 years b4 I break up with her.by then I would have bleeped her mercilessly.she will likely end up single for life and spend the rest of her life lonely and furstrated.
If this is true, then you will not go unpunished o

Drop the girl let her find her way.
Then pick a befitting bae

You these Naija guys can be very vindictive eh
Re: Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... by Ugosample(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
sureboss:
Women, both married or single need to learn how to control their tongues. Let me give u an example, 3 sundays ago I came came home from church around 11am. Few minutes later my wife also arrived home from d church which is just 2buildings from home n started harassing me for not waiting for an after service program I earlier planned to attend n I made her know I had some pending official issues on my laptop to sort out. She simply continued to insult me calling me an 'Antichrist' and that she regrets marrying me, and that when calamity befalls me I will be looking for pastors to pray for me and that I think I can act the way I want cos I have money n DAT I am an embarrassment to her in church for not attending and DAT my biz can even flop cos I choose not to attend blablabla.....
Cos I couldn't concentrate on d official documents I was working on I dressed up to go to the church program for peace to reign only for her to pick the keys to the house n lock the doors saying I only want to go out of the house n leave her, she refused to give me my keys
To prevent a violent confrontation and possible injury to her and my ever bubbly 8month old boy I walked to d balcony of my duplex and jumped down, found a way to open d gate and walked to d church and attended d program. Few minutes after I was seated in church she walked in as if nothing happened.....anyway she later apologized
However if I struggled with her n got her injured while trying to get my keys u can imagine wat d story will be......or I lost my calm n hit her..

Summary women should try to control their tongue and actions while men should try to control their temperament and do whatever is necessary for peace to reign....

Women and their problems undecided undecided

Assuming you have wounded yourself, what would have been the story?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INTERPOL Arrests James Aliyu In South Africa / Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.