Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Time Of Working From Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Of Working From Home (512 Views)

APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office / President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Of Working From Home by estyvino(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Working from home made official

I have written to my boss that henceforth, I will be working from home

If the presidency adopted it why can't my boss accept it

If your boos refuse to approve your working from home, write to Lai Mohammed then copy the presidency

My assertion perhaps!
Re: Time Of Working From Home by Daywalker1: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Don't try that if you don't want to loose your job only if you are APC member

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Step Down Concentrate On His Health Status / Magu: Senate Plans Fresh Showdown With Presidency / Ikpeazu Meets Aba Shoemakers Over Chinese Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.