Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,271 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe (4864 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / February 2018 Global Communion Service With Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2017
There's excitement in the nation of Zimbabwe as they prepare to receive the man of God, Rev. Dr Chris Oyakhilome who will be visiting the nation for the first time ever to hold a global Worship and Miracle Communion Service at the National sports stadium in Harare Zimbabwe.

In the words of Pastor Chris, “I can tell you the presence of the Lord will be all over that country. Zimbabwe is a special country. I can tell you it’s a special nation and when I come, I will tell you how special you are.”

He had spoken concerning Zimbabwe early in 2016 saying “Zimbabwe, you are a miracle! You are a land locked country, but you are not God locked. God has heard your prayers..."

Therefore it was with great joy that Zimbabwe received the esteemed Rev.Tom Amenkienan and Evang. Dr.Eddy Owase on Sat, April 22nd 2017 ahead of the program which is to hold in the main arena of the Zimbabwe national sports staduim on the 7th of May 2017.

The Zonal Pastor, Southern Africa Zone5 and Pastor of Christ Embassy Zimbabwe Pastor Ruth Masuruwa expressed her joy and said "this is an anwer to prayers...we have prayed and looked forward to this day."

"When God wants to save a person or a nation, he sends his man!" — Rev. Tom Amenkhienan

Get the full story on LoveWorld News at http://lw-news.com/tho9m

https://www.thestandard.co.zw

1 Share

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2017
The national sports stadium Harare Zimbabwe, venue of communion service.

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by zionmade(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Woow dat stadium is going to be packed out with over 5 overflows also packed out.
I wish d haters association of nairaland AKA otobo worshippers would at least see d crowd on TV to know dat their hatred has no single effect on Pst Chris.
Wat a program, wat an annointing service, wat a worship service. Thank God for raising one of the greatest prophets of our time from my own country

1 Like

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2017
zionmade:
Woow dat stadium is going to be packed out with over 5 overflows also packed out.
I wish d haters association of nairaland AKA otobo worshippers would at least see d crowd on TV to know dat their hatred has no single effect on Pst Chris.
Wat a program, wat an annointing service, wat a worship service. Thank God for raising one of the greatest prophets of our time from my own country

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa was actually quoted by the press to have said that they're making plans for seven overflows outside the stadium to cater for the expected crowds.

And of course as usual, the whole field and stands of the main bowl will be filled to capacity.

This is clearly the grace of God with Pastor Chris. He packs out the largest venues in any nation he enters.
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2017
Reports say that over 75,000 locals and foreign visitors from as far as India have registered online to attend the service.

Visit: website to register.
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by jared007: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
The spiritual darkness hovering around Zimbabwe's economy would be destroyed on that day. God bless Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
jared007:
The spiritual darkness hovering around Zimbabwe's economy would be destroyed on that day. God bless Zimbabwe.

Amen!!!

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2017
Nigeria’s Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Takes His Service To Zimbabwe
http://jlawrencebrasil.com/nigerias-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-takes-service-zimbabwe.html

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome offers much more to his followers and supporters than just regular discussions about the Christian religion, but also provides a lifestyle changing way of looking at life that has aided many in finding more success in their personal lives than ever before. The pastor has found a large following for his writings that include a number of books designed to help individuals find greater levels of personal success as they make the decision to follow a Christian life that includes giving back to individuals from across the world as the power of the mind is unlocked.

Success for Chris Oyakhilome and the Christ Embassy is not measured in the number of books sold or the growth of a satellite based television channel that has continued to grow over the course of more than a decade; instead, the man of God looks to how successful he is at bringing growing number of people to a higher plane of understanding about the success that can be found in following the Christian religion and embracing Jesus Christ as their savior.

The writings of Pastor Chris have become the most distributed in the world based on the number of subscriptions to the monthly devotional written by the Pastor to aid those following his teachings in growing as close to God as possible as they follow a successful way of life. The success of the “Rhapsody of Realities” devotional series has seen the publication distributed to followers in more than 200 countries and translated into more than 800 languages as individuals and groups seek to explore the success that can be achieved by living a life based on Christian teachings and scripture.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has recently announced his globally recognized and respected Christian Service and Communion events will make their way to Zimbabwe in 2017 to add another nation to the list of those where the Christ Embassy has made a special mark on the lives of citizens. Best known as a respected Christian author and TV host, Chris Oyakhilome has seen the announcement of his imminent arrival in Zimbabwe received with growing levels of excitement and joy in Zimbabwe where he will appear at the National Sports Stadium in Harare; as one of the best known Ministers in the world because of his longstanding Christian TV channel, the Pastor;s arrival in Zimbabwe adds another destination to his long standing approach to finding success as a global religious figure.

The details of the visitation by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has seen a number of impressive details already released about the Epochal service that will take place in May 2017 with the aid of the Christ Embassy. The Pastor will make his appearance in Harare amid a growing clamor for tickets that has seen the Pastor announce details of an early booking option that will guarantee access to viewing areas where participation in the service will be available. Taking place on May 7 2017 the service and Communion has been anticipated since the Man of God made his first announcements about the miraculous occurrences taking place in Zimbabwe and described the nation as a “miracle”.
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2017
Pastor Chris fever grips Zimbabwe
http://nehandaradio.com/2017/04/30/pastor-chris-fever-grips-zimbabwe/

It’s just a few days before charismatic Nigerian pastor, Chris Oyakhilome, hosts a Global Worship and Communion Service at the 60 000 seat National Sports Stadium.

Judging by his popularity in South Africa where he holds a record of filling the giant FNB Stadium whose capacity is close to 95 000, the leader of Christ Embassy is quite an extraordinary character.

The prolific preacher makes a debut visit to Zimbabwe next Sunday for an afternoon service which has been dubbed a ‘not to be missed event’.

He will be coming from Johannesburg, South Africa, where the church hosted a four-day Loveworld Festival of Music and Arts starting last Thursday.

While many may be attending the service predictably due to their need for miracles, deliverance and healing; there are some who would like a first hand experience with the ever-smiling pastor whose soft spoken voice easily attracts an audience.

It won’t be surprising if most churches, especially those with followers with a penchant for miracles, will be empty on this particular day.

American business magazine, Forbes, ranks Pastor Chris among the top richest clergy in Africa. According to the profile on the church’s official website, Pastor Chris’ ministry spans over 25 years and is characterised by teaching, healing, television hosting and writing books.

Among the well known publications is the ‘Rhapsody of Realities’, a daily devotional and Bible-study guide which has been distributed in over 242 countries and is translated in over 800 languages.

These include Afrikaans, Arabic, Cantonese, Croatian, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Icelandic, Italian, Mandarin, Myanmar, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swahili among others, the website states.

It is recorded that Pastor Chris holds crusades like the Higher Life Conference and Night of Bliss, drawing crowds of over 3,5 million in a single night.

While many local prophets have laid structures for guest houses which provide personal interactions with their rather inaccessible religious leaders, Pastor Chris runs a popular Healing School ministry after which testimonies of miracles are televised on the church’s stations.

“Pastor Chris in the year 2003, pioneered the first 24-hour Christian Network from Africa to the rest of the world, and this has given rise to three satellite stations, the LoveWorld TV in the UK, LoveWorld SAT in South-Africa and LoveWorld PLUS in Nigeria and still counting.

“Through this medium, millions of people have been reached with the beautiful message of salvation and many lives have been transformed.These stations are also available on the mobile platform,” the church’s website states.

Pastor Chris also hosts the “Atmosphere for Miracles”, a programme airing on major television networks in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Asia, Europe and other parts of the world.

“The man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (PhD), established the International School Of Ministry, specifically to train and equip ministers of the gospel of Christ, building in them the realities of God’s word and empowering them to carry the message of eternal life in Christ Jesus to their world, with great demonstration of the miraculous power of God.

“Pastor Chris also pioneered the establishment of the Inner City Mission of Christ Embassy, a ministry to children living in the Inner cities of our world, to give them a hope and a future.” The Sunday Mail
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2017
It has finally come to pass.
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2017
Some of the words of the MOG,
"You need to understand that Zimbabwe is probably the most educated country in Africa. Don’t give it up for anything. It’s the most important legacy. Your democracy is a young one, it requires patience to grow...

There may be those who will want to push you to the limit, but don’t let them. You need to understand that they admire you. Your value is in you. Be proud of Zimbabwe...

"A nation like yours can be punished for talking too much, but you have got a long way,” he said. “You have experienced so much challenges, but one day those who are punishing you will punish you no more

One of the things I thank God for in your country is that in this nation, God has raised so many ministers of the Gospel. It’s a good sign. Wherever the Gospel is shared freely, it means there’s hope."

To leaders, he said: “Don’t always insist that your way is the only way.”

He said Zimbabwe needs to change its direction and strategy in order to overcome the current challenges it is going through.

“Change direction, change strategy. You are going somewhere, you are making progress, you will overcome the difficult times,” Pastor Chris said.
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by diehard(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2017
Pastor Ruth Musarurwa

THE woman behind the establishment of Christ Embassy in Zimbabwe and its founder’s visit is a person of great faith. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome hosts a Global Communion and Worship Service at the National Sports Stadium this afternoon.

More than a decade ago, Pastor Ruth Musarurwa, who is now zonal leader for Christ Embassy Zimbabwe, started a cell group in Zimbabwe for the Nigeria-headquartered church after taking heed of Pastor Chris’ message.

At that time, she was a member of a different church and in need of a personal miracle. Desperate for a solution, she believed the message as she watched Pastor Chris declaring healing on television.

That she would ever have a personal encounter with Pastor Chris, let alone lead one of his church branches seemed like a far-fetched thought then.

“One night I sat down to watch TV. I was looking for what were my favourite movies then, Crime series. As I scrolled, I saw this man dressed in white talking about Jesus. As soon as I saw him, there was a quickening in my spirit,” she said in reference to Pastor Chris’ broadcast from Lagos, Nigeria.

“I did not know what was happening to me, but he made a call for salvation and right there I responded and did the prayer with him. He then gave a word of knowledge about someone that had a limp on their right leg.

“I had a limp for over 15 years and it had become a part of me. When the man in white mentioned my case, I stretched out my hand and I thought I had passed out.

“I didn’t realize then that it was the anointing of the Holy Ghost that had passed through my body. When I became conscious of my surroundings, there was another programme showing.

“I only realized that I had been born again and healed on that night a week later when I was trying to seat down at a function. Someone shouted, ‘Do you realize that you no longer have a limp?’

“During this time, there was a sudden urge for something missing, but I didn’t know what it was.

“All I knew was that it had something to do with the man in white that I had seen on television. My children and I began to search for that man on television for three weeks until we found him again. I then took details and got in touch with Loveworld TV in South Africa. I found out that the man in white was our man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,” Pastor Musarurwa said.

Her desire to be connected to this pastor pushed her to board a Chigubhu owned bus en-route to Lagos, Nigeria. Even the breaking down of the bus could not deter her from her mission.

“I boarded a Chigubhu owned bus and it broke down on the way, but still I went looking for him. When I went to the first service I told myself, ‘This message must be heard back home’. Pastor (Chris) was speaking in church in Lagos and in his message he said when you go back start cell groups.

“That is when I took the first Rhapsody. I had never preached in my life but I started a cell group,” said Pastor Musarurwa.

Within two months of this encounter, she had left her old church, where she had been “baptised, confirmed and had even been certified to wear the women’s traditional uniform after getting married”.

Having grown up in a religious family, the uniform was regarded as a visible stamp of how she was a true and spiritual Christian. But with the Lagos encounter, everything had taken a new twist.

Now the cell group was growing and required a properly trained pastor, at least that is what she thought.

“As the cell group was growing, I got in touch with Pastor Ken (Oyakhilome) and I told him that we needed a pastor. I had never preached, even in Ruwadzano (at her old church). I was very focused on works and attended every wedding, funeral or gathering that I could. So I learnt to preach through listening to Pastor Chris’ messages,” she said.

More than a decade later, Christ Embassy in Zimbabwe now has 138 assemblies.

And its leader, Pastor Chris, has described Pastor Musarurwa as a woman of great faith.

“He said, ‘You are a woman of great faith. Strong faith draws men of God. Because you have drawn the men of God at such a time, it’s the spirit of God’. I have prayed for it, I have given my all and I am the one who went and asked,” she said, remembering the day she screamed in her office when Pastor Chris confirmed he would be coming to Zimbabwe.

Close to 190 000 people were recorded to have registered for today’s Global Communion and Worship Service through Christ Embassy’s online platforms by last Thursday.

It all began with a leap of faith from one woman who needed a personal miracle.

And after such an experience, Pastor Musarurwa encouraged people not to undermine the power of belief, even when God’s message is delivered on television.

“His coming means the word of God is being fulfilled. God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we can ever imagine or think according to the power. Before ministry I was a farmer, a busy woman, I left everything.

“A lot of people criticise miracles. I never believed in miracles until I needed one. It is difficult to believe in a miracle until you yourself need one. So people should be expectant, anything is possible.

“We are not only inviting Christians but everybody, mainly those who are yet to receive Christ. For someone to receive Christ is a greater miracle than being healed or standing from a wheelchair. So people should come believing, trusting God,” she said.

Pastor Musarurwa said Pastor Chris respects other men of God.

“Our pastor is friends with everybody, hence we do not speak ill of other men of God. The harvest is plenty in Zimbabwe and we are mainly targeting the unconverted. We invite everybody to come for the holy communion service,” she said.

There seemed to be anxiety during the week, with social media messages suggesting that other church leaders had cancelled their Sunday services to attend the Communion and Worship Service.
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2017
diehard:
Pastor Ruth Musarurwa

THE woman behind the establishment of Christ Embassy in Zimbabwe and its founder’s visit is a person of great faith. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome hosts a Global Communion and Worship Service at the National Sports Stadium this afternoon.

More than a decade ago, Pastor Ruth Musarurwa, who is now zonal leader for Christ Embassy Zimbabwe, started a cell group in Zimbabwe for the Nigeria-headquartered church after taking heed of Pastor Chris’ message.

At that time, she was a member of a different church and in need of a personal miracle. Desperate for a solution, she believed the message as she watched Pastor Chris declaring healing on television.

That she would ever have a personal encounter with Pastor Chris, let alone lead one of his church branches seemed like a far-fetched thought then.

“One night I sat down to watch TV. I was looking for what were my favourite movies then, Crime series. As I scrolled, I saw this man dressed in white talking about Jesus. As soon as I saw him, there was a quickening in my spirit,” she said in reference to Pastor Chris’ broadcast from Lagos, Nigeria.

“I did not know what was happening to me, but he made a call for salvation and right there I responded and did the prayer with him. He then gave a word of knowledge about someone that had a limp on their right leg.

“I had a limp for over 15 years and it had become a part of me. When the man in white mentioned my case, I stretched out my hand and I thought I had passed out.

“I didn’t realize then that it was the anointing of the Holy Ghost that had passed through my body. When I became conscious of my surroundings, there was another programme showing.

“I only realized that I had been born again and healed on that night a week later when I was trying to seat down at a function. Someone shouted, ‘Do you realize that you no longer have a limp?’

“During this time, there was a sudden urge for something missing, but I didn’t know what it was.

“All I knew was that it had something to do with the man in white that I had seen on television. My children and I began to search for that man on television for three weeks until we found him again. I then took details and got in touch with Loveworld TV in South Africa. I found out that the man in white was our man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,” Pastor Musarurwa said.

Her desire to be connected to this pastor pushed her to board a Chigubhu owned bus en-route to Lagos, Nigeria. Even the breaking down of the bus could not deter her from her mission.

“I boarded a Chigubhu owned bus and it broke down on the way, but still I went looking for him. When I went to the first service I told myself, ‘This message must be heard back home’. Pastor (Chris) was speaking in church in Lagos and in his message he said when you go back start cell groups.

“That is when I took the first Rhapsody. I had never preached in my life but I started a cell group,” said Pastor Musarurwa.

Within two months of this encounter, she had left her old church, where she had been “baptised, confirmed and had even been certified to wear the women’s traditional uniform after getting married”.

Having grown up in a religious family, the uniform was regarded as a visible stamp of how she was a true and spiritual Christian. But with the Lagos encounter, everything had taken a new twist.

Now the cell group was growing and required a properly trained pastor, at least that is what she thought.

“As the cell group was growing, I got in touch with Pastor Ken (Oyakhilome) and I told him that we needed a pastor. I had never preached, even in Ruwadzano (at her old church). I was very focused on works and attended every wedding, funeral or gathering that I could. So I learnt to preach through listening to Pastor Chris’ messages,” she said.

More than a decade later, Christ Embassy in Zimbabwe now has 138 assemblies.

And its leader, Pastor Chris, has described Pastor Musarurwa as a woman of great faith.

“He said, ‘You are a woman of great faith. Strong faith draws men of God. Because you have drawn the men of God at such a time, it’s the spirit of God’. I have prayed for it, I have given my all and I am the one who went and asked,” she said, remembering the day she screamed in her office when Pastor Chris confirmed he would be coming to Zimbabwe.

Close to 190 000 people were recorded to have registered for today’s Global Communion and Worship Service through Christ Embassy’s online platforms by last Thursday.

It all began with a leap of faith from one woman who needed a personal miracle.

And after such an experience, Pastor Musarurwa encouraged people not to undermine the power of belief, even when God’s message is delivered on television.

“His coming means the word of God is being fulfilled. God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we can ever imagine or think according to the power. Before ministry I was a farmer, a busy woman, I left everything.

“A lot of people criticise miracles. I never believed in miracles until I needed one. It is difficult to believe in a miracle until you yourself need one. So people should be expectant, anything is possible.

“We are not only inviting Christians but everybody, mainly those who are yet to receive Christ. For someone to receive Christ is a greater miracle than being healed or standing from a wheelchair. So people should come believing, trusting God,” she said.

Pastor Musarurwa said Pastor Chris respects other men of God.

“Our pastor is friends with everybody, hence we do not speak ill of other men of God. The harvest is plenty in Zimbabwe and we are mainly targeting the unconverted. We invite everybody to come for the holy communion service,” she said.

There seemed to be anxiety during the week, with social media messages suggesting that other church leaders had cancelled their Sunday services to attend the Communion and Worship Service.

She is truly a woman of faith and mighty works

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
History Made as Zimbabweans Fill Sports Stadium to Worship with Pastor Chris

History Made as Zimbabweans Fill Sports Stadium to Worship with Pastor Chris

LoveWorld News Correspondent

History was made yesterday, as the man of God and BLW President, Rev. (Dr.) Chris Oyakhilome, visited the nation of Zimbabwe for the first time, to worship and have communion with over 75,000 people at the National Sports Stadium in Harare. The program, which was a triumph of faith for members of the BLW Nation in that country, also impacted millions around the world via LIVE broadcast.

"We envisioned it, hoped for it, prayed for it and finally it has become a reality," the esteemed Zonal Pastor of Southern Africa Zone 5 and Pastor of Christ Embassy Zimbabwe, Pastor Ruth Musarurwa, said with great elation to the crowd present. The zone, which emerged out of a small cell with a dream of becoming 50 strong, had a lot to worship and praise God for, as each world-renowned music minister took the stage.

Eternal impressions were made in the hearts of everyone present, as they listened to stirring testimonies of the impact of God's Word, prayed for their nation and lifted holy hands, offering up the fruit of their lips to God. It is not an encounter to be forgotten in a hurry, leaving an indelible imprint on the soul of Zimbabwe as a nation.

Visit this thread for more updates...

Loveworldnews.com

1 Share

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2017
Eben leading with worship song, " You ARE God all by yourself".

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
The massive crowds as they join in worship.

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2017
Stands and field filled with Zimbabweans.

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 2:07am On May 16, 2017
Relive the moments...

See how the man of God arrived at the airport in Zimbabwe and the honour given him. Looks like Pastor Benny finally bought him the suit grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxnWTgHcFL0
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 2:11am On May 16, 2017
Welcome speech by Pastor Ruth Masuruwa, Zonal Pastor, Southern Africa Zone 5 and pastor of CE Zimbabwe plus amazing time of worship...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC61Tvp5g5E
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 2:15am On May 16, 2017
Gospel Artist after gospel artist come up as thousands worship...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiZgFXkTr60
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 3:08am On May 16, 2017
INTERVIEWS:

"Pastor Chris has so many people in Zimbabwe. Even people who don't go to his church use the rhapsody..."

-Zimbabwean government minister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u5tF5-by94
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by Joagbaje(m): 3:26am On May 16, 2017
Great
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2017
Joagbaje:
Great

Sure Mog. Gudday sire!
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2017
Powerful ministration by Sinach (1:22)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8689-uLzEo
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2017
Miracles and more miracles erupt around the stadium as soon as the Man of God commanded...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzHvJvrs7Dg
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2017
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2017
Pastor Chris says some interesting things about Zimbabwe and offers special prayers for the nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHxQsfktwRc
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2017
Pastor Chris forgives and prays for man who used to criticize him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgoQVZasRc
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2017
This man has an excellent Spirit
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
Presidential tour to Christ Embassy Belvedere Zimbabwe.

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa and the brethren of CE Belvedere Zimbabwe had prophetically built and furnished an office for the BLW president in hope of his soon visit to Zimbabwe. Her faith prevailed as the Man of God made use of the office for the first time since it's completion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NOyQEhYElg
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2017
Pastor Ruth couldn't hold back tears as she saw their dream actualized.

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Atheism, The Higgs Boson And God / Atheist Feel Free To Ask Your Questions / Does Consciousness Need A Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.