Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe (4888 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / February 2018 Global Communion Service With Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by ScienceWatch: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
zionmade:
Woow dat stadium is going to be packed out with over 5 overflows also packed out.
I wish d haters association of nairaland AKA otobo worshippers would at least see d crowd on TV to know dat their hatred has no single effect on Pst Chris.
Wat a program, wat an annointing service, wat a worship service. Thank God for raising one of the greatest prophets of our time from my own country
Very true ! The HATERS have no effect on the POWER of JESUS Christ.

GOD always protects His truly ANOINTED servants. The world is waking up to the proven facts that JESUS IS ALIVE !

GOD bless pastor Chris !
I hope Bronchitis Oaroloye don't resort to insulting this pastor.

1 Like

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by MzteejaY(f): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hi Donnie

Do you know a link to where I can download the song done by the Zimbabwe choir during the communion? Or the title of the song? I remember it ends like this:

Glorious things are spoken about me
Spoken about me x2
No one can change what the word says about me
That is who I am x2

Thanks
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
MzteejaY:
Hi Donnie

Do you know a link to where I can download the song done by the Zimbabwe choir during the communion? Or the title of the song? I remember it ends like this:

Spoken about me x2
That is who I am x2

Thanks

Song us written by who?
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
MzteejaY:
Hi Donnie

Spoken about me x2
That is who I am x2

Thanks

Song is written by who?
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
MzteejaY:
Hi Donnie

Spoken about me x2
That is who I am x2

Thanks

Song is written by who?
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by MzteejaY(f): 3:27am On Dec 23, 2017
donnie:

Song is written by who?

I don't know but it was performed by the choir
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by MiddleDimension: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
to eat the communion in one of the communion service why did he wear a white glove in his hand? @donnie
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
MiddleDimension:
to eat the communion in one of the communion service why did he wear a white glove in his hand? @donnie

He is done laying hands on the sick. Then he wants to serve himself and others bread... Its simple hygiene to use gloves smiley
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by MiddleDimension: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
donnie:

He is done laying hands on the sick. Then he wants to serve himself and others bread... Its simple hygiene to use gloves smiley

ok, but how about washing the hands?
i think water is more available than gloves
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
MiddleDimension:

ok, but how about washing the hands?
i think water is more available than gloves

Yeah right... You don't know that for sure.
They should take a basin of water up the platform with a hand towel for him ba.? grin

no be reverend father o.
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by MiddleDimension: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
donnie:

Yeah righ.right... You don't know that for sure.
They should take a basin of water up the platform with a hand towel for him ba.? grin

no be reverend father o.

我觉得他看的圣餐比神父看的圣餐一样
i think he is begining to see the communion the same way the rev fathers swe it.
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
MiddleDimension:

我觉得他看的圣餐比神父看的圣餐一样
i think he is begining to see the communion the same way the rev fathers swe it.

How?
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by MiddleDimension: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
donnie:

How?

让我们再等一段时间如果他干再一次
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by MiddleDimension: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
donnie:

How?

让我们再等一段时间如果他干再一次。
lets wait for anotyer time if he will repeat it. then we will be able to tell. for now, its too early
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2017
MiddleDimension:

让我们再等一段时间如果他干再一次。
lets wait for anotyer time if he will repeat it. then we will be able to tell. for now, its too early

Well, in CE churches all over the world, gloves are used by ministers to serve communion. And it's for hygiene purposes, nothing else.
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2017
jared007:
The spiritual darkness hovering around Zimbabwe's economy would be destroyed on that day. God bless Zimbabwe.

Why hasn't the spiritual darkness hovering around Nigeria's economy left the nation?
Or is his anointing only effective abroad?
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by jared007: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2017
AkunnaTochi:

Why hasn't the spiritual darkness hovering around Nigeria's economy left the nation?
Or is his anointing only effective abroad?
I know u rushed to type this out of bad belle but u need to know that Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa and number 28 out of close to 200 countries in the World.

1 Like

Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by MiddleDimension: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2017
donnie:

Well, in CE churches all over the world, gloves are used by ministers to serve communion. And it's for hygiene purposes, nothing else.

it is a standard practice? do the pastors serve communion themselves, or the worshipers serve themselves? i have seen worshipers take wine by themselves from the tray. if i were in the pastors shoes and hygeine is my concern, i would rather use gloves when i am laying hands on people than when i am serving communion
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by MiddleDimension: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2017
jared007:
I know u rushed to type this out of bad belle but u need to know that Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa and number 28 out of close to 200 countries in the World.

i am happy you are not one of the people who think ''Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa'', is a paper theory
Re: Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe by donnie(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
MiddleDimension:

it is a standard practice? do the pastors serve communion themselves, or the worshipers serve themselves? i have seen worshipers take wine by themselves from the tray. if i were in the pastors shoes and hygeine is my concern, i would rather use gloves when i am laying hands on people than when i am serving communion

The Pastors don't have to serve themselves. There may be several ministers within the congregation who are appointed to serve.

You saw them take wine themselves...did you see them scramble for bread from the tray or they were served?

Gloves to lay hands on the sick? Well, it's obvious you don't minister to the sick so .... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Lust Wrong Even In Marriage? / Rosicrucian Order, Amorc / Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.