Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,947 members, 7,841,639 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! (6622 Views)

Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 / Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Those who wish to be Nigeria's president never get to the seat. Those who become Presidents in Nigeria become so against their wish.

Note the above.
I have one bragging right in life and that is I am different
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Okoyiboz3: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:
I have one bragging right in life and that is I am different

You have control over your life but you have no control over the circumstances surrounding your life and dreams.

Lesson: Brag with sense and keep your mouth shut. Don't let people with negative vibes contaminate your vision.

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by OversightTM(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
While I find this thread somewhat funny, I would like to see Mr. Future President answer those questions before him. I dey wait!
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Specialspesh: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello, Sir/ma. We cannot vote for an anonymous president. Please do the needful. Thanks
Destined2win:
Yes because that man is loved by the people; the masses who have seen the potentialities of this nation. it is a project that we all are willing to embark on and see to fruition.

That man is me!!

I know you all love me and crave that I become your President. Don't worry it's just for a little while and you will be peaceful and prosperous like never before.

Pray for my Presidency. It is here!

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by savagefinder: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:
I am not shallow in my thinkings hence will not rush to answer questions bothering on national growth and development. Will mention you at due time
so what you are saying is you cannot have split second decisions? Surely this are the primary hinges of our government, if you haven't thought of this and you want to be our president why should we vote you? You are no different from all the others.. Am sorry to say, Mr President, you are not fit to rule.. And we are moving that you be impeached immediately
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by savagefinder: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Shiitposter:

I hope pre election debates will be held between all candidates of the next general election
exactly want I want too.. So many questions to ask
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
savagefinder:
so what you are saying is you cannot have split second decisions? Surely this are the primary hinges of our government, if you haven't thought of this and you want to be our president why should we vote you? You are no different from all the others.. Am sorry to say, Mr President, you are not fit to rule.. And we are moving that you be impeached immediately
grin grin

Funny you. I am slow to talking but my actions can be terrific. I will answer your questions in another thread.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
OversightTM:
While I find this thread somewhat funny, I would like to see Mr. Future President answer those questions before him. I dey wait!
Yes I will brother. Watch out
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You have control over your life but you have no control over the circumstances surrounding your life and dreams.

Lesson: Brag with sense and keep your mouth shut. Don't let people with negative vibes contaminate your vision.
Thank you Sir. I am so privileged to serve you as President.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by savagefinder: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:
May your insult motivate my performance as President. I will give incredible solutions to those problems savagefinder posted. Watch out.
you still didn't answer the questions.

13. The Nigerian people have learnt not to trust the police and the police has proven to be ineffective in most cases, sir, how do you intend to tackle this?

14. The NYSC to most people has out stayed its use but to many it has joined many Nigerians together, the NYSC is not only time consuming but also perceived as a waste of time and some of our youth get killed in the process, there's Heavy call that the NYSC be scrapped, sir what's your take? Should it be scrapped or not?

Lalasticlala pls move this thread to front page, title should be "A nairalander aspiring for presidency under goes screening by nairalanders"

Plssssss let's give him a feel of media pressure..

Fellow nairalanders join the game, mention all the mods you know
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
savagefinder:
you still didn't answer the questions.

13. The Nigerian people have learnt not to trust the police and the police has proven to be ineffective in most cases, sir, how do you intend to tackle this?

14. The NYSC to most people has out stayed its use but to many it has joined many Nigerians together, the NYSC is not only time consuming but also perceived as a waste of time and some of our youth get killed in the process, there's Heavy call that the NYSC be scrapped, sir what's your take? Should it be scrapped or not?

Lalasticlala pls move this thread to front page, title should be "A nairalander aspiring for presidency under goes screening by nairalanders"

Plssssss let's give him a feel of media pressure..

Fellow nairalanders join the game, mention all the mods you know
Yes I like this. Please keep the questions coming. I promise you that I will attend to all of them
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
@savagefinder, I am being tempted to start answering your questions right on this thread. Let's see how it goes
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by tolugar: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Destined2win:
Keep wondering until you see me in Aso rock

Yea

I heard they call the facility in calabar "Aso Rock"

So you are planning to tour all psycia in the country??

Presdo!!!!!
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
savagefinder:
lol.. Mr President, if you do not answer, the public will react, majority are all ready taking you as a lunatic, you need to answer these questions here and now or you confirm the second speculation which is, you are an incompetent lunatic, you have no idea wat is means to run a country, you are only getting mad and you should better leave nairaland and go fix your issues.. Or you can prove me wrong and Answer the questions, RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW..

FOR EVERY POST YOU DODGE THE QUESTION A NEW ONE ADDS UP.

12. Given the xenophobic attacks in South Africa, you are called to South Africa to sign a MOU to give Nigerians a particular place free of attack with proper security but at the same time China is offering you an MOU to invest heavily in our transport system and employ only Nigerians, this would solve a bulk of our transport and unemployment issues.. Both MOUs are fixed for the same date and same time, you cannot postpone any.. Which would you go for?

I desire to be President of this country one day so let me answer this question.

Both MOUs are equally important for the safety of Nigerians in SA and the development of our country through the investment of China. To solve the dilemma, I'll send a representative to SA to sign the MOU and go to China to sign the MOU.

I believe the primary reasons why Nigerians are in SA is because of better opportunities there. China's investment in our transport system will create a lot of opportunities for us as a nation and may even encourage our people in SA to return home and take advantage of the opportunities present in China's investment. At the same time, the security of Nigerians in SA will still be guaranteed since a highly placed representative of mine will seal the deal with their country. I'll of course communicate my intention to SA. I'll let them know I'm sending a representative act on my behalf.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by phemmy88(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone

If you are planning on embarking on building construction and you'll like to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it..
Kindly send me a mail via:

freelanceqs01@gmail.com

I'm a Qs with several years of experience
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by savagefinder: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
BlackAfrican:

I desire to be President of this country one day so let me answer this question.

Both MOUs are equally important for the safety of Nigerians in SA and the development of our country through the investment of China. To solve the dilemma, I'll send a representative to SA to sign the MOU and go to China to sign the MOU.

I believe the primary reasons why Nigerians are in SA is because of better opportunities there. China's investment in our transport system will create a lot of opportunities for us as a nation and may even encourage our people in SA to return home and take advantage of the opportunities present in China's investment. At the same time, the security of Nigerians in SA will still be guaranteed since a highly placed representative of mine will seal the deal with their country. I'll of course communicate my intention to SA. I'll let them know I'm sending a representative act on my behalf.
wise move.. The answer wasn't in the options given but you dug it up.. Ur presence in China would strengthen international relationship, the representative can handle the South Africans. Some people might choose one out of the two..
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by dgr8truth(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Not one single comment of encouragement from fellow nairalanders but insults and pull him down comments. I feel so sad.

Our breakthrough is sometimes tied to the breakthrough of others. We should at all times encourage our neighbors, because the actions of our good deeds are always pregnant.
Re: Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! by Destined2win: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
dgr8truth:
Not one single comment of encouragement from fellow nairalanders but insults and pull him down comments. I feel so sad.

Our breakthrough is sometimes tied to the breakthrough of others. We should at all times encourage our neighbors, because the actions of our good deeds are always pregnant.
Yes you are right. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened When Germany Increased Fuel Prices. Photo / APC Members Accuse Ebonyi Governorship Candidate Of Corruption, Sabotage / Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.