Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

What I Meant By Buhari Working From Home – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Meant By Buhari Working From Home – Lai Mohammed (398 Views)

Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office / "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Meant By Buhari Working From Home – Lai Mohammed by 360frolic(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says he “never said that President Muhammadu Buhari is to work from home henceforth”.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Wednesday, the minister said the reporting in a section of the media of his post- Federal Executive Council (FEC) briefing that the President is to work from home henceforth is erroneous.

In the statement signed by his Special Adviser, Segun Adeyemi, the minister said “the President only decided to work from home today, not that he has decided to work from home henceforth”.

He said the headlines in a section of the media, “Buhari to now work
from home – Lai Mohammed,” is a misrepresentation of his statement at the briefing.

Quoting verbatim the relevant section of his briefing, Mr. Mohammed said: “he (the President) wanted to rest today.

“He asked the Vice President to preside over TODAY’S meeting.

“In addition, he also asked that all his files be taken home to him and he will be working from home today,” he said.

- NAN

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/what-i-meant-by-buhari-working-from.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: What I Meant By Buhari Working From Home – Lai Mohammed by ipreach: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2017
grin
Re: What I Meant By Buhari Working From Home – Lai Mohammed by Tolexander: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Presidency of confusion!

(1) (Reply)

Biafra, Buhari And The Children Of Ojukwu. / Where Is Buhari? / Presidency Confirms Release Of 82 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.