Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Muslim Singles Talk 2 - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles Talk 2 (2184 Views)

Updated: Muslim Singles Matchmaking Service ( MSMS ) Back. Alhamdulilah / Dating Zone For Muslim Singles / What Happened To The Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by Mofpearl: 8:40am On May 02, 2017
deolsisback:

I agree with you. As I said earlier you can't expect perfection from another human being. You will have the earlier times when you are trying to get used to each other's differences. Many challenges will come up. Your ability to deal with them will go a long way.

Agree.
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by deolsisback: 5:37pm On May 02, 2017
Marriage can become obligatory

Al-Qurtubi said: if a person is able to marry and fears that he may be harmed or his religious commitment may be adversely affected if he remains single, the only way to prevent this harm is through marriage, and there is no difference of opinion among the scholars – they agree that marriage is obligatory on such a person.

Al-Mardaawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his book Al-Insaaf: Part Three: the one who fears “hardship”. In the case of such a person, marriage is obligatory, and this is the unanimous opinion of the scholars… “Hardship” here means zinaa (fornication), according to the correct opinion. Or it was said that it means being doomed by committing zinaa… What is meant by “Unless he fears that he may fall into committing forbidden actions” means, if he knows or thinks that he will do that. In Al-Furoo’ it says: (marriage) becomes obligatory only when he is sure that he will do that. (Al-Insaaf, part 8; Kitaab al-Nikaah, Ahkaam al-Nikaah).

If he wants to get married but is unable to spend on a wife, then he should adhere to the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

"And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allâh enriches them of His Bounty” [al-Noor 24:33]

Read whole article
https://islamqa.info/en/5511
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by deolsisback: 8:14pm On May 03, 2017
How do you feel when others around you get married?

Are you excited for them, jealous?

Think about it. It tells a lot about you.
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by tintingz(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2017
deolsisback:

It is the single ladies that get jealous seeing their mate getting married. To some guys marriage is like a burden, they are just satisfying the society.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by Empiree: 10:21pm On May 03, 2017
deolsisback:

I get jealous actually cry cry
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by Tefs(f): 10:58pm On May 03, 2017
deolsisback:

excited for them and wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by deolsisback: 8:57am On May 04, 2017
tintingz:
It is the single ladies that get jealous seeing their mate getting married. To some guys marriage is like a burden, they are just satisfying the society.

Do you feel like marriage is a burden?
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by deolsisback: 8:58am On May 04, 2017
Empiree:
I get jealous actually cry cry

It's time to stop being jealous. Be happy, wish them well and pray for yourself
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by deolsisback: 9:00am On May 04, 2017
Tefs:

excited for them and wish them well.

This is the right attitude because your time will come and you will get all the goodwill that you deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by Empiree: 10:20am On May 04, 2017
deolsisback:

It's time to stop being jealous. Be happy, wish them well and pray for yourself
lol...im just kidding cheesy
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by tintingz(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
deolsisback:

Do you feel like marriage is a burden?
Yes and No, to some men it is a burden.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by kayword(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2017
deolsisback:

It's usually a mixed feeling. I kind of envy the couple and at the same time wish them well.
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by Empiree: 10:38pm On May 04, 2017
kayword:

It's usually a mixed feeling. I kind of envy the couple and at the same time wish them well.
At least you are truthful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by deolsisback: 9:16am On May 06, 2017
Make it halal

In your quest for finding the right partner, do make it halal.

It won't work out a number of times. What will make leaving a toxic relationship easy for you is because you have nothing to lose. But if you have shared nudes(highly unexpected here but a good example), it might be difficult to leave the relationship for fears of the other person leaking it.

and that's just an example. Keep it halal for Allah's sake. So much benefits from this that I can't all elucidate

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by deolsisback: 9:18am On May 06, 2017
kayword:

Sometimes you can't help being envious. But wishing them well and wishing yourself good as well.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by deolsisback: 7:52am On May 19, 2017
This article makes so much sense. https://www.nairaland.com/3805032/when-beg-love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by deolsisback: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ramadan Mubarak.

Ramadan is a great opportunity to seek what we want from Allah. May He answer all of our prayers. Aamin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by Sociologie(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
deolsisback:
Ramadan Mubarak.

Ramadan is a great opportunity to seek what we want from Allah. May He answer all of our prayers. Aamin

I want you smiley
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by Khady99(f): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Following.
Ramadan Mubarak to you all.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 14, 2017
deolsisback:

What's your view on polygamy?
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by deolsisback: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Salam alaykum

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by Empiree: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2017
walaikum Salam
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by yhermmie(f): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by neighy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Marriage marriage marriage..
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by Afamed: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2017
yhermmie:
Say Something... Salam alaikum
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by yhermmie(f): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Afamed:

Wa alaikum salam
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by busar(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2017
deolsisback:
Salam alaykum. I want to start with the most famous thread I opened with my initial account.

At the time, I wasn't interested in being in a relationship. Everything was for the fun of it. This part of the forum was usually so calm with not much discussions going on. One of my attempts at getting the needed participation was that thread, which ended up being for the most part, a success.

I am opening this one as an addendum. Most of the discussions we had then still hold true. But my ideas do have some modifications.
Seriously! You are back? Hoping to see the IV soonest
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by busar(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Asalamu alaykum
My name is Al-ameen, AGE 18, student,hausa, musician,writer,dancer and lastly single.

[/b]NB: am not searching for a wife[b].
grin grin
Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by latonyn(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Marriage.......completing half of one's deen......may Allah make it easy for us all

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles Talk 2 by yhermmie(f): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Afamed:

Wa alaykum salam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why We Should Celebrate Maolid / Passive Terrorism: The Peaceful Violence / Things We Do During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.