Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Happened To The Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS)? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Happened To The Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS)? (545 Views)

Updated: Muslim Singles Matchmaking Service ( MSMS ) Back. Alhamdulilah / In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened. / Muslim Singles Talk 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS)? by prodam(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Salam Alaykum,

What happened to this beautiful service? I NEED it now o.

Someone should please update me on it. Has it been moved or changed to something else.

Regards.
Re: What Happened To The Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS)? by onegig(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
I am sure a lot of people would love to hear progress report on that scheme.

Sissie, maclatunji......any help?
Re: What Happened To The Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS)? by ShehuAba(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
prodam:
Salam Alaykum,

What happened to this beautiful service? I NEED it now o.

Someone should please update me on it. Has it been moved or changed to something else.

Regards.

it's still available.

You can check it out at NAMUSORG.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Backbiting Once And For All / Why The Needs For Special Prayer Mat For Imam / Scholars Get In Here And Answer These Questions With Solid References

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.