Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order (15587 Views)

Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Okorocha’s Properties / INEC Deputy Director Bags Six Years In Jail For Receiving N45m Diezani Bribe / INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
This woman really stole, well stealing s not corruption, Why are criminals being executed

2 Likes

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
where's Buhari?
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by genearts(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
aleeyus:
Only bastards will comment this post mtcheeeew.!

Give me like if you agree

mynd44 have u seen this?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by ijobafatty: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
G. E. J and government na oloriburuku government

3 Likes

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by kitaatita: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
That is not the first final forfeiture case won by EFCC.
A federal court in Lagos has ordered the final forfeiture of N23.4 billion, N9.08 billion, and $5 million (about N34 billion in total) linked to former Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke. Justice Muslim Hassan, who had issued an interim forfeiture order on the funds on January 6, on Thursday gave a “final forfeiture order” on the funds. The judge said he was satisfied with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s argument that the monies were proceeds of illegal activity.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/223706-breaking-judge-orders-final-forfeiture-n34-billion-linked-diezani-alison-madueke.html

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by AngelicBeing: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Serves them right, l want to see more criminal politicians sent to jail and all their ill-gotten wealth taken from them, useless politicians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by FunkyMetahuman: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:
If they like, let them mess up this case.

EFCC, just one case, just one. Follow it to a logical conclusion and secure a conviction.
nwosu has already been convicted. If only you had read the post before commenting.
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by tobrinskilanski: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
muykem:
Victory to the fight against corruption.
GOD have mercy on your ignorance. Have you asked why they are yet to arrest or arraign the Chief Mastermind of the said slush? or they told you they collected it on their own accord with being patronized by their respective "oga at the top?" or they money just appeared in their respective accounts without someone depositing it for the as a middle man?

Please lets desist from wrong comments all in the name of FTC or I sha want make my name show for comment box.
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by ephi123(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
nwosu has already been convicted. If only you had read the post before commenting.

"Conviction" while the court is still adjourning and the accused are still pleading not guilty?

Besides, I'm not referring to small fishes. The main culprit in all this is Mrs Diezani, why is she still walking free. Or is bribery not a crime according to the law?

If only you had read the post properly..
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by Semper247(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Vicolan:
Fighting corruption without seeing the cash nor spend it on our Economy is futility
Oh now you have changed the rhetoric, it is no longer propaganda now u want the recovered loot spent....

Look at urself in the mirror, how do u look?

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by FunkyMetahuman: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:

"Conviction" while the court is still adjourning and the accused are still pleading not guilty?

Besides, I'm not referring to small fishes. The main culprit in all this is Mrs Diezani, why is she still walking free. Or is bribery not a crime according to the law?
one accused pleaded not guilty and the other pleaded guilty and got convicted.
They don't use convict for someone who is yet to be convicted.
Plus efcc has got so many conviction but you don't know about them cos nairaland frontpage is probably your only source of news. News like that won't make frontpage or get your attention because you are partisan.

Deziani won't dare come to nigeria. That's why she has been forming different sickness in uk. Let her come to nigeria now.

My only problem so far is why buhari yet to go after the biggest thief of them all (jonathan), if he is truly fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by ephi123(f): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
one accused pleaded not guilty and the other pleaded guilty and got convicted.
They don't use convict for someone who is yet to be convicted.
Plus efcc has got so many conviction but you don't know about them cos nairaland frontpage is probably your only source of news. News like that won't make frontpage or get your attention because you are partisan.

Deziani won't dare come to nigeria. That's why she has been forming different sickness in uk. Let her come to nigeria now.

My only problem so far is why buhari yet to go after the biggest thief of them all (jonathan), if he is truly fighting corruption.

Nigerian newspapers are not exactly the best in using the right terms. A "convict" should not still be coming to court to plead guilty or not guilty.

Nairaland might be your only source of news, it's not mine, so keep your assumptions.

Why do they have to wait for Diezani to come to nigeria? Shouldn't EFCC have and use its links to bodies like the Interpol?
Yep, why is Mr Integrity yet to go after Jonathan who is right in the country? Why?

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by Vicolan: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Semper247:

Oh now you have changed the rhetoric, it is no longer propaganda now u want the recovered loot spent....

Look at urself in the mirror, how do u look?

Last i checked I never mentioned such b4...So look elsewhere to quote me
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by omenkaLives(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
damilolapool:
The Country is damned!

See Old Men who are supposed to be concerned with making it to Heaven still trying to make money money to chase ladies and groove. cry

The man in the last picture looks like one of those Unilag Sugar Daddies.

Una mouths no good for this forum!

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by FunkyMetahuman: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:

Nigerian newspapers are not exactly the best in using the right terms. A "convict" should not still be coming to court to plead guilty or not guilty.

Nairaland might be your only source of news, it's not mine, so keep your assumptions.

Why do they have to wait for Diezani to come to nigeria? Shouldn't EFCC have and use its links to bodies like the Interpol?
Yep, why is Mr Integrity yet to go after Jonathan who is right in the country? Why?

I have never seen any nigerian newspapers ( though they are very very awful) use convict for accused or suspect, if you have example please point it out.
May be you meant blogs, i don't get news from blogs.

Same reason they didn't use interpol to bundle obanikoro I guess until his money were seized by american government.
May be we should beg uk government to do the same (which I doubt they will)

Yeah, that's why I'm yet to fully believe in this fight against corruption. Jonathan must be jailed. There shouldn't be sacred cows.
How can every corruption case has a link with jonathan and he is still walking around acting like he is something.
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by Omonigeriarere: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Please where are the recovered loots?

Which loots? Is everything not propaganda again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by Entom(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by ephi123(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
I have never seen any nigerian newspapers ( though they are very very awful) use convict for accused or suspect, if you have example please point it out.
May be you meant blogs, i don't get news from blogs.

Same reason they didn't use interpol to bundle obanikoro I guess until his money were seized by american government.
May be we should beg uk government to do the same (which I doubt they will)

Yeah, that's why I'm yet to fully believe in this fight against corruption. Jonathan must be jailed. There shouldn't be sacred cows.
How can every corruption case has a link with jonathan and he is still walking around acting like he is something.

On that, we are very much on the same page.

So yes, let's see what EFCC's scorecard will be after 4 years, then we will know if they are truly fighting the corruption they claim they are fighting.

Until then.
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by lilytender: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
EFCC and APC

Yes EFCC and APC fighting are corruption to a stand still. Wailers are wailing to their grave.

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by FunkyMetahuman: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:

On that, we are very much on the same page.

So yes, let's see what EFCC's scorecard will be after 4 years, then we will know if they are truly fighting the corruption they claim they are fighting.

Until then.
nope we were not on the same page cos you didn't read op before you made the first comment.
Plus reading through the first comment shows you were trying so hard to undermine the achievement of efcc which I attacked.

This (magu)efcc has been the most active/effective in the history of this country cos they have been able to achieve so much in less time.
Because they haven't brought some other criminals to justice (thanks to our lousy judicial system) shouldn't in anyway undermine their achievements.
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by ephi123(f): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
nope we were not on the same page cos you didn't read op before you made the first comment.
Plus reading through the first comment shows you were trying so hard to undermine the achievement of efcc which I attacked.

This (magu)efcc has been the most active/effective in the history of this country cos they have been able to achieve so much in less time.
Because they haven't brought some other criminals to justice (thanks to our lousy judicial system) shouldn't in anyway undermine their achievements.

Okay, we are not on the same page. Are you okay now?

Please carry your wahala elsewhere, it's your headache however you choose to defend efcc. Their scorecard should speak for itself. Eod.
Don't disturb me again cos I won't answer.
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by morscino: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is a victory for those who truly love Nigeria.come may 3 ,I hope to see dem bag some years in jail.
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by burkingx(f): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Diezani..chai...what a man can do a woman can do better
.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by burkingx(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
lilytender:

Yes EFCC and APC fighting are corruption to a stand still. Wailers are wailing to their grave.

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by politeboy: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
deziani alison madueke and GEJ are innocent. This is purely witch hunting by APC. Na chop i chop bi naija. Trust fayose, FFK and wike to bash the federal government for this wickedness and one sided fight against corruption.
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by globatop: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Plus all our religious prowess, no repentance, how can some took bribe and still pleaded not guilty, and our xtian lawyers are the one advising or defending these criminals. Because anything is possible in naija.
Have you noticed that most lawyers are pastors?
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by Dejiprince: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
GEJ and Alison kpai this con3.
Re: Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
9jatriot:
If you are not used to taking bribes, don't start with politicians, they will protect their ends and leave you to face the full weight of the law. The giver of the bribe has refused to return to her home country since 2015 while these men who wanted to make quick cash have to forfeit what they got plus a prison term and a loss of job.
Didn't you know that she is already trapped in UK? She can't leave that country until her money laundering case is heard in court.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Develops Off-Grid Electrification Strategy, Action Plan / Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges / Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.