Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins (55872 Views)

Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
yes
na green card u dey find?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by seun1960(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wow! Check my signature
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by nnokwa042(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

na green card u dey find?
with too pikin? Ur sense remain small Na green card papa wey born psqaure wife dey find to born that beautiful peter wife Na green card Michael Jackson they find too abi? angryIBU ewu jalingo
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by luminouz(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
rheether:
The black one is so unfortunate cry
What is dis one saying? U well so?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Awwwww
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by spiffyzaki: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Inter-racial twins. Lol
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by Missmossy(f): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Aww they are beautiful cheesy
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
meeky007:
I CLAIM DIS ONE IN JESUS NAME

....mtcheeew

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by wildrose21(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
rheether:
So unfortunate you have such mindset... Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
meeky007:

Bring ur offerings to me

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by vikeyz(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
rheether:
REALLY? shocked i sure hope you are white
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by Toniapsalm121(f): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Exactly how mikel's daughters will look like when they grow. But I found out they like the fear color more than the dark.
But believe me the dark always look adorable.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by Rooneyboy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
TippyTop:
They're both black, who white epp?

Stop being a racist my friend.

For once in your life appreciate the handiwork of God

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by BALLOSKI: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:
cool THIS IS SUPER COOL, BLACK AND WHITE LIKE THEIR PARENTS.
they're both black kids, one is fair in complexion.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by QueenRock(f): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
cosmatika:
It's called super fecundation. Two different fathers, meaning the woman played away match
Who is the one pls. Just shut up already
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by Bahddo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
rheether:
how so?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by cosmatika(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
QueenRock:

Who is the one pls. Just shut up already
shut dat ur mouth in ur over-painted dp 1st. Cvnt
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by GloriaNinja(f): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bollinger:

They are both black. Look at their grown up picture. America does not consider that skin color as white. She is fair skinned at best.
yeah I know, they are mixed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by 4everGrand(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
meeky007:
ve

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by Malakh: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
y dont u talk like someone who has some sense, what;s unfortunate about colored skin, maybe u r just trolling
rheether:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by boiz2men(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
rheether:

how can you say that?

i checked ya profile and i saw that you are so unfortunate to have a stomach like that?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by SpicyMimi(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
meeky007:
Amennnnnnn!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by SpicyMimi(f): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
meeky007:
And me too in Jesus name, Amennnnnnn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by Onyenna(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
switchlain:

Hehehe .. With your wife that is black she. Be careful what you wish for oooo.. grin

You nailed it bro!

LMAO!

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by samuelezekiel(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
rheether:

This is the mist stupid comment I have seen so far

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by samuelezekiel(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
boiz2men:

how can you say that?

i checked ya profile and i saw that you are so unfortunate to have a stomach like that?

Lol... Two chambered stomach

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by meeky007(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Amennnnnnn!!!!!
NA ONLY U WEY TALK BETA THING FOR ALL D MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WEY DON QUOTE ME

AND E GO HAPPEN IN JESUS NAME!!
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by SpicyMimi(f): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
meeky007:
NA ONLY U WEY TALK BETA THING FOR ALL D MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WEY DON QUOTE ME

AND E GO HAPPEN IN JESUS NAME!!
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you oooooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by RealHaute: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

lol... mabanu

you should do the bleaching instead

And end up like Bobrisky? No o. Okay we can use poster colour to paint one of the twins white. Agree? grin
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by prince049(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
the black girl is more beautiful....there is something that draws me to fizzy like hair on a girl! i consider them attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins by lachenzy1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
what Mickel Obi would have done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.