Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300835 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by fruzzy: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
lets say i read computer science and want to go for an MBA,my question is wd i be tested based on computer science or based on the MBA am applying for?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Alicella(f): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello everyone, special hello to all environmental science major. wink grin
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
AlexCk:

Hehehehe,
Okies, i actually sent a mail regarding the English ish, they replied by telling to send my waec o, i did that and dem never even acknowledge jare, this was like 2,3weeks back. The only recent mail they've sent is about accommodation and a link to apply for it.lol

About deferring, i can only defer for a year without reapplying tho, so that's actually settled. Na to ask if i fit defer with conditional sha, but i feel they'll allow sha.

Anyways, hope u were invited,

Success to all invitees, wish u all the very best, & those that were not invited, no reason am oo, the package that God is preparing for u eh, u sef no go understand oo.

God's blessings to us all always!!!!
Thank God! yes I was invited.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alicella:
special hello to you too wink wink

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
emmyak:
Hello,anyone with environmental science past questions (2016) ........pls Kindly forward to emmyak229@gmail.com thanks
send to me as well please
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Vecharry:

lol, I plan on deferring to sept 2018. can't go to UK now with hope, not good enough. seen the nonsense they have done with previous scholars
hmm wise choice but i thought the scholarship award was only valid for 6 months?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
gregoryhoma:

Same as mine!
same here, can we attach a physical passport photo to the print out?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
dedutchess89:
hmm wise choice but i thought the scholarship award was only valid for 6 months?

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
gregoryhoma:

Okay.
But most schools have closed their admission.
Please who has an idea of foreign schools with open admission offering renewable energy engineering?
UK schools most times have rolling admission - no deadline, until the class is filled.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
fruzzy:
lets say i read computer science and want to go for an MBA,my question is wd i be tested based on computer science or based on the MBA am applying for?
NDDC won't sponsor you for MBA.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
dedutchess89:
Once you defer, a new letter will be issued to you which will state that your program will commence at a particular period.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by fruzzy: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
niyogeol:
NDDC won't sponsor you for MBA.
woo i never knew.thanks for the info!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rocorleone:
Did anyone noticed that the mail came from a Gmail account. Thought NDDC uses a secure email address though.

Secondly who is leaving from Abj to PH for the test scheduled on the 6th. Hit me up.

Regards
The email address is real. It is being operated by the consultant handling the scholarship assessment process and not NDDC.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quantumleaper:
%

Please guys I got the sms too.. after registering I didn't print out my registration slip but I have the reference number please what do I do?
That slip is actually needed during the interview. Since you have the reference number, I will advice you use the template from friends to design it and put your reference number on it.

PS: Having no picture on that reference form is not a critical issue. In fact, no attention is given to the picture on it. The reference number is the major thing that matters.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Once again, I want to say a big congrats to all those shortlisted for the test.. Good luck to you all..
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alicella:
Special hello to you too..any show for the boys...na past questions or area of concentration with regards Environmental science...wey I need..kindly reply with any info you've got
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alicella:

Heyy I'm here! Any past questions?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Rocorleone: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
niyogeol:
The email address is real. It is being operated by the consultant handling the scholarship assessment process and not NDDC.

Alright.
Is there anyone leaving from Abj to PH for scheduled exam on the 6th? Hit me up
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by stepo707: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rocorleone:

Alright.
Is there anyone leaving from Abj to PH for scheduled exam on the 6th? Hit me up
I am.9am
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by chigo003(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
NDDC was specific in the advert that deferral and change of course after application will not be allowed. Please do not defer your admission.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Rocorleone: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
stepo707:

I am.9am

Check DM
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by SHEGZYRAY: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hi house! Are people still receiving invites? Any hope still?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
oh i see. Thanks for the clarification, though it said within 6 months of collecting the letter? Hmm. Did the person defer till the following September or January.To defer is not even the issue, it's the date of release for the award letter?!? Too close to apply for visa and accommodation. cry
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
SHEGZYRAY:
Hi house! Are people still receiving invites? Any hope still?
If u didn't apply with an admission letter,no hope.just move on or better still apply next year
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ChScott(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
GeoOla25:
please who is slated for 7th July and leaving from Lagos to PH , let us plan the Journey together, i am thinking we can take a night Bus together on the 6th...

I live in Lagos too. I plan to take a bus in the night of 6th.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by SHEGZYRAY: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Unstoppable100:

If u didn't apply with an admission letter,no hope.just move on or better still apply next year

Thanks. But, does it mean that everyone that has been invited actually uploaded admission letter?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
SHEGZYRAY:

Thanks. But, does it mean that everyone that has been invited actually uploaded admission letter?
I am yet to find one person who didn't apply with an admission letter invited

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ChScott(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Abeg anyone with past questions on Management Science should help me oooo. ch_scotty@hotmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by davosky3: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rozzy303:

Please am not very familiar with PHC is the venue same with Rivers State Sci and Tech Uni or a different uni altogether?
Yes it is the same uni, dey jst changed dia name to Rivers State University and removed the Science and Technology. If u dnt knw ur way arnd ask for directions from reliable and trusted persons. Best wishes
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by davosky3: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
ChScott:
Abeg anyone with past questions on Management Science should help me oooo. ch_scotty@hotmail.com
Abeg if u see past questions pls forward to me too, dave4all2007@yahoo.com, I applied for management science too. Tnx
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nickysazz: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Any Lagos enroute PH for the test on the 6th?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by SHEGZYRAY: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Unstoppable100:

I am yet to find one person who didn't apply with an admission letter invited

Possibly, I have someone who got invited without admission letter though. 2014 too, I was invited without admission letter. There could be some other factors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.