Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300279 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nickysazz:
Any Lagos enroute PH for the test on the 6th?

slated for 6th....plan taking night bus on d 5th...enrouting lag to ph

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vivipop(f): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
gregoryhoma:

Okay.
But most schools have closed their admission.
Please who has an idea of foreign schools with open admission offering renewable energy engineering?
University of Strathclyde Glasgow.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Biut(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2017
For those needing directions, depending on where you alight at Port Harcourt, this will be your closest route to Rivers State University. If you alight at

1. Waterlines: take a taxi going to agip roundabout and then a bus to u.s.t roundabout(school main gate)

2. Choba: find the bus going to Mile3 and stop at u.s.t roundabout

3. Eleme/Oil Mill: take a bus along Aba Road, stop at waterlines and follow d above waterlines direction above OR stop at Garrison and take a taxi to u.s.t main gate.

4. Mile 1: take a bus straight to u.s.t main gate.

NB: It's alot easier to get a cab inside the school from the main gate to the ICT centre where the tests would be held. But if you know your way around the school you could also go through the back gate.
Wish Everyone all the best of luck.

7 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by aamstih: 5:26am On Jun 28, 2017
I think NDDC took measures in shortlisting to a whole new level, this is the first year in recent times that most applicants aren't invited for the test... It used to be come one, come all in as much as you've uploaded just anything.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 5:27am On Jun 28, 2017
chigo003:
NDDC was specific in the advert that deferral and change of course after application will not be allowed. Please do not defer your admission.

schools starts 1st week of September. Nddc gives u award late September, by then the school must have revoked your admission. add visa processing, u will get to the UK October with HOPE that Nddc will pay ON TIME, loool, if u like yourself, defer or else u get money plenty.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nickysazz: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Emeritusseun:

Sent you a pm
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Lumiaking: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Anybody going to ph from Enugu for test slated on the 8th?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Nickysazz:

Sent you a pm
i havent seen it.....but i have sent u too
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ChScott(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Please anyone for the material? Abeg make unua help me ooo! management science. ch_scotty@hotmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Hello Guys!
Please, can anyone help me with past questions Environmental (soft copy) to made-man@mail.com
Kindly send to my email to enable me prepare. God bless you as you do.
I will appreciate the gesture. Email once again made-man@mail.com (note the email is correct).
Thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by plat0: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2017
dedutchess89:
send to me as well please
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by vistalex: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Please anyone with medical questions should help o! vistalex.ao@gmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by plat0: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Jaybadestboy:

Just my msc materials and my (ispon text book ) the safety and environmental programme books
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by MacTakpor: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Pls help with the NDDC contact number or email. I want to find out what criteria I didn't meet at least. I uploaded complete documents including admission letter with fully met conditions from Swansea University. Pls help
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by MacTakpor: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2017
BLESSMME:
Just contacted Mr Godson, and confirmed what was earlier Said. They will resend the invite to mtn users and also send an Email. Good Luck All

Please help with his contact number or email. I need to reach him now. Thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2017
GloUlor:

Still awaiting this tips o.
According to a friend - 100L electrical questions, basic mathematics and English.

Sorry for replying late.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
This post is targeted at people working up themselves about deferral. This shouldn't be an issue of concern for now. Concentrate on getting the scholarship first.

How NDDC plays her card will determine if that clause of no deferral, change of course and institution will work.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by chigo003(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Vecharry:

schools starts 1st week of September. Nddc gives u award late September, by then the school must have revoked your admission. add visa processing, u will get to the UK October with HOPE that Nddc will pay ON TIME, loool, if u like yourself, defer or else u get money plenty.

It's possible that this year scholars will go in September or early October since NDDC specifically rejected deferral. At least wait till the interview before doing any deferral.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by be4dem(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Which one is registration slip. I dont have it but i have other document. Is there anyway i get the registration slip?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viviansteph: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
vistalex:
Please anyone with medical questions should help o! vistalex.ao@gmail.com

Pls I also need medical past questions vivox0183@gmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by aamstih: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Hello bro, can you assist with the email address or mobile no, I need to verify something. Thanks

BLESSMME:
Just contacted Mr Godson, and confirmed what was earlier Said. They will resend the invite to mtn users and also send an Email. Good Luck All
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by be4dem(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
I studied agricultural economics and i intend going for M.Sc in International development. What kind of questions should i prepare for? Is it agricultural economics related or international development questions related?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by olenime(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Nickysazz:
Any Lagos enroute PH for the test on the 6th?
yes, I am. how do we move?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by olenime(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
ChScott:
Abeg anyone with past questions on Management Science should help me oooo. ch_scotty@hotmail.com

me too oh, scholarolasile@gmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by olenime(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Emeritusseun:

where are going to move from? slated for 6th too
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kenitheo: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Anybody going for Environmental Science like me? Please I need past questions and materials on Environmental Science please send it to ologbonjayekehinde@gmail.com. God bless you.
Anybody going to Port Harcourt from Ondo State, my exam is slated on 6th July.
We shall be successful in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
U guys should pls help a brother... Management science past question... It's begging I'm begging oooo
ukaegbunnadozie1990@gmail.com

#Thanks_in_anticipation
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by WendyChi: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please who can send me NDDC scholarship pass question for Environmental Sciences.... I will be so grateful, thank you in advance. @ onosirikechioma@gmail.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nickysazz: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
olenime:

yes, I am. how do we move?

By boat cool
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Atiko(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hello all. I am a PhD candidate and I got my invitation for 8/7/17 via email. For some reasons I am not able to attend that whole week. I was wondering if there are other dates. I wanted to reach out to NDDC to inform them of my situation but I do not have a clue as to who to contact. Please let me know your thoughts and ideas. Thanks.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
olenime:
lagos..,.jobowu park
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Emeritusseun(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
olenime:
lagos..,.jibowu park

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.