Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

The Next President Of Nigeria 2019 (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next President Of Nigeria 2019 (opinion) (500 Views)

Kogi Decides 2019: Opinion Poll / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / How Pdp Can We South South Flawlessly 2019(opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next President Of Nigeria 2019 (opinion) by Fessy09(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
I stand to be corrected and i'm not in anyway campaigning for David Mark but in recent times, has anyone noticed that David mark has been
quiet all this while, observing , not even being
probed as much as he's among the guys who
looted heavily right from the time of Obj- Gej?? this
man might have plans for presidency come 2019
if you ask me , cos if you noticed, since the
inception of democracy,it has been a one time
military general, or somebody who held power
during the military regime till date, from Obj-
yar'aduwa-Pmb minus GeJ cos the plan was for
him to complete yar Aduwa's tenure and then
rock one tenure then hand over to another one
time military personnel or general cos no military
man in Nigeria would want a civilian to rule them
for 10yrs(yar aduwa's remaining 2yrs plus Gej
first tenure of 4yrs=6+ second tenure if GEj had
won the last election ) Even Obj's behaviors towards the end of Gej's first tenure would tell. In recent times, I noticed a lot of members on NL coming on the comment zone to profess their support and be giving their opinions on who might be the next President of Nigeria all good. you might want to suggest or have either Atiku,Tinubu ,saraki , Rochas, Amaechi or even kwankwaso be the President of Nigeria but don't you think a political party is entitled and only allowed to present only one presidential candidate, mind you, virtually all the names listed are from APC if not all. why did you think Obj came out months ago to say that he didn't tear his PDP membership card, I believe there is still an iota of godfatherism in Nigerian politics if not why is GeJ putting the blame of defeat in the last election on Obama ? why is Obj, David mark and other political leaders coming at him with regards the statement he made? I believe the Igbos would rather have David mark be the next President of Nigeria if presidency ain't coming from the east (based on his experience and grands in the Nigerian government/politics) and not only the igbos even the southerners, and from what I see, the only obstacle that will hinder David mark from being the next President of Nigeria is if PMB dies before his tenure elapses . As much as there' are more to the Nigeria politics let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for a better Nigeria. #1love

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw On Facebook Today / Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. / Breaking News: Delta State Speaker Rt.hon Monday Igbuya Has Been Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.