Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

May God help The World.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God help The World.... (591 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God help The World.... by bolaino(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
The dissolution of Nigeria is imminent. Nigeria is a failed state and attempts by honest people to restore the country to its former days of glory as the giant of Africa has failed. and now there is no future for Nigeria. the country is being controlled by selfish minded people who think they are gods and religious clergy and ummah who think they are untouchable. but i want to bust your bubble of security. Nigeria will go up in flames because Nigeria has become an oppressor state. that choses to oppress innocent Nigerians and at thus given us need to declare our own seperate republic. and the Army of Nigeria should not allow itself to be caught in the crosshairs of our agitators as no mercy will be shown to any force that tries to stop the emergence of our republic. and a note of warning to the Nigerian Airforce. There is a MANPAD for every Gunship you have.

1 Like

Re: May God help The World.... by TechRev: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
bolaino:
The dissolution of Nigeria is imminent. Nigeria is a failed state and attempts by honest people to restore the country to its former days of glory as the giant of Africa has failed. and now there is no future for Nigeria. the country is being controlled by selfish minded people who think they are gods and religious clergy and ummah who think they are untouchable. but i want to bust your bubble of security. Nigeria will go up in flames because Nigeria has become an oppressor state. that choses to oppress innocent Nigerians and at thus given us need to declare our own seperate republic. and the Army of Nigeria should not allow itself to be caught in the crosshairs of our agitators as no mercy will be shown to any force that tries to stop the emergence of our republic. and a note of warning to the Nigerian Airforce. There is a MANPAD for every Gunship you have.

OP Please enlighten us which period was the bolded??
Re: May God help The World.... by KingSango(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Greetings,

Your message is way over the top today Baba, and I pray its to draw attetion to some cause and not done just devishly. Your message lacks hope, offers no solution and even, if I must dare say, honestly, incites violence against Nigeria. Please let me enlighten you maybe to a better and clearer course. I used to wonder when people complained how Nigeria and other African nations were ruled by militaries. I am fond of warriors myself, but I dont like corruption. Yet this was my discovery, you have to rule Africa with an iron fists, tight security, very militant, because so many nations in the world plot and have attacked Africa for thousands of years. Dr. John Henrike Clack says, Africa has been under seize for thousands of years. And you see, I know Black people, most are cowards. Many of those speaking against the government arent going to fight invaders, their fathers didnt fight invaders, others fought. We are the biggest and stronger athletes in the world but we suffer from huge amounts of cowardice. Sure Blacks will fight each other in cowardly moves for greed and ambition but wont fight the invaders and enslavers. If the Nigerian army falls all sorts of people will come to Nigeria to invade and enslave the people like what is happening to Blacks in Haiti, the tiny Black nation in the Caribbean. Change in Africa must come from a cooperation and undestanding between different kingdoms while working within the government. If you cant get local cooperation then relocate to another area where people are more sensible, you cant force issues. Change is always a change of heart not mind. Ase. love, Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God help The World.... by bolaino(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
KingSango:

Greetings,

Your message is way over the top today Baba, and I pray its to draw attetion to some cause and not done just devishly. Your message lacks hope, offers no solution and even, if I must dare say, honestly, incites violence against Nigeria. Please let me enlighten you maybe to a better and clearer course. I used to wonder when people complained how Nigeria and other African nations were ruled by militaries. I am fond of warriors myself, but I dont like corruption. Yet this was my discovery, you have to rule Africa with an iron fists, tight security, very militant, because so many nations in the world plot and have attacked Africa for thousands of years. Dr. John Henrike Clack says, Africa has been under seize for thousands of years. And you see, I know Black people, most are cowards. Many of those speaking against the government arent going to fight invaders, their fathers didnt fight invaders, others fought. We are the biggest and stronger athletes in the world but we suffer from huge amounts of cowardice. Sure Blacks will fight each other in cowardly moves for greed and ambition but wont fight the invaders and enslavers. If the Nigerian army falls all sorts of people will come to Nigeria to invade and enslave the people like what is happening to Blacks in Haiti, the tiny Black nation in the Caribbean. Change in Africa must come from a cooperation and undestanding between different kingdoms while working within the government. If you cant get local cooperation then relocate to another area where people are more sensible, you cant force issues. Change is always a change of heart not mind. Ase. love, Sango
you are right Ejiogbe... IGBAIRUNMOLE!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Obanikoro Dumps PDP, Reunites With Former Godfather, Tinubu; To Conte / I Smell A Big Rat!!! This Is Why APC Is Preventing The Rescued Chibok Girls From / Nigerians React After Zahra Buha. & Her Husband Arrived Kano Aboard Airforce One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.