Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

"No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG (772 Views)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by aminulive: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
The Federal government of Nigeria has reacted to recent reports/fears over president Muhammadu Buhari's health after he missed yesterday's FEC meeting citing that he needed rest and would work from home.

In a statement signed by president Buhari's media chief, Garba Shehu, obtained by Politics Nigeria, the presidency urged Nigerians not to worry adding that there was no need for apprehension over Buhari's state of health.

The statement read;

The Presidency hereby assures the good people of Nigeria that, despite the insinuations of a number of media organizations, there is no need for apprehension over the health of our President, Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari’s absence at the Federal Executive Council meeting of Wednesday, April 26, was a last minute decision; otherwise, the cabinet and the public might have been alerted in advance. As eager as he is to be up and about, the President’s doctors have advised on his taking things slowly, as he fully recovers from the long period of treatment in the United Kingdom some weeks ago.

President Buhari himself, on his return to the country, made Nigerians aware of the state of his health while he was in London. Full recovery is sometimes a slow process, requiring periods of rest and relaxation, as the Minister for Information, Lai Mohammed, intimated in his press briefing after the FEC meeting on Wednesday.

Despite his lack of visibility, Nigerians should rest assured that President Buhari has not abdicated his role as Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria. He receives daily briefings on the activities of government and confers regularly with his Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. His private residence, in which he has been spending the majority of his time recently, also has a fully equipped office.

God is the giver of life and health. We are grateful that He has seen our President through the worst period of his convalescence in London. We are thankful that the President has passed a number of benchmarks already. We pray that God continues to see him through this period of recuperation.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/27/no-need-worry-buharis-health-fg/
cc : lalasticlala

Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by vayne(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hmm
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by joe4real12: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Who is worried? grin
I'm only worried about my next meal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by oloriooko(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
These guys have so lied that they can no longer recognise truth from lie
Nigeria is finally in trouble angry
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by gbegemaster(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Apprehension ko. Hypertension ni. Confusion is daily increasing in the camp of the APC. Confusion in the camp of the man who holds the record, twice, for dullness as the Nigerian President.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, put your hands together for the one and only

BUBU!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by TheWebGeek111: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
oloriooko:
These guys have so lied that they can no longer recognise truth from lie
Nigeria is finally in trouble angry
So true
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by fineboynl(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
so is Nigerians really worried about the health of buhari?? I thought they should have been worried about the economy and the naira depreciation.
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by fineboynl(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
joe4real12:
Who is worried? grin
this one is upper cut to garba shahu. can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by WhistleB(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Na so una do till Yar'adua die oh.
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by TheWebGeek111: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
joe4real12:
Who is worried? grin

God will provide
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by AustineE1: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
wen i remember Nigeria!water run away mi eyes! Aye! Aye! Water run away mi eyes!!!
I rest my case!!!!!!
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by AustineE1: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
wen i remember Nigeria!water run away mi eyes! Aye! Aye! Water run away mi eyes!!!
I rest my case!!!!!!
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by Kutis2030(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
May god almight solve nigeria problem
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by lilytender: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
gbegemaster:
Apprehension ko. Hypertension ni. Confusion is daily increasing in the camp of the APC. Confusion in the camp of the man who holds the record, twice, for dullness as the Nigerian President.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, put your hands together for the one and only

BUBU!!!!!

Please what record does your biological father holds? For a man that brought into this world a waste of spermatozoa, we can only imagine.
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by otokx(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
One way or the other, history is being made.
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by PatriotTemidayo: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Worry!

Am I mad?

Why would I waste my WORRY over Buhari?

We stop worrying about the DISGUISED military president since the day he established a branch of ASO ROCK and presidential annex 2 in London.

1 Like

Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by ephi123(f): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Worry over someone responsible for so much hardship and deaths? His family should worry about him.

The only business Nigerians have with this man is for him to deliver his bogus campaign promises. Eod.
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by gbegemaster(m): 6:19am On Apr 28, 2017
lilytender:

Please what record does your biological father holds? For a man that brought into this world a waste of spermatozoa, we can only imagine.
Why so much anger? My father nor contest for election and neither did your father. Except I'm mistaken and bubu is your father then I can understand the outburst.

I would have asked you to tell your father to meet the expectations of Nigerians but we both know he can't.

Please greet your father for me. Tell him Nigerians will have true change when he is out of power.
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by pauljumbo: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2017
resign
Re: "No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari's Health" - FG by dumie(f): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2017
It's quite unfortunate that Nigeria is saddled with a president who is too sick to rule yet too greedy to resign

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Attempts By Governor Wike Of Rivers State To Relocate Funds ... / No Person Should Go Into Government With Empty Mind - Obasanjo / Indonesia Firm To Build Refinery In Akwa Ibom - Bye Bye Oil Import?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.