Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

"Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief (38655 Views)

The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs / Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / Nigerians Reacts As Oba Of Lagos Snub Ooni Of Ife (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by OGsteven(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
White cap koo,red berret ni
Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by Fhowe: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
well i dont know what to say ONI sef too dey waka Oba does not go around anyhow today ONi Newyork tomorrow ONi london next tomorrow ONI in obafemi martins living room

1 Like

Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by adelacuna(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is dead on arrival, we aint fools abeg
Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by adelacuna(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fhowe:
well i dont know what to say ONI sef too dey waka Oba does not go around anyhow today ONi Newyork tomorrow ONi london next tomorrow ONI in obafemi martins living room
Bro this is not abot OONI
Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by henrysam(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
This white cap chief must be related to lair Mohammed.
No matter how foolish and unreasonable the lies maybe. They will still say it like they believe we are as gullible as them
Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by Awoo88: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
SmartMugu:
The Oba of Lagos must think he's addressing his palace puppets for cooking up this type of lie. He could have just said he was high on something he smoked - that would have been a more credible story.

An Ibo king sitting next to same man was mature with how he greeted a Yoruba king, an arrogant unknown Yoruba king is now lieing that it's his culture to greet a higher Yoruba king that way because of his culture. What silly culture does he have that a bigger king from his tribe doesn't know? What nonsense culture will make you forget what courtesy means?

Well he should be glad he did that to gentle Ooni, several Nigerian boys would have slapped him first for treating them that way before asking him what part of town he's the king of. Boys no dey take kain rubbish these days o. Some fit tell am to sit for floor sef.

Better still, try that nonesense with correct MOPOL make dem first flog you then ask you to do frog jump for street with your crown for head. Na through your nose that yeye culture go comot from your brain. Who send you? Everybody is the king of his own corner abeg, boys no send all of una again o.

Just say you've been high all day and that's why you needed the dark shades like a welder. Immature liar. Him forehead like wetin we need catapult for.

Anyway, they're all kings to people that believe they're useful. They're all useless to me.
You sure say na only that mumu oba action dey make u vex abi Nigeria situation follow join

1 Like

Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by SmartMugu: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Awoo88:

You sure say na only that mumu oba action dey make u vex abi Nigeria situation follow join
I just dey para. Wetin him do just pain me enter my bone marrow.
Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by Awoo88: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
SmartMugu:
I just dey para. Wetin him do just pain me enter my bone marrow.
No too vex though that Oba deserve public beating

1 Like

Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by SmartMugu: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Awoo88:

No too vex though that Oba deserve public beating
Oh, so u sef dey vex with am...I been think say na only me o...lol
Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by Ibidapson(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
That man that came up with this fiction is demented. Lie of the year
Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
I hate it when an elderly person lies because this is a big lie. What kind of greeting is the one you do with your hands and a face that isn't smiling undecided . At least even if that's their way of greeting, a little smile would have gone a long way. Which tradition is even against a hug? That's just a lie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by Awoo88: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
SmartMugu:
That guy mess up big time.
Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by Awoo88: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
SmartMugu:
That guy mess up big time. But my vex no reach ur own

1 Like

Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by Organs(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigerians will never ever accept responsibility for anything. That is why:
1. Lagos State will come up with this big lie to defend Oba instead of apologising
2. Ineffectual Corrupt Buffoon Jonathan will blame Obama for his defeat
3. El Mustapha that was accused of having a hand in Kudirat Abiola's death will register and float a political party
4. Buhari will fly abroad to treat ear infection.
5. IBB that annulled a free and fair election and laid the foundations for divisiveness, confusion, bigotry is sitting in Minna
6. No cabal was brought to Justice when Late Yar'Adua was sick and a cabal was ruling and deceiving Nigerians and a V.P was kept in the dark.
7. The CAN leadership that was part of the corruption of GEJ has not returned money and no one has been indicted.
8. We still do not know who the Sponsors of Boko-haram are, up till this moment, Army, Navy, Police, Airforce, DSS, SSS, yet we do not know or understand how boko haram gets funding, strategize, who is supporting them etc.
9. Whistle blowers at the House of Rep and Senate were suspended
10. Buhari can be sick, go to London for treatment and refuse to publicly declare what is wrong with him.
Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by DadaStephen1(m): 3:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Now that's a bloody lie, the monarch is simply arrogant. Period.

Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by DadaStephen1(m): 4:14am On Apr 29, 2017
And lest I forget

Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by EagleNest(m): 5:07am On Apr 29, 2017
The video says it all, the Oba of Lagos snubbed the Ooni of Ife.

It's difficult to twist the story to be less unpleasant. I can't still believe it happened.
Re: "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief by BeauHomme: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Oba of Lagoon now a Lai Mohammed disciple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.