Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating (905 Views)

Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating by mrnwas(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2017
Dear Men!
Do you know that even if you install spywares on her smartphone, Install Transmitters and micro camera in her room, sitting room and bathroom, even the toilet, you place sensors on her clothes and all that...

If she's the type that is not ready to settle down, if she's still obeying the laws of her sexual exuberance, then she'll certainly cheat on you without leaving a trace?

Cut her some slack and dish her some trust.

A good woman will always be good no matter what you think or believe.

©MrPinner 2017
Re: The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating by DivinelyBlessed: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2017
That we know...
Re: The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating by Maxcollins042(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2017
mrnwas:
Dear Men!
Do you know that even if you install spywares on her smartphone, Install Transmitters and micro camera in her room, sitting room and bathroom, even the toilet, you place sensors on her clothes and all that...

If she's the type that is not ready to settle down, <b>if she's still obeying the laws of her sexual exuberance,</b>then she'll certainly cheat on you without leaving a trace?

©MrPinner 2017
She should do the contrary @ the bolded to stay loyal?
Re: The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2017
mrnwas:
Dear Men!

If she's the type that is not ready to settle down, if she's still obeying the laws of her sexual exuberance, then she'll certainly cheat on you without leaving a trace?

©MrPinner 2017

Give her good sex she won't cheat. Trust me.
Re: The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating by idoncare440(f): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2017
cruchenuti:

correct man....

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating by sunshineV(f): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2017
If u make her cum 4times a day she will 4get wat CHEATING means
Re: The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating by FreeSpirited: 2:07am On Apr 28, 2017
cruchenuti:

juvenile thinking
Re: The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating by FreeSpirited: 2:08am On Apr 28, 2017
sunshineV:
If u make her cum 4times a day she will 4get wat CHEATING means
Another terribly juvenile thinking..may God help u guys when u marry to fvck and give 20 orgasms perday

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2017
True.
Re: The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating by Mansions: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Dont deceieve yourselves . Nigerian girls cheat because of money not because of sexxxx.Nigerian girls are even ready to just do a stranger Mouth Action and collect money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#BAAD2017: When Your Crush Marries Someone Else (photos) / What Mostly Attract Me To Ladies / What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.