Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu (33169 Views)

Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by misano(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Ibos; very emotioinal set of people. So they actually think Fayose believes in their biafra? Lol. I keep saying it, if Fayose contest a national election against an ibo candidate, lets say Rochas Okorocha, the ibos will rather vote for Fayose instead of Okorocha and then come back later to complain about how they are being marginalised.

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Guyman02:

Fayose is never a fraudster, he says his mind at all times, even Obasanjo gave up on him when he refused to follow his instructions and was illegally impeached as Ekiti Gov.
He maybe rascally, but he is a man we all have known to trust; he doesnt care about what anyone thinks even when you assume he is doing the wrong thing.
Just like Fajuyi did to his Ironsi, Ekiti people dont like betraying there guests, thats why Fayose personally defied the DSS to rescue Apostle Suleiman from seige
illegally impeached? Are u in Ekiti when he was "illegally impeached "?Pls, go and read why he was impeached, how he ran away from got house in disguise etc.Fayose u see outside is different to fayose inside.Fayose is nice but devilish and thieving is legendary
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Igbos are so emotionally docile, before kemi ololunye was their darling until she stung them like a bee.
tell them what they want to hear and you control them.
Fayose and FFK actions to kanu have political motive, they will sting you guys when they are done using you guys.
think with your brains!

Stop that crap, the whole thing was organized by Ohaneze not IPOB.
IPOB do not hold receptions for politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by madukwe1(f): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Order for your quality reading glasses with Led light @affordable price, we deliver nationwide, and get ur weavons a wig look. Call 07019448217
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Wolfbrother(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Someone is suing you people, you cannot even see it grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by misano(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
IPOB must stick to our Biafra dream no matter the political charade by Ohaneze

Biafra remains our ultimate dream and not Igbo presidency

Pls take note everyone

The party was organized by Ohaneze Ekiti Chapter and not IPOB

Ohaneze seeks for Restructuring and Igbo presidency which the North will eternally oppose

IPOB seeks for Biafra which has been approved by God

I have no problem seeing Biafra become a reality. I don't like the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is still in jail. But what I will love 2 see is IPOB speaking in one voice. Never letting anybody play on their intelligence. Like what Fayose is doing right now is for his own selfish interest, he doesn't support Biafra, he said that before, he stands with one Nigeria. IPOB must play smart if they want Biafra to become a reality.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Fayose is now officially a wailer. He knows quite well that his days of reckoning is drawing nearer, hence his supposed friendship admonition to OBJ. Same person he ridiculed, abused and called different names. Fayose, just accept the fact that you are on a long thing...You can take over from onikuje of kuje or both of you form a combo inside kuje.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by TruthisGOD: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2017
Benekruku:

Most definitely!

Fayose knows them and exploiting it to the max.

Even as it goes, Fayose will win head to head with Obiano

Remember that even the great Ojukwu was denied by his own people when he contested for president.

It's all politics.

Shut up! Most of you are completely daft. Ojukwu never lost in Anambra, the election was completely rigged to spite Ojukwu and to make him look unpopular in his region because of his pro Biafra stance. That was why NK never wanted to form a political party for Biafra. As for Fayose, wether he is taking advantage of the situation is not the issue, the fact that he speaks against injustice and oppression by the FG puppet judiciary is what I stand for.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by UncutSk(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Ibos; very emotioinal set of people. So they actually think Fayose believes in their biafra? Lol. I keep saying it, if Fayose contest a national election against an ibo candidate, lets say Rochas Okorocha, the ibos will rather vote for Fayose instead of Okorocha and then come back later to complain about how they are being marginalised.
how ll someone in their right sense vote rochas

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2017
seunmsg:
The clown is finally getting the attention he so much craved for. He should enjoy it while it last.

And why the attack on Obasanjo again? Seems Fayose keep seeing Obj in his dreams. If Obasanjo talks, he will abuse him for talking, if he keeps quiet, he will call him out for keeping quiet. What's with the obsession?

He tried the nonsense he is doing now with Obasanjo then and he dealt with him.

Obj declared a State Of Emergency in Ekiti and they booted him out.

Ladoja, without 2/3 majority vote as stipulated in the constitution was sent parking in Oyo State using force at the centre. Also during Obj's regime.

That is why when these kids call Buhari 2015-..... a tyrant. I laugh at their ignorance.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by DONGOYARO1: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2017
UncutSk:
how ll someone in their right sense vote rochas
This was the same thing you ibos said when in 2003 and 2007 presidential elections you ibos prefered to vote for Obasanjo and Yaradua instead of your own ojukwu who contested against them. Ojukwu even lost in his ward at Nnewi.
You ibos are political neophytes and are prone to emotional fragility. A five year old girl can manipulate the entire ibo race
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by gannod(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2017
Guyman02:

Fayose is never a fraudster, he says his mind at all times, even Obasanjo gave up on him when he refused to follow his instructions and was illegally impeached as Ekiti Gov.
He maybe rascally, but he is a man we all have known to trust; he doesnt care about what anyone thinks even when you assume he is doing the wrong thing.
Just like Fajuyi did to his Ironsi, Ekiti people dont like betraying there guests, thats why Fayose personally defied the DSS to rescue Apostle Suleiman from seige

May God bless you. We(Ekiti) are straightforward and we don't betray people.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Omonigeriarere: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2017
holusimple:
Fayose another Afonja man is A man for all
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Laple0541(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2017
seunmsg:
The clown is finally getting the attention he so much craved for. He should enjoy it while it last.

And why the attack on Obasanjo again? Seems Fayose keep seeing Obj in his dreams. If Obasanjo talks, he will abuse him for talking, if he keeps quiet, he will call him out for keeping quiet. What's with the obsession?

Na craze de worry d boy, no no wetin baba buy for im market.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by TruthisGOD: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2017
misano:

I have no problem seeing Biafra become a reality. I don't like the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is still in jail. But what I will love 2 see is IPOB speaking in one voice. Never letting anybody play on their intelligence. Like what Fayose is doing right now is for his own selfish interest, he doesn't support Biafra, he said that before, he stands with one Nigeria. IPOB must play smart if they want Biafra to become a reality.
Try to b sensible for once, no sitting Governor or public office holder will support Biafra, that is treason! As for people talking bla bla bla, that the igbos are emotional for cheering Fayose on his solidarity with NK are they supposed to criticize or be against Fayose for standing for and speaking against the injustice being meted at NK? Make una try use una sense for once kwan
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by misano(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Try to b sensible for once, no sitting Governor or public office holder will support Biafra, that is treason! As for people talking bla bla bla, that the igbos are emotional for cheering Fayose on his solidarity with NK are they supposed to criticize or be against Fayose for standing for and speaking against the injustice being meted at NK? Make una try use una sense for once kwan

I get ur point 100%. What NK did is a treasonable offence anywhere in the world. But what I'm saying is that, just to avoid D unnecessary tension caused by his imprisonment PMB should let him go. As 4 the IPOB celebrating Fayose, It's not bad but they should just be careful with dat guy. I'm not Igbo by they way.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Shut up! Most of you are completely daft. Ojukwu never lost in Anambra, the election was completely rigged to spite Ojukwu and to make him look unpopular in his region because of his pro Biafra stance. That was why NK never wanted to form a political party for Biafra. As for Fayose, wether he is taking advantage of the situation is not the issue, the fact that he speaks against injustice and oppression by the FG puppet judiciary is what I stand for.

If na by like that i suppose don port since too. I have done that all my life. Abeg make i hear word the egbon never pay me for the energy wey him dey tap from me. My ancestors are angry grin
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Pavarottii(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2017
seunmsg:

The same obsession the APC govt av for GEJ.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by kibra4u(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
The New face of Change in Ekiti state........

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by dele31: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2017
Igboesika:
He truly deserves it.
God bless Fayose and other true Yoruba Christians that stand with the TRUTH.
GOD BLESS ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS DOWN SOUTH.

What is the TRUTH?
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2017
dumie:
The show man
My frenemy Dumebi.. Good morning. smiley

What did I miss since yesterday?

Let's chit chat some so our sad and lonely little friend can get jealous and rant like he did yesterday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by toniok: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
luxy44:

Yorubas are "backstabbers", cowards and deceivers!! Kindly educate me on this.

A concerned Nigerian!

My brother I just quoted kanu's usual assertion. so I was wondering what he was doing with fayose. Or has the Biafran ideology changed? Or is it the case of the enemy of my enemy?
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nebuzaradan: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

Let's chit chat some so our sad and lonely little friend can get jealous and rant like he did yesterday. cheesy
[/s]
Oga ochu nwaanyi grin
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nebuzaradan: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

why would I get jealous of agadi nwoke kwesigolu inu nwaanyi using nairaland na acho consolation for his ozu onye ya grin
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by whitedove(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
holusimple:
Fayose is A man for all
Yes He Is.Read Years Ago,one Of His Sons Was Christened Emeka,
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by dumie(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

Top of the day to you Omenka
I'm literally rolling on the floor with your comment
Seems you are using me as a bait to get someone angry hmm..
Meanwhile, you missed nothing except this administration is still a mere jamboree association cheesy wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by texas1990(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
yeye man called ifayose, saying ekiti state is part of ipob states, a stupid man who does noes not even no wot to say again, wetin concern ekiti wit namadi KANU or wateva? yeye ipob people mumu fayose!
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by UncutSk(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
This was the same thing you ibos said when in 2003 and 2007 presidential elections you ibos prefered to vote for Obasanjo and Yaradua instead of your own ojukwu who contested against them. Ojukwu even lost in his ward at Nnewi.
You ibos are political neophytes and are prone to emotional fragility. A five year old girl can manipulate the entire ibo race
stfu gworo chewing shnurk
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
dumie:

Top of the day to you Omenka
I'm literally rolling on the floor with your comment
Seems you are using me as a bait to get someone angry hmm..
Meanwhile, you missed nothing except this administration is still a mere jamboree association cheesy wink
cheesy

You got that right and the overly sensitive toddler is already whining about it, even before you replied, how much more when he sees your response. cheesy

Don't worry Dumie, things will look up sooner than you think; Baba and Osinbajo are working on it. wink

Do have a splendid weekend ahead. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Osus are not seriours at all .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello / FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.