Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent (19708 Views)

Yemi Blaq Secures Plumstead Construction Contract With Oyinbo / Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Let's cut him some Friday slack.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by policy12: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Nice..
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Homers123(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2017
This is very good,give to the society not rob 'em blind.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by gsogbu(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2017
I never liked this guy, but I commend him for this
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Elnino4ladies: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Apostle did nothing spectacular after all
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Raskasal(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Freeze, You've always have a point to proof, and you've always proven that diligently. I am of the opinion that everything you write about these modern day pastoring is truth. People have been brainwashed, and rather than worshiping God, they worship Man. Men who never care to know what his members go thru, rather they keep campaigning for tight which they eventually use to live a life of luxury. Hmmm. God is watching in Super 4D.
Meanwhile, Freeze go on with the good job

1 Like

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by azpekuliar: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
for your mind u don do something good abi

No he didn't. Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Eyah...thats good.With this act,i overlook all your past deeds.
...and what we're his past deeds if I may ask little girl?
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2017
The pastors you mock give multitudes and here you are celebrating one well done God bless but never forget God dey for every one free the sheeple make peace and share it
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2017
ugolance:
...and what we're his past deeds if I may ask little girl?
His sin of mouth diarrhoea cool
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by semyman: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
You are a fuul
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by winnerz: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
What good have you done in your life? Bad belle pikin
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Beetobee(f): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Husband died ten years ago, her 8 yr old son died, and the kids in the picture look much younger than ten... where did she get those below ten years children?
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by WackyJ1(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Freeze is trying to copy Apostle Suleman.
And those pastors he so dearly criticizes.

Someone should tell me that his money no reach their own.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by figure007(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2017
This is it

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by delishpot: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2017
Bravo! Well done
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by delishpot: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2017
WackyJ1:
Freeze is trying to copy Apostle Suleman.
And those pastors he so dearly criticizes.

Someone should tell me that his money no reach their own.

So, only pastors do such in your area?
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2017
anywayz how na wash next post pls
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by marshalcarter: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
you don high for skull....you fit dash pesin 5k nii?? undecided
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by LordOfNaira: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:
The pastors you mock give multitudes and here you are celebrating one well done God bless but never forget God dey for every one free the sheeple make peace and share it

Is pastor a profession? I think it is better when you say "the church gives", not stuffs like "Apostle Suleman gave..." because I don't know how Sule makes his money.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by mrdino(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2017
Publicity stunt. A character/reputation is not built in a day nor by a singular act.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by WackyJ1(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
delishpot:

So, only pastors do such in your area?

Who else does such in YOUR area?
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by darlenese(f): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Her husband died 10 yrs ago and her 8 yrs old son died months ago, and those kids she is holding are between 2 and 6! So a dead man is being impregnating his wife abi?

Freedge clap for yourself undecided

Don't quote me , I don't like freedge or whatever hr calls himself .
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Is pastor a profession? I think it is better when you say "the church gives", not stuffs like "Apostle Suleman gave..." because I don't know how Sule makes his money.
Actually I am right individually too and sometimes they never take pictures true humility is as silent as the h in where this my dear is a publicity stunt
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Koolking(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
opeyemiieblog:

Of course bro. The world is so selfish and brutal. Encourage people to give.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by delishpot: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
WackyJ1:

Who else does such in YOUR area?
we all brothers keepers in my area. We dont wait for pastors to help when we can. We believe everyone can and should help even though they do not wear the pastor name tag
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

His sin of mouth diarrhoea cool
...Ok o0 and u think he wasn't making sense all these while?
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Zulu212: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Today is Friday,pls has anyone seen the president?
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
ugolance:
...Ok o0 and u think he wasn't making sense all these while?
I know he is...just being silly

1 Like

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by PANDA2: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
WHY IS HE NOT IN PORT HARCOURT PAYING BAIL MONEY FOR HIS FELLOW BLABBERMOUTH?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) / Wale (Rapper) Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.