Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent (19709 Views)

Yemi Blaq Secures Plumstead Construction Contract With Oyinbo / Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Maximus85(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
sisisioge:
Well done boss...may God bless you too.

When it comes to helping people, you don't have to broadcast it for any reason. Once you use your mouth to tell others.... You ain't getting no blessing from God.

Na so Bible talk.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Ceede: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lakebeyin:
Why should public knws he help some1
receive sense, dumb ewu
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by LordOfNaira: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Actually I am right individually too and sometimes they never take pictures true humility is as silent as the h in where this my dear is a publicity stunt

Alright, but I just like this idea of pastors who take credit for distributing a fraction of offerings to people.

Nice to meet you!!! Do you like scary story? Yes? Then check my signature!!!
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by MOSICATED5(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thank u me freeze. By d way where is Aunty kemi olonloyo abi na wetin be DAT her name self?
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

I know he is...just being silly
. Sure he has always make sense in his post just that we live in a generation of cowards and overly censored environment wherein things aren't allowed to be addressed the way they should. Lemme ask you have u ever given thought abt proliferation of Churches in Africa and religion decline in d Western world? Do u know that if the churches are really doing/leaving up to their bids that poverty & looting of public funds will not be rampant in Africa don't u fink so? Ask yourself who are those looting public funds are they not the very people that donates massively to churches and Mosques and other religious bodies alike? Perhaps, many churches has turn to a quasi business class instead of teaching people on how to lay hold on the real life and do what God actually says they are busy teaching their sheep's that happiness comes from material riches which is at variance with what Jesus thought. I hope I made sense to you?
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
ugolance:
. Sure he has always make sense in his post just that we live in a generation of cowards and overly censored environment wherein things aren't allowed to be addressed the way they should. Lemme ask you have u ever given thought abt proliferation of Churches in Africa and religion decline in d Western world? Do u know that if the churches are really doing/leaving up to their bids that poverty & looting of public funds will not be rampant in Africa don't u fink so? Ask yourself who are those looting public funds are they not the very people that donates massively to churches and Mosques and other religious bodies alike? Perhaps, many churches has turn to a quasi business class instead of teaching people on how to lay hold on the real life and do what God actually says they are busy teaching their sheep's that happiness comes from material riches which is at variance with what Jesus thought. I hope I made sense to you?
Yea yea

1 Like

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by oodua1stson: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
yemstok:
You watch Korean movies and see a lady in an angry mood and slaps her man and the man tries to kiss˨her to cool her down. Because of that, you are also going to slap your Nigerian boyfriend who has not eaten since last night.
I'm coming....Lemme go and price wheel chair for you grin

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
If her husband died 10years ago leaving her with nothing her kids should be over 10years na....... Me I don't contribute for nonsense o
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Ceede: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Beetobee:
Husband died ten years ago, her 8 yr old son died, and the kids in the picture look much younger than ten... where did she get those below ten years children?
judge have you discover the loopholes?
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by linearity: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
MadCow1:
I didn't know defaulting on rent was a jailable offence o.. shocked

Where are our human rights activists? This woman can sue the Police and make enough money to pay 2 years rent and even start a business.

Yes, rent is a civil matter and no one should go to prison...Most likely, she was in jail awaiting trial and not in Prison as-is, she did not come in front of a judge who then heard her case and send her to Prison.

If one have the connection and money, he/she can lock up anyone without a voice or know how as long as they want for some flimsy reason.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by MadCow1: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
linearity:

Yes, rent is a civil matter and no one should go to prison...Most likely, she was in jail awaiting trial and not in Prison as-is, she did not come in front of a judge who then heard her case and send her to Prison.

If one have the connection and money, he/she can lock up anyone without a voice or know how as long as they want for some flimsy reason.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by WackyJ1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
delishpot:
we all brothers keepers in my area. We dont wait for pastors to help when we can. We believe everyone can and should help even though they do not wear the pastor name tag

That's good
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by newslifeop: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good for him
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by osomegbe(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
An arrested mother of 3, whose kids were left to fend for themselves after she was jailed for one month by her landlady over rent, has been freed by Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, who secured her bail.

Daddy Freeze, also paid the lady's one year rent, after she was whisked down to Olosan Police station in Mushin, where she spent over a month, because she couldn't afford the bail of N50,000. The Cool FM OAP and his team, are also trying so hard to reunite the lady, who is also a widow with her kids, as they were taken into government custody.

Here's what he wrote;

"This is Lateefa, a mother of 3. She was imprisoned for over a month wrongfully, by her landlady. -
The #FreeTheSheeple movement freed her from prison through our wonderful Barrister BUKKY, got the case against her thrown out of court. We went on to contribute towards her rent and paid for 1 year. Now we are uniting her with her children, who were taken into government custody.

-
This is what we do.... All the blogs report about us is negative. But while you are busy criticizing us, we are touching lives and freeing sheeple from yahoo boy pastors.
-

P.S the widow we contributed money for was so excited, she said the last time she saw the type of money we gave her was 10yrs ago. Her husband died leaving her with nothing 10 years ago... her 8yr son died a few months ago.. Don't just comment on the internet, touch a life, it's what we do! ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple " .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTY3WdJFYUY/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/oap-freeze-secures-bail-of-arrested.html
You did one and all bloggers knew about it. Many churches do this and don't mentioned it.
But, your husband died 10 years ago, and you have children of younger ages like 8 and below. Is the spirit still visiting?
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Alright, but I just like this idea of pastors who take credit for distributing a fraction of offerings to people.

Nice to meet you!!! Do you like scary story? Yes? Then check my signature!!!

Likewise I went o nice one are you into partnership at all like a co writer I have a pseudonym writer name GhostBose
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by LordOfNaira: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Likewise I went o nice one are you into partnership at all like a co writer I have a pseudonym writer name GhostBose

Just me.

Really? Wow, I will like to meet this GhostBose.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
where are the gullible scholars, 21st century yahoo compliant smooth talker wolf pastors, gullible and Religious tithers who believe God eat tithe and Knows the Bible more than Moses and Jesus Christ yet criticise corrupt politicians for nepotism. The conventional tight theory is another way of the kettle calling the pot black and like the trending ponzi and scam business of robbing Peter to pay Paul. We Nigerians and Africans are our own witchcraft and wizard! Its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a black or African man to think unconventionally and outside the box and for an African man to enter the kingdom of God! May God continue to save the future of Africans!

Your pastors are flying around in jets in a land plagued with poverty and you defend that as the evidence of the grace and favour of God or some sort of blind biblical terms. Wait until your pastors buy space shuttle for your to suspect there plant to open another branch in the moon and to shortchange you by living you behind at the slightest hint of rapture from a corresponding space satellite from heaven! Religious matter in Africa is like a mix of Spartacus, Gabriel Bond and like the Blind Spot movie! Its like a season film! just keep on watching as you enjoy the, thrills and suspense. I wander the impression a lot of us Christians project to others of religious belief.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by YelloweWest: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
for your mind u don do something good abi
Yes he has
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by YelloweWest: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lakebeyin:
Why should public knws he help some1
So that we could be inspired to help others.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Just me.

Really? Wow, I will like to meet this GhostBose.

Awesome keep it up you should ...I'll open a page midnight
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by astOorR(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
An arrested mother of 3, whose kids were left to fend for themselves after she was jailed for one month by her landlady over rent, has been freed by Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, who secured her bail.

Daddy Freeze, also paid the lady's one year rent, after she was whisked down to Olosan Police station in Mushin, where she spent over a month, because she couldn't afford the bail of N50,000. The Cool FM OAP and his team, are also trying so hard to reunite the lady, who is also a widow with her kids, as they were taken into government custody.

Here's what he wrote;

"This is Lateefa, a mother of 3. She was imprisoned for over a month wrongfully, by her landlady. -
The #FreeTheSheeple movement freed her from prison through our wonderful Barrister BUKKY, got the case against her thrown out of court. We went on to contribute towards her rent and paid for 1 year. Now we are uniting her with her children, who were taken into government custody.

-
This is what we do.... All the blogs report about us is negative. But while you are busy criticizing us, we are touching lives and freeing sheeple from yahoo boy pastors.
-

P.S the widow we contributed money for was so excited, she said the last time she saw the type of money we gave her was 10yrs ago. Her husband died leaving her with nothing 10 years ago... her 8yr son died a few months ago.. Don't just comment on the internet, touch a life, it's what we do! ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple " .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTY3WdJFYUY/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/oap-freeze-secures-bail-of-arrested.html

Ooh, whenever they get attacked, they start showing us philanthropy.
It does not change who you are fool.
Keep attacking Christianity.... spiritual Mopol.
Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by LordOfNaira: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Awesome keep it up you should ...I'll open a page midnight

OK, dear! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

OK, dear! Thank you!!!

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Freeze Secures Bail Of Arrested Mother Of 3, Pays One Year Rent by Nobody: 5:26am On May 01, 2017
This is exactly what we the masses should emulate and do on a daily basis. The animals at the top don't care about the masses and neither do the religious pimps and their unconscious hos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos) / Wale (Rapper) Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.