Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (79686 Views)

Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2017
makydebbie:
They're the parents of the Son of God na. grin

Yeah, we'll make 'em another offspring too now.... cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by CentaurXLV(m): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Hope the husband I'm thinking you're thinking, is not the husband you're thinking. tongue

Btw, handsam was calling you brokelyn. I told him I'll report to you. tongue tongue

undecided
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by CentaurXLV(m): 12:54am On Jul 01, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... You know babe, great minds like us thinks alike wink

Yeah, dude told me already... He started calling me that cos I refused to recharge his dying Sim card... grin

Do you wish to be unfortunate, Brokelyn? undecided
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:25am On Jul 01, 2017
CentaurXLV:

Do you wish to be unfortunate, Brokelyn? undecided

And who are you to interrupt, Mr?? undecided
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by CentaurXLV(m): 1:29am On Jul 01, 2017
McBrooklyn:

And who are you to interrupt, Mr?? undecided

Question your ancestors. They'll tell you all about me. undecided
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:35am On Jul 01, 2017
CentaurXLV:

Question your ancestors. They'll tell you all about me. undecided

K!
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by makydebbie(f): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by CentaurXLV(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thomee. wink
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Thomee: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Thomee: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sammie�
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by CentaurXLV(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thomee:
Sammie�

Hey.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by anoda(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
bigcp:
God 4bid...breast milk...4 real?
it disgusts me...i cant even put my tongue on her nipple if she's breast feeding...the taste of human milk...eewww

when you bin de suck ur mama own, u no complain ooooo, now u av grown up saying p........
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by brain54(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
ifyalways:
Tell your friend to rinse her niiiipples with water, then disinfect by applying some of her milk on the niiiples and allow to dry, after breastfeeding the hubby and before breastfeeding the baby to ward off any unforeseen infection.

I don't think the husband is a pervert per say. He just have wild fantasies and the sight of his wife's full, engorged boooobs woke up the lust.
ayam not understanding... is the bleast milk dettol? pls explain.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by robosky02(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
brain54:

ayam not understanding... is the bleast milk dettol? pls explain.

grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by airminem(f): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as she does what Ify said afterwards.
Hubby never stopped sucking even when i was lactating.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by sayisayi(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2019
bigcp:
God 4bid...breast milk...4 real?
it disgusts me...i cant even put my tongue on her nipple if she's breast feeding...the taste of human milk...eewww

Cow milk nko?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:08am On Mar 21, 2020
ifyalways:
Tell your friend to rinse her niiiipples with water, then disinfect by applying some of her milk on the niiiples and allow to dry, after breastfeeding the hubby and before breastfeeding the baby to ward off any unforeseen infection.

I don't think the husband is a pervert per say. He just have wild fantasies and the sight of his wife's full, engorged boooobs woke up the lust.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Fxwarrior: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2020
ndidibabe:
A colleague at work who is still breastfeeding her baby told me how her husband sucked her breast for close to an hour last night while they were making love.

According to her, the husband said he has missed a lot not to have been sucking the breast milk since as he found it sweet and pleasurable. My friend doesn't find the act interesting but just wanted to please the husband.

For me I think the husband is just a pervert. Besides, won't the baby be infected by sucking the same breast with a full grown man as it seems this will now be done on regular basis?

Theres nothing perverse in love making between a man and his wife as long as they both enjoy it. She should communicate to him.

Maybe he should reduce it to 5 minutes, 1 hour is selfish nah.

He should consider his baby too.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Fxwarrior: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2020
ifyalways:

Truth is most men love breasts. If he doesn't suck the wife's own, whose own will he suck?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by OlawaleBammie: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
sisisioge:

Yes, while my friend was breastfeeding her baby. And yes, I'm a girl. Anything else?

Geeez, u mean u drank ur friend's milk??, u ladies are wonderful creatures indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.