Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? (31025 Views)

Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus / New Minimum Wage: Oshiomhole Breaks Silence On Governors’ Refusal To Workers / Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Adebowale001(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2017
anyhow
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Newbiee: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2017
OK, to free himself of civil servant's blackmail

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Jabioro: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2017
The best is to find ways of keeping your enemies ,aloof, silent and exposed her tactics of derogatory expressions.. He has done well after all they are public servants not private one..

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by opalu: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Nigeriadondie: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2017
When u owe them did u publicly announce it? Also Mr Governor, have ur bogus salaries ever been owed?
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Adecks01(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2017
Bello already have gangs of notorious terrorists that he'll used to rubbe the innocent civil servants that have being protesting for their salaries .So,not surprise
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2017
what did u expect from dumbass, clueless lyk governor lyk yahya?
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by bigiyaro(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2017
are they not public servants? since they are paid with public money, the public should also know how much money they are paid.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Lescott7(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
This state has been backward from time immemorial.
Apology to my distinguished senator melaye from that state but the truth needs to be told

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by blackboy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
If this is done. corruption will reduce. Corporal will have 5 expensive cars and build mansions. Junior officers will be living large ontop of how much salary.

Though not professional but...

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why won't he?
you all keep accusing him of not pay salaries.
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by greatjoshy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
this Kogi state government is becoming something else, the man is acting like he isn`t educated at all...... why always kogi for crying out loud
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by OAUTemitayo: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
When will he publish the true figures of the security vote and Government spendings?
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
I support it. For transparency sake

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by GoldHorse(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
It is not wrong.

It's only in Nigeria that your pay is seen a sacred thing. In Europe and other western countries you are paid by the hour, the hourly rates are public domain so anyone can easily know what you are paid.

..... and while we tend to even hide our ages here most government ID cards over there boldly carry your date of birth. So you no fit lie lie about your real age. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Rebuke: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
sEGXY2:
Bro its a lie, only people with close ties with the governor are in that list! Bello sidelines payment of salaries to only a few people, most civil servants are owed about 16 months salaries.

So far Bello is the Worst governor in the history of governors even Samuel Ortom is like an angel compared to Bello

Habba! Dis isn't cool.

Evn though I'm nt a fan of APC n dis present administration I thnk we all shld try n be honest.

Letz learn to face reality whr needed.

How could yhu claim all those paid so far as published hav "close ties" wit d governor?

Dahz so stupid of yhu Mr. man.

Whn we criticize dis present governmnt letz do it wt brain plsss.

Such senseless claim only suggest personal beef n sentiment, a thin I hate.

Let our criticism be a healthy one towards ensuring a better governance for the good of d entire citizens of any state or dis nation as whole.
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by sEGXY2(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rebuke:

Habba! Dis isn't cool.

Evn though I'm nt a fan of APC n dis present administration I thnk we all shld try n be honest.

Letz learn to face reality whr needed.

How could yhu claim all those paid so far as published hav "close ties" wit d governor?

Dahz so stupid of yhu Mr. man.

Whn we criticize dis present governmnt letz do it wt brain plsss.
Do you reside in kogi state?
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Rebuke: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
sEGXY2:
Do you reside in kogi state?

No, but yhur claim based on wat I have jxt read suggests nothn bt personal grudges.
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by muhakeem(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
alizma:
NIGERIANS ASKING FOR TRANSPARENCY AND NOW THEY HAVE SOMEONE THAT IS WILLING TO GIVE IT TO THEM BUT THEY ARE COMPLAINING AGAIN.
you think the man will just fold his hands and watch you ridicule his efforts? no way.
it is very very ok.
If you think it is ok to run down to nairaland and post; Yahaya Bello is a goat, a cow at the same time, he has refused to pay workers salary, the consider it ok for him to tell the world his own part of the story.
can you ever satisfy Nigerians?
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by sEGXY2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rebuke:

No, but yhur claim based on wat I have jxt read suggests nothn bt personal grudges.
I reside in kogi and my parents are civil servants so I know what am saying. My both parents haven't been paid for a year and 6 months, they have provided all the necessary details the governor asked for yet they are still "unclear".

The only people currently being paid in my LGA are staunch APC members

You can call anybody residing in kogi to confirm my claims

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by AkupeMBANO(f): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
so long as they pay, no Wahala!

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by 1stdammy: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Transparency taken too far!!! That's an eye service, if you ask me......there shud be a better way of doing that
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by deomelo: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
The Kogi State Government said its decision to publish details of salaries paid to each public servant since the inception of the present administration in the state on January 27, 2016 was to “silence the falsehood of nonpayment of salaries peddled against the present administration in the state”.

Sometimes you have to do that especially with all the fake news and lies flying all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by GavelSlam: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
GoldHorse:
It is not wrong.

It's only in Nigeria that your pay is seen a sacred thing. In Europe and other western countries you are paid by the hour, the hourly rates are public domain so anyone can easily know what you are paid.

..... and while we tend to even hide our ages here most government ID cards over there boldly carry your date of birth. So you no fit lie lie about your real age. cheesy

In Norway everybody's tax is even published.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by obijelo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just go ahead and publish it.
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by GavelSlam: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
sEGXY2:
I reside in kogi and my parents are civil servants so I know what am saying. My both parents haven't been paid for a year and 6 months, they have provided all the necessary details the governor asked for yet they are still "unclear".

The only people currently being paid in my LGA are staunch APC members

You can call anybody residing in kogi to confirm my claims

Hunger abounds in the landscape of kogi as most civil servant are yet to be paid for a year and two months currently.

Your quote just last month.
So which is it?
18 months or 14 months?
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
At least he paid them. What about those who haven't? Do u know how those families feed?
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by fresho4real(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please, may una hellep us ask him, how is going to pay the remaining 40 40% he has been owing us... since he came on board, he has been paying 60%
Re: Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? by obyrich(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
blackboy:
If this is done. corruption will reduce. Corporal will have 5 expensive cars and build mansions. Junior officers will be living large ontop of how much salary.

Though not professional but...
You have a point there. Civil servants are worse than politicians when it comes to corruption. They are the ones instigating, aiding and abetting in the act of mindless looting of the national treasury by politicians. Let their salaries be published so that all will see how much they earn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Mega Rally In Katsina: Fayose, Secondus, Other PDP Officials Arrive State / Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi / DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.