Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife (40237 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Wike, Secondus Welcome Jonathan & Wife In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by iluvdonjazzy: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:
Don't worry

We all know why the hate you so much
You single handedly defeated their life hero
God bless you THE LION OF UBIMA
The Amiable leader of South south and South east combine
Our great national leader
but their govt has dissappointed us
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by yanjutomi(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
VULCAN:
Amaechi never contested Governorship election so from where did you get your delusion that he won the mandate of the people?

who won d pramiries?
was it d help of dame dat helped him to be d governor?
ALAYE U ARE TALKING JAZZZ.
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by yanjutomi(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
aribisala0:
So Wike is not a man? Wike that called her Jesus Christ?
All man no be MAN
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by yanjutomi(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Wasn't he buhari's driver during the election? What's the difference? He's an erand boy
At least is better than licking a woman's shit
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
For those arguing with me wait for my book of political confessions.

Let nothing happen to $15 billion o.
As you politicians wants to use written of books to distract us.

Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by richkidd: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=55995108]
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has attributed his problem with former President Goodluck Jonathan to illegal and excess deduction from the federation account during the administration of the then President.

Amaechi, a former governor of Rivers State made the revelation in the book, ‘Against the Run of Play’ written by the Chairman of ThisDay Editorial Board, Olusegun Adeniyi.

In the book, Adeniyi quoted Amaechi as saying, “If in one year, you took about N300bn from the federation account to pay for subsidy and the next year, you are taking almost N2tn for the same thing when fundamentals had not changed, then serious questions should be asked.

“And as NGF (Nigerian Governors Forum) chairman, it was my responsibility to ask those questions and Jonathan took them personal.”

Reacting to claims by Jonathan saying he, Amaechi, had issues with the former First Lady, Patience Jonathan, Amaechi said his “only sin” was that he refused to surrender his mandate to the former First Lady.

“Jonathan told me that Amaechi’s problem was not with him but rather with his wife and that, at a point, he tried to reconcile them,” Adeniyi quoted Jonathan as saying.

But, in his response, Amaechi said, “I could not surrender my mandate to a woman (Patience) in Abuja, even if such a person was the wife of the President…that basically was my sin with Dame Patience Jonathan

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/28/amaechi-reveals-cause-problem-goodluck-jonathan-wife
Hmmm, the Era of revelation
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by Vicolan: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
akpasubi777:

Vs Jesus of Otueke grin

So Jesus as turned to name of Toy right? Have u even seen d Muslim called Mohammed for funny? Let's give whom honour is due to!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by fabienjoe: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

As at today who can match his mettle in the whole of southern part of the country aside Tinubu?

He's a visionary leader

What visionary leader? With all the unresolved corruption allegations hanging on him...They are all the same...Jonathan, Amaechi, Patience, Tinubu et all...band of thieves..We thought we had our man in Bhhari....but tribalism, low intelligence and failing health won't let him change the country...the hope is dead on arrival...shame! Even in 2019 who are we looking at? Most likely another member of the band of thieves..Really at a loss why many on this forum passionately defend these clueless men and band of robbers...
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Vicolan:

So Jesus as turned to name of Toy right? Have u even seen d Muslim called Mohammed for funny? Let's give whom honour is due to!!!!!

Get some therapy pal. angry
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by Awoo88: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
This guy just carry all the whole beer parlor turn am to book.
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by ibietela2(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

As at today who can match his mettle in the whole of southern part of the country aside Tinubu?

He's a visionary leader

You are a waste of space in this country.
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by lilytender: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Splashme:
We have heard too much of Amaechi's rants against Jonathan in the past and are no longer interested.

Besides, GEJ had said Amaechi had problems with his wife Patience not him.

Amaechi can go lick Buhari's anus if he disagrees with that

Was that how other ex-presidents' wives go about fighting state governors? A husband that couldn't control his wife, is that one a husband?
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by mystry(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

Though the truth is bitter

He's a senior lecturer to Gej when we talk about politics

lol politician indeed and he was not able to deliver his state for your gay father and pedophile
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by DozieInc(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:
Don't worry

We all know why the hate you so much

You single handedly defeated their life hero

God bless you THE LION OF UBIMA

The Amiable leader of South south and South east combine

Our great national leader
BMC.. sad
Re: Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife by phenol33(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
PFRB:
The same Amaechi will never dare have issues with Aisha Buhari.
because aisha knew what it means to be the president's wife... did u see or hear that mrs obama mingled with her husband's policies during his tenor as president of united states? Mrs Jonathan was running her husband's administration... she was the main cause of PDP's loss 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNGA: Politicians, Diplomats Pay $100k At Strip Clubs, $5000 For Prostitutes / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.