Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? (17514 Views)

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Loboski: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Baby...virgins doesnt even last in 2mins wink

So yeaaah i understand if ur bit shocked atm tongue

Cum and lemme show yah that will make ya the GREAT
CONQUEROR grin grin

If you'll be nice enough to show me as well, I'll kiss ya feet cheesy
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by carbonado(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
"
Bumbae1:
60-120 mins minimum

Quickie 5-30 mins

Nobody should wuite me o .. woju shocked ma lo jabo

Kimbra oya lol
Trapqueen77 how many mins
".....oooshey....

1 Like

Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by carbonado(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
TrapQueen77:

"Hahahaa..are we talking here Per Explode? grin grin grin

First round..lets be considerate ...maybe 30-45mins.. wink
2nd round ..this is where MEN shud step up their game cheesy 60-90mins..

More than that, i guess both NUNU & KONDOLODO will have some blisters after steamy sex grin grin cheesy
"....hey trap,out of curiosity, how long should third round last,since second is between 60-90 mins....lol
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by carbonado(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
"
kimbra:
Really?, I haven't met one before. grin
"......hian....respect..."in jaimaican English"....lol
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
carbonado:
""......hian....respect..."in jaimaican English"....lol
I don't get you.
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
This thing is not abt hw long u last but how well u perform. One hour might be a dream for one girl and still be a nightmare on another day for the same girl.

Personally i have a rule when phurking. I just let loose and let me instincts take control. If i am enjoying it then there is a 97 percent chance she is enjoying it too.

Lastly u gotta understand ur woman. Know when she wants to be phurked tenderly and when she wants to be phurked like a p*rnstar. Communication helps in this case. Time does not really matter.

4 Likes

Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by carbonado(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
"
kimbra:
I don't get you.
"....I was basically joking,I was reacting to the conversation you and bumbae had,when she said ,some men are dangerous,u replied,saying you have not meet one....basically,what i was trying to say,maybe you are superwoman....if you understand what I mean....

1 Like

Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
carbonado:
""....I was basically joking,I was reacting to the conversation you and bumbae had,when she said ,some men are dangerous,u replied,saying you have not meet one....basically,what i was trying to say,maybe you are superwoman....if you understand what I mean....
I see...
She was making reference to men being dangerous on bed as per spending 3 hours to get satisfied and on a serious note I haven't met one. I'm not a superwoman. grin
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by carbonado(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
"
kimbra:
I see...
She was making reference to men being dangerous on bed as per spend 3 hours to get satisfied and on a serious note I haven't met one. I'm not a superwoman. grin
"..lol...okay,but my instinct keeps telling me you are trying to down play your skill set.....person wey sabi no dey too shout naaaa....lol....
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
carbonado:
""..lol...okay,but my instinct keeps telling me you are trying to down play your skill set.....person wey sabi no dey too shout naaaa....lol....
Na so you see am?, me no sabi anything oh!. grin

1 Like

Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by JerryLegend(m): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Observing, HARDDON wanna know your opinion on this.
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by HARDDON: 12:31am On Apr 29, 2017
JerryLegend:
Observing, HARDDON wanna know your opinion on this.

There is no standard exploration time.
What you should rather seek is satisfying your woman.
Most get satisfied after they cUm once, Others 2ice .
There is dis special group(squirters/their sistas)
Who keep cUmin n cUmin until the guy finally cUm.
Yours truly have met one like that. She come btw 6-9times b4 he..... cool lipsrsealed

What is the essence of staying 1hr 30mins when u cant drive her home?

A man that cant satisfy his woman but drills for long, is that one a man? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Nma27:
5 seconds pls

u mean 5hrs
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by gagofure(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2017
grin grin
Kondomatic:
Five minutes of thrusting you mean?

My average quickie lasts more than five minutes.

The last one I had lasted like 2days and five hrs.
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 29, 2017
awelekiti:
As I was reading some comments here, I was just shaking my head. How can an able-bodied guy say 30minutes maximum is best for him? Some even said its not food...bla,bla,bla. I don't blame them because I believe they all spoke their minds. As a man, you should be able to last up to one hour. Your wife should be the one saying it's ok, not you just getting up. This won't only make your woman happy, it will also build a sense of confidence in her about you. If you have a wife, splash money on her everyday, build a house for her and even make her comfortable in every way, if you can't satisfy her, you're simply sending her outside where she can satisfy herself. Please stop eating snacks, spices, noodles and excessive starchy meals. Those fast foods will kill your strength as a man. Eat vegetables most times like ewedu, bitterleaf, ugwu, carrot, etc. There is an amazing nut called ofiyo. Mallams hawk them around in wheelbarrow. It's like ground nut. It's tied inside nylon, usually sells for 50 naira. You chew it and squeeze the fluid in your mouth, just like when you eat palm nut and sqeeze it's water with your mouth. You pour out the gritty portion. You could buy like 100 naira daily. When eating this ofiyo, you can also add dates(sweetened fleshy nuts) to it. mallams also sell this dates inside nylon. 5 pieces costs 50 naira. This message goes to all the 30-minute guys. Just give it a try. Watch each time you go to toilet, your urine will be yellowish in colour. That's the stuffs inhibiting your strength as a man. These nuts also have health benefits. Malaria, thyphoid will run away from your abode(body) because it will come out with urine. It's also a panacea for high blood pressure and it's a fact that an hypertensive patient can't develop any urge. I give this for free what I'm supposed to make a lot of money from...after all, health is wealth and we should be our brothers keepers. Cheers

Hmmmm....those listed fruits are among my favourite, I do not know they are sec enhancer . I stop eating ofio because of cough and as of the other fruit, excess can make you purge oooo ( it's too sweet )
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by NemzySeries(m): 1:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Five minutes of thrusting you mean?

My average quickie lasts more than five minutes.

The last one I had lasted like 2days and five hrs.
i want to bliv u were on a tour round africa & not a human being
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by NemzySeries(m): 1:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Amarabae:
20minutes
20mins ke.....are u driving frm kubwa to wuse?
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by NemzySeries(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Lashort:
2 hours if he is healthy....
haba.....na flight?

1 Like

Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 29, 2017
NemzySeries:

haba.....na flight?
Mr sir, According to Scientific study the guy must last up to 4 hours, you should be happy I decreased the number to 2.

Less is weak more is powerful
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by austine4real(m): 5:39am On Apr 29, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Bros i tire for them o
Sometimes when dem de talk virgin nikkas go de fear to fuhk cos ah ah, some things de pass normal human ability. Even mojo dem de cut and edit to make am seem like the actor fit last 2 hours.

abi oo
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by shiki(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oti werk already
My preperty .. be dat .. so says za masters grin

It seems you are interested in this post ....Good

....I'm interested in u wink
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2017
shiki:

It seems you are interested in this post ....Good

....I'm interested in u wink
Ahh shocked no o
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by shiki(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ahh shocked no o

Why NO O?
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2017
shiki:

Why NO O?
I don marry o to jesus cheesy
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by shiki(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

I don marry o to jesus cheesy

Lol I'm the son of Mary, so u are my brother's wife
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2017
shiki:

Lol I'm the son of Mary, so u are my brother's wife
U can say that grin

1 Like

Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by lereinter(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
If you're paying for it: until you come. If you're not: make it worth the while for the two of you.

when an expert comment
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by shiki(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

U can say that grin

Can we talk later on phone?
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Dexema(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Lashort:

Mr sir, According to Scientific study the guy must last up to 4 hours, you should be happy I decreased the number to 2.

Less is weak more is powerful

Abeg stop this your rough play, make guys wey no know anything no go take overdose of tramadol. Except you are drilling a borehole good fore.play and understanding should make both lovers come within or at most just outside one hour.
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by eezor: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
15 minutes
Hmmm. Beauty are u here?
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by Cleopatra4(f): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2017
eezor:

Hmmm. Beauty are u here?
Yess ooo cool
Re: During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? by arleck(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
60-120 mins minimum

Quickie 5-30 mins

Nobody should wuite me o .. woju shocked ma lo jabo
Kimbra oya lol Trapqueen77 how many mins
You Don't need d*i*ck anylonger cheesy cucumber will do just fine grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media / Slay Queen Went Completely Nak-ed On Instagram to Flaunt Her Body - Adult Photos / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.