Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read (4097 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Things That Girls Must Stop In 2018 / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2017
I write this article from my own observations.

I notice most of our ladies with flat ass, can't get husband's..

if u look vividly at some of our mothers who are flat, they married in an era where big ass was not the focus because they wore decent clothes that covers curves, so their husband's married them because they wanted a family and because the women were goal oriented...

but today we see our girls wearing skimpy clothes even the spirikoko girls wear skimpy clothes
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2017
so when the flat girls wear the skimpy clothes, men aren't attracted so they are loosing, ladies have successfully turn themselves to sex symbols
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2017
please ladies leave skimpy clothes for the west
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2017
And guess what, the divorce rate is much higher now too. Go figure! Refering to the flat ass vs phat ass debate.
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:
And guess what, the divorce rate is much higher now too. Go figure!
because
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Ereolamide: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2017
Braying at your foolishness grin
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by LethargiQue: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2017
cool

Don't care
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
because

Because you marry curves but wonder why they act like an ass after marriage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
hmm

Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

so which one u get
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by loshybab(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
the rate at which ladies wear skimpy dresses now is alarming especially when I see it on minors and kids below 10.

then I ask myself,is this fashion or absolute dumbness?
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by loshybab(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
the rate at which ladies wear skimpy dresses now is alarming especially when I see it on minors and kids below 10.

then I ask myself,is this fashion or absolute madness?

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
You made sense.
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
You made sense.
sure
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
hmm
omo dis one get hips cheesy
whoever said white women were shapeless cheesy

Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by SINZ: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yet they'll say we shouldn't objectify them when they've already succeeded in objectifying themselves. sad
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
smiley
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ereolamide:
Braying at your foolishness grin
how
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:
omo dis one get hips cheesy whoever said white women were shapeless cheesy
they no flat oh,na some flat
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh! So 'curve' is what determines how lady is gonna be like in marriage? Wonderful!

©YBR
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Oh! So 'curve' is what determines how lady is gonna be like in marriage? Wonderful!

©YBR

Read his initial post 1st, fully absorb it & you'll understand why I made that comment.
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
they no flat oh,na some flat
na caucasian women dey flat sha.this one wey u upload kinder look latina.latina girls dey get curve as well cheesy.
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Ereolamide: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
coolestchris2:

how
Big ass and boobs might get you married but won't help you stay married.
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ereolamide:

Big ass and boobs might get you married but won't help you stay married.
isn't that what my topic is about
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

na caucasian women dey flat sha.this one wey u upload kinder look latina.latina girls dey get curve as well cheesy.
bsc in womanology
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Read his initial post 1st, fully absorb it & you'll understand why I made that comment.
There's no connection between what he posted and what you're implying undecided

©YBR
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
There's no connection between what he posted and what you're implying undecided

©YBR

In your own mind perhaps. He got it. That's all that matters to me because my reply was to him not you.
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

In your own mind perhaps. He got it. That's all that matters to me because my reply was to him not you.
Okay

©YBR
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
bsc in womanology
but u come get phd in the stuff na cheesy.how dat ur babe dey do? i no wan mention her name here cheesy
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
The one weh reveal her breast
lefulefu:

but u come get phd in the stuff na cheesy.how dat ur babe dey do? i no wan mention her name here cheesy
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
The one weh reveal her breast
sharp guy grin
yes dat one.hope she"s well.
Re: The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read by coolestchris2: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:
sharp guy grin yes dat one.hope she"s well.
hmm berlynn go deh on top dick by now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? / Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. / Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.