Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Do Men Really Want In Women’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Want In Women’ (422 Views)

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Want In Women’ by pinkcruzz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Men are naturally picky. In the garden of Eden ,Adam had named the animals and still couldn’t get his perfect match. That was until the woman was created for him. Since then man has always taken his time to pick the right woman for himself. But what does a man really want in a woman’

what-men-want-in-womanWe all believe that men are attracted to beautiful women. Samson and david,to mention a few, in the bible are typical examples that support that belief. But as it appeared, they may have been wrong about what they exactly responded to in those attractive women.

According to recent studies,men don’t just want women with shiny long hair,smooth skin and hourglass shape. They are really after the woman’s personality-that’s what they find irresistible.

A woman’s personality stirs up that chemistry when she meets a man. Her ability to relate to other people on different issues or subject matters actually ‘gets a man’s bell ringing’. Therefore, personality outweighs appearance in women. No wonder the saying goes: ‘What’s beauty without brains’’

read more on http://unwindmagazine.com/2016/09/men-really-want-women/
Re: What Do Men Really Want In Women’ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
OP, wait make I ask lalasticlala
Re: What Do Men Really Want In Women’ by spyg1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
What I want in women is what men don't have, as for me that's all. I don't know about gays o

(1) (Reply)

Sign To Know That You Are In A Happy Relationship / 5 Reasons Long Distance Relationship Is More Preferred / Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.