Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Police My ............ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Police My ............ (410 Views)

Declare My Police Summon Illegal – Fani-kayode Tells Court / This Is People Are Now My Police - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) / My Police Story - Worth Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Police My ............ by tobims2000(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Policing is about ensuring that the people who work for the police uphold the values of the service, strive to do the right thing in all situations and have the confidence of the public. It is not simply about whether the public think the police are involved in corruption and misconduct, although clearly this is important. It is also about how well the police make decisions, deal with situations and treat people day in, day out.
http://bollyokans..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison – Lawyer / ‘Come Home And Be Billionaires’, Nigerian Govt Tells Diaspora Citizens / Osun State Government Launches Investigation Into Late Senator Adeleke's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.