Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (84898 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by keni315(f): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
What movie is she acting there
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Bridget95(f): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
OGsteven:
Lindaikeji lasan.....she knows everything,she should just get a life too
that is her job,you should know everything about you job.

lindaikeji is a genius in her field .

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?Eyah,with all her instagram pictures,one would think she is a very happy woman.Why would a woman stay in a violent marriage?This is so bad.
Wealth does not determine a happy marriage.With enough money to spend on designers,but even the smallest denomination does not grant her a blissful marriage.
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

See the husband calling her promiscous and irresponsible..Why did you marry her in the first place then,imagine,the mother of your kid.

No matter what,a man must not raise his hands on a woman.Its uncalled for.
sharap you! ashawo like you, whats the world turning to? the rate at which these so called married women open their legs wide for different men is so Scarry and alarming, back in the days it was a taboo to Bleep a man thats not your husband, but today prostitution even after marriage is now a norm. i dont blame these ladies sha.... i blame men that left reasonable and God fear women to marry prostitutes called nollywood actress! ladies please if u wont stop ur ashawo life after marriage plz just tell guy u wont marry him. if not, guys if your wife cheats beat shit outa her anus, then throw her outa ur home. else it would generate from cheating to poisoning one day. nonsense he didnt batter u wella...

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
firebaby:

Omo men stop judging on pictures o.....people can pretend on social medias like anything....especially if you see people in diaspora on IG etc don't think they are living better life...PACKAGING NI O

I just read on IG hw she's failed to return a gown she got for promo oo, dat she's even bragging about it dat nothing d poor lady dat sew d cloth with her own money can do she wont return d dress, another person's sweat. Well, i guess karma aint a bitsch afterall, its wat is deserved, karma.
I feel sorry for her o but our actions come back to haunt us. Eyan o le je oogun oloogun mor ishe tieh ki o ma leyin.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by biggestmanhood(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
afonjas and crash marriage are like buhari and his sicknesses
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by ikp120(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?Eyah,with all her instagram pictures,one would think she is a very happy woman.Why would a woman stay in a violent marriage?This is so bad.
Wealth does not determine a happy marriage.With enough money to spend on designers,but even the smallest denomination does not grant her a blissful marriage.

See the husband calling her promiscous and irresponsible..Why did you marry her in the first place then,imagine,the mother of your kid.

Listen to me and listen very attentively, if a woman hit me, I will hit her back with at least 30% interest.

#NoDulling

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by biggestmanhood(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
afonjas and crash marriage are like buhari and his sicknesses ;Dafonjas and crash marriage are like buhari and his sicknesses
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Ebije1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Yea.... even if she attacks him with knives and sticks.
lmao!!! Jst run. cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nairaboi:

I dey mind her? She just dey call touts upandan.
pity her husband..... cos tge way she go they fire aside wedlock hmmmm, no brake, birds of the same feather

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by cashkid: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
adetoroamos:
lolz! awon Werey eleriibu... dey won't go for their mate but business man up ndan. so they think we hustle guys won't make it to the top.. #yeye

Bros wetin happen na grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by 2shure: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Opo.
U thought the ogumeh wud woc 4eva.
Bich
Useless opo
Anyone can fuc u.
Cheap bich
Poor bich.
Marty avergae man wey dey drive crosstour.
No.
U wan .arry d one wey get range
G wagon.
Lazy fools can neva go far in life.
If u like fuc all the dics
Karma waits 4u bich.
See yur ugly face.
Bich

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Elnino4ladies: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Serve her right

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by uglodoh(f): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
it is now her turn. After all snatched the man from a fellow colleague.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by marv1: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Omaseoooooooooo So all these public flamboyance and paparazzi na make. Mercy i feel for you.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Miles300: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

no offence it's easy to sit back and write no matter wat no man should lay his hands on a woman ! You should understand that not everyone has the same temperament to deal with issues like this , woman can be very provoking to a point that a man looses it , to all the men pls wen your wife start ranting shit at you and all that pls quietly leave the room or environment for her before una kill person !!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by transient123(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
adetoroamos:
lolz! awon Werey... dey won't go for their mate but business man up ndan. so they think we hustle guys won't make it to the top.. #yeye

This your vex too much. Sympathise with aunty instagram I beg. All that glitters isn't gold, especially these social media, fakish life.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by CHARLOE(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Yes, Even if she's fuccking around!
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Ebije1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

if she is the mother of him children nko? What if d guy is right? na because of dis kind reasoning som women no wan behave well for husband house.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by obxddon(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
No man would love to beat his wife......But women are so provoking......U shud hear the wicked and crazy things my neighbor's wife tell the husband each time they have any misunderstanding....dont forget this man is human...there is a limit he can endure.....Note I dont support the beating of a woman neither do I support a woman who runs her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Akalia(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nukilia:

You need a high level of maturity when it comes to women... When they start saying all sort of things, just take your shirt and walk out, else you might damage lots of things
it's easier said than done my guy. When a crazy woman yells at you and hurls cursing words without care or caution on you, her craziness may rub off on you. Causing you to retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
This level of battery should result in the husband's arrest, (except if she was the initial aggressor). What level of anger would propel a man to beat up his wife to this extent? Even if Mercy committed adultery, he could file for divorce, rather than being violent.

I won't be surprised if the matter is reporters to the police, and upon receipt of N10,000, the police would even apologize to him for the 'inconvenience' of inviting him to the station, and let him go.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Deilluminator(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Na this philosophy de make women run mouth like water board

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Obascoetubi: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

she is husband snatcher

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by opeaceo: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
gocac:
sharap you! ashawo like you, whats the world turning to? the rate at which these so called married women open their legs wide for different men is so Scarry and alarming, back in the days it was a taboo to Bleep a man thats not your husband, but today prostitution even after marriage is now a norm. i dont blame these ladies sha.... i blame men that left reasonable and God fear women to marry prostitutes called nollywood actress! ladies please if u wont stop ur ashawo life after marriage plz just tell guy u wont marry him. if not, guys if your wife cheats beat shit outa her anus, then throw her outa ur home. else it would generate from cheating to poisoning one day. nonsense he didnt batter u wella...

Just a quick question, are the nuts in your thinking faculty properly screwed?

So cheating is an excuse to beat your spouse? Why didn't you advise the female folk to beat their husbands whenever they cheat?

Oh well, I learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Amarabae(f): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
So pathetic, say NO to domestic violence.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by LePrezident(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Why do men beat women especially their wives. I would punish her in other ways than laying hands.

THREE PERSONS I CAN NEVER BEAT NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF ANGER

1. My lovely mum
2. My sweet sisters ( God give me a wife like any of them)
3. My future wife. I mean the one wey i don marry o.

I fit ball random girl slap shaa.

See below pls.

Don't deceive yaself, if you can ball random girl slap then you can beat your woman. The 'random' you used there is just window dressing. A guy shouldn't molest any lady no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by bareal(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Towncrier247:
For a while now all has not been well in the marriage of Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe. Her 7-year marriage to Lagos based hotelier, Lanre Gentry seems to have crashed. Sources tell LIB that Mercy has been enduring domestic violence for a long time in her marriage but it's gotten worse lately.

We learnt that the couple had a nasty fight last week that left the actress with severe injuries and she's still receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital in Lagos.

LIB has been able to exclusively get photos of the injury and they don't look nice at all.

A few hours ago, Mercy through her Instagram page hinted on domestic violence with a post that reads, 'Say NO to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE...... Only a Coward hits a woman! REAL MEN don't HIT!'. and her husband responded with a post that reads, 'Say No to the promiscuous and irresponsible women'.

Another source tells LIB that Mercy's hubby has a fair skinned mistress named Opemititi who has allegedly been fingered as the one responsible for her hubby's change of attitude.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/04/lib-exclusive-mercy-aigbes-7-year.html?m=1

What's the title of this movie?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
eeya sorry o
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by cutesimplycalm(f): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Of a truth not all dat glitters is gold, to think i used to envy dis woman nd believe shez living a happy life. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by ijayebonyi(f): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
no b small.

All that glitters isn't gold.

One lady somewhere might av being admiring her, wishing to b like her nt knowing dat all isn't well with her
very true
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by firebaby(f): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

I just read on IG hw she's failed to return a gown she got for promo oo, dat she's even bragging about it dat nothing d poor lady dat sew d cloth with her own money can do she wont return d dress, another person's sweat. Well, i guess karma aint a bitsch afterall, its wat is deserved, karma.
I feel sorry for her o but our actions come back to haunt us. Eyan o le je oogun oloogun mor ishe tieh ki o ma leyin.

Beeni.......awon actress wa GAARA gannio... Aye alaye ni won ngbe
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Benekruku:
You marry Naija actress of house and you tink say na only you get am grin grin grin

Politicians order for them like they shopping on OLX
OLX ogini grin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.