Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (84899 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by AmicableEd: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
We reached out and a close source who chose to remain anonymous has however revealed some new details to Kemi Filani Blog. According to the source, Mercy Aigbe's husband always had trust issues with her.

Read the exclusive revelation to Kemi Filani Blog.

"...I am not in the position to say but it has been a long time coming, Asiwaju doesn't trust Mercy cos her movement is always suspicious. They always fight over allegations but it has never been this bad and sometimes he punishes her by not letting her leave the house, that is why she couldn't attend this year's AMVCA, they had a fight around that period. Twice now she has had miscarriages from being beaten by him.....this one just got really really bad but that doesn't mean they have parted ways."

When asked why Mr Gentry doesn't trust his wife, the source said:

"He gets calls from peeps, friends who give him updates on her movements. She can tell him she is at so so place and at the end of the day, he will find out that she is somewhere else....it goes on and on like that....."

When asked if actress Opemititi aka 'Queen Stunner' had a role to play in the crash, the close source said thus:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/04/mercy-aigbe-gentrys-husband-never.html
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nukilia: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Love Machine:
Your mouth sweet pass your actions

Not my fault bro... Life is too short grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
thunderbabs:
U turn baby mama, nairalanders go vex curse you say u no geh life.

U marry, ur husband beat u blue-black, nairalanders go say d husband no beat am well well

U choose to remain single, nairalanders go say go n marry n b responsible

Which one dey satisfy nairaland peoples sef....

I vote for baby mamas grin... Man is free to gbensh oda gals, d babymama too is not tied can go n gbensh if she likes
hmm gbenshing of life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nukilia: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
JANK23H:
LOL... I imagine you are female. Men married to crazy women will also laugh at this comment. Trust me when I tell you some women are crazy. Only those who are on that road will understand.

Before you marry a crazy woman, you have made up your mind to handle her and put her where she belongs.

When you notice symptoms of crazy attitudes, quietly send her back to her family before she uses her trouble to kill you angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Jasonteague(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
sometimes I wonder y some men result in beating their wives. I mean there are better ways to deal with a woman than beating her. in fact a man who beat his wife is an animal.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by bessmanie: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
thesicilian:
Sad though. Some women's mouth alone can bring out the demon in even the most gentle angel. To the typical educated Nigerian woman, gender equality means freedom to party & galivant from dawn till dusk while the maid takes care of the home...

That's no reason to beat a woman, your wife. It is only useless men, weaklings that do that

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by willibounce1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Not surprised at all. How did the marriage even last this long. A woman who so desperate for attention. Loves attention more than anything. Always forming a best dressed here and there. Most of the nollywood girls are olosho. So don't be surprised if their marriage should crash. I am very sure she will pull that tonto dike/tiwa savage stunt. I can bet that with anybody. She loves social media attention more than her life. No phucks given

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by CzarChris(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
I still find it surprising that some men still batter their wives, it's just low.

There are so many very effective ways to discipline a woman than raising your hands on her.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by RoyalBlak007: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2017

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by cutieberie1(f): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So we should fry pawpaw undecided

Haha do they fry pawpaw?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Make asiwaju go for joystick enlargement grin and eeerm bring down the weight grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by 86bee(f): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
chaii! i really feel for her.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by pyyxxaro: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
cutieberie1:

Haha do they fry pawpaw?

Depends on the kinda pawpaw tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by pyyxxaro: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
boffinjay:
if possible dumb brain.thread derailer

U well soooo undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
OMG shocked shocked!!! Mercy? **chills**

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by carammel(f): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jamiubond009:
Men who beat their wives have some things in common, prominent among them are. a low self esteem, quick temper and plain stupidity. Women who get beaten also have somethings in common, they are rude and confrontational, quick tempered, sharp mouthed and a foolish death wish.

A wise man will never raise his hands on a woman no matter what she does. It is very clear that he is built stronger and totally able to physically molest her with minimal effort, so he doesn't really have anything to prove to himself or to her. The very act of beating a woman reduces your social, moral and mental standing to the lowest level equal or even lower than that of a motor park tout. No matter what the provocation is, irrespective of what she has done, I believe wife battering goes against good conscience, equity and civility and should be avoided. A woman most times will drive you to the point of insanity, she will taunt you and menacingly lure you into striking her, once you do, you will be condemned in the court of public opinion; most importantly, you may maim or even kill her and be condemned in a court of law .

Baiting you to beat her is also a deceptive way women have employed to divert attention from their own sins and transfer the burden of guilty to you. So next time she taunts you, pick up your keys head to the door and make your triumphant exit. This saves you from the the shame of reprimand or the agony of the guilt and condemnation of killing your wife.

A woman who faces a man, taunting him and daring him to beat her is mentally unstable. Confronting him and raining abuses on him while standing within striking distance is a death wish which exposes you to the possibility of being battered. Even if you are right or he has committed the worst offense, you cannot put your life in danger by standing up to him. The public sympathy you so daringly crave might come inform of an obituary.

The danger you are exposed to during a beating is on the same level as being involved in a motor accident, the right blow to the wrong spot will send you to an early grave. It is only a fool on a bicycle who will challenge a mad man driving a caterpillar for the right of way. If you notice that an argument is getting heated and the man's anger is getting out of hand, be careful, especially if he starts inching towards you, do not stand and foolishly insist on your right, shut your mouth immediately to douse the tension, if you must, apologize and leave the area as soon as you can. You can always make your point later when tempers are calm, you have to be alive to do this. Be reasonable because If he beats you to death, he will probably be jailed or hanged and your children will become orphans.

Your families may even become sympathetic to the plight of the children and decide to save him since two wrongs will not make a right and killing him will not bring you back, either ways you are dead and he may still have a chance to be alive and probably remarry when the dust has settled. It's better to be safe than sorry
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Came: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kpashan toffi na iyaile, onbe ni oke Aja fun Iyawo .... Any man way beat him wife don start to dey beat women tey tey, he no just start . Kpele ooooo mercy...
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by omolorlarh: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
the man no batter am well
the face is still fresh grin
Wicked somebody

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by omolorlarh: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
no b small.

All that glitters isn't gold.

One lady somewhere might av being admiring her, wishing to b like her nt knowing dat all isn't well with her
Very true. Some ladies must have prayed to God to have her kind of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by matoxy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Are you sure this is not a movie scene.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
that's what happens when you married for SHOW
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by sunshineV(f): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na old man beat mercy like this?

all d werey way she dey for movie nko?

hmmm

slay queen, if u marry mayweather ready to b his bad

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:

U well soooo undecided
i'm suppossed to be asking you that.mumu
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Duru009(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
I knew this woman was leaving above her means with all the designer clothes and all.
She is a big time "runs woman"....

I know one day I will know, that day has come!!! !!
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by petpin123: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sometimes when I read some comment here I am ashamed to be part of this generation. Is anyone seeing what her hubby wrote on his IG page or we are just ignoring it. He is proud of what he did to his wife, God forbid

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by pyyxxaro: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
boffinjay:
i'm suppossed to be asking you that.mumu

Oyaaa ask me officially

Cow face tongue grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by iamdapsyj(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
smellingmenses:

You have a very queer list up there.... Do you call those twats successful?
Whatever happened to lists like Erelu Obada.... Mrs Sarah Sosan.... Okonjo Iweala... Akunyili... Justice Mrs. Odili... Funmilayo Kuti... Mrs Opeke... Mrs Alakija... Liz Benson... Peju Ogunmola... Joke Silva... Please upgrade your reasoning level

Can this fellow be given Mr. Nairaland award without contest. I'm sorry for some of our naija girls nowadays. I see why divorce is the order of the day. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by chimauk(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
PaperLace:

Nairaland resident dunderheads would soon come to tell women to caution their tongues_don't they get tired of saying that rubbish?
How many times would we explain to these dumb fellows on Nairaland that verbal abuse can never be equal to assault.

Let's imagine she was actually verbally abusive, don't men annoy their wives too? Is beating the solution to marital issues now?

What of cheating men that make their wives think, till she develops highBP, what do we advise women to do to them. Maybe they should start stabbing them in their sleep.

That's when these idiots will have sense and realise violence is never a way out. You don't lay your hands on any human being, except in selfdefense. Even selfdefense have laws guiding it.

Most Nigerians are not okay at all...
if this one marry with her sharp mouth ND her hubby land am slap She go come social media dey form victim. My dear learn how to address issues without using swear words. Be civil. Maybe na d way wey mercy take address issues wey land her for this mess. Both genders Re nt perfect. We can learn how not to push Pple to d wall. A man should be more caring and learn how to walk out of situations like this. A woman should also learn how to talk reasonably so as to nt to bring out d devil in the supposedly good man. Kapish

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is what happens when two random ignorant people meet each other and fix marriage without knowing the negative tendencies of each other

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Oyaaa ask me officially

Cow face tongue grin
u are nt sum1 who is to be respected nd dere is ntin official abt u.shallow minded guy
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Gimmy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
You see all this actress i know that it is the way they talk carelessly while acting will actually be what portrays there manners at home. But,the husband should have let her just be. See na there family matter jaree. Ladies with there busy mouth.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face by Nickymezor(f): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
What a beast of a husband. sad He should be ashamed of himself for laying his hands on his better half.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.