Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship (676 Views)

Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) / WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Once upon a time!!! You were the best partners You guys were happy, you could talk on phone for over 15 hours a day on phone, chat 24 hours daily, Love was the perfect definition for your relationship, it was envious. Suddenly!! an individual comes with a false information which disrupt the rhythm and flow of your relationship.

Perhaps She was on a mission to rip you guys apart. Your trust was not strong enough, you fall for this plot making the plan of the antagonist a success. You chose to dump him. But was that the right decision? Are you really serious that you gave up on someone who really loved you with all his heart? Are you comfortable where you are? Did you really think twice? Are you really happy at heart?

What's the next step in your life? ... Where are you heading to now? Perhaps there is an angel out there who has no flaws and perfect at relationships. What do you intend to do if the same form of interruption set in? Are you going to just dump the perfect individual and go for a perfecter or perfectest? For how long are you going to stop switching partners like light because of misunderstanding that can easily be sorted with a less than 30 minutes talk..? Why don't you think of the time it's going to adapt to the newly found love. Are you sure that it will last longer than the one you are leaving? Will you be happy like the way you’ve been? Will that person understand you and bear with all your insecurities like the individual you are dumping?

Frankly!!!! It's time you start taking decisions for yourself, pay attention to your inner mind. Stop being influenced by the negative comments of your friends, is it their relationship or yours?
Seriously, you need to rethink your decision and to listen to that inner mind of yours. Stop being influenced by your friends. It’s your relationship and your life not theirs. The solution I not always a new relationship because it won't change anything, it will rather worsen the situation. Stay and settle little issue with your partner, join hands and fight any negativity both in thoughts and in person. Remember, True love is relatively scarce and nowadays it's very hard to find an individual with true love. so if you already have one my dear, don’t let them go over minor issues/small misunderstandings that can be resolved.
Think about it and act accordingly.

Alex Ayo Afolabi
Re: Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm not in a "lovely relationship" , I read it...sue me! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship by xynerise: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I'm not in a "lovely relationship" , I read it...sue me! undecided

grin.

I am in a lovely relationship and I didn't read it..Jail me

3 Likes

Re: Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship by Mimzyy(f): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Too long. Summary please.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship by SINZ: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
xynerise:

grin.

I am in a lovely relationship and I didn't read it..Jail me

I wasn't in a relationship when I opened the thread, but now I'm in a relationship but I still didn't read it.

Come and beat me grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mimzyy:
Too long. Summary please.

A should not break up with her guy because of rumours or she'll regret it......

That's what op is saying in over 500 words.
Re: Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship by Mimzyy(f): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol. It's vice versa though and I don't anyone needs to be told this. i.e acting based on hearsay.

JeffreyJamez:

A should not break up with her guy because of rumours or she'll regret it......

That's what op is saying in over 500 words.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies / What's The Option? / A Message To My Future Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.