Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

"How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book (30253 Views)

Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA / Why We Removed Buhari By IBB / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by Basic123: 4:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Celcius:
GEJ has accused the US for having a hand in it. Former governor Babangida Aliyu have revealed how 12 governors, including himself were invited to the US to plot the removal of then President GEJ. Many Nigerians believe the foreign governments have always influenced our elections, yet nothing is been done. The same America we revere, Obama made similar allegation and a committee is looking into that. When we are not careful we would sell our freedom and be colonized once again.
As for Tinubu he equally removed himself from power.
Truth be told, him power don less.
Has he ever been in power?...He has left office since 2007'He only has influence and dont forget the vice president is his man.
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by Basic123: 4:32am On Apr 29, 2017
BigStout:
My yoruba Muslim skull is paining me. Where can i see a yoruba Christian skull to sell??
??
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by madjune(m): 4:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Everybody writing a book.

It's laughable to hear Jonathan say he's writing a book.
That man sef.

Tinubu has no business with this book as there's no secret. Jonathan killed himself with bad leadership.
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by mathy2p2: 5:08am On Apr 29, 2017
I said it, that this guyz work against me. If not how can old man wen no go school go win me .

Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by 9jatatafo(m): 5:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Will this book change the price of garrison in the market? Nonsense set of leaders
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by israelmao(m): 5:59am On Apr 29, 2017
It's not a matter of who nominated Osinbajo it's a matter of roadblocks muslim-muslim ticket would have caused in this present day Nigeria if Tinubu had not nominated him and that more reason why he changed his game plan.The season of book writing another campaign strategy.
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by greendemocrats: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by MrBONE2(m): 6:20am On Apr 29, 2017
ephi123:
Book again?!

Obasanjo wrote a book. Someone wrote a book for Buhari. Adeniyi wrote a book for Jonathan. Now Tinubu too wants to write a book. What value have these meaningless books added to Nigeria's situation? angry

That was on of the trickly ways they"POLITHIEFCIANS" used in diverting the attention of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by PataAlhaja(m): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2017
ephi123:
Book again?!

Obasanjo wrote a book. Someone wrote a book for Buhari. Adeniyi wrote a book for Jonathan. Now Tinubu too wants to write a book. What value have these meaningless books added to Nigeria's situation? angry

What a dumb duckling!

SMH
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by Smooyis(m): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

THE TITLE OF YOUR BOOK MY DEAR THIFNUBU SHOULD NOT BE "HOW WE REMOVED JONATHAN". IT SHOULD BE "HOW WE BETRAYED NIGERIANS"
Betrayal? Senator Tinubu and his cohorts never betrayed any body. They together with millions of Nigerians acted in good faith to bring a change from the highly corrupt, incompetent, clueless and tribalistic GEJ administration. Wether that change has now been hijacked by strange bedfellows known as cabals is another story for another day. shocked : shocked
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by oweman: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Whatever whenever however anyone does or support to do in the removal of that guy called Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan from the Villa is fine for all real Nigerians not the the lying drinking and looting liquor ones whose only visible is in the area of criminality as at today I fail to see or ever heard of one good thing that has ever being linked to then except stealing today robbing tomorrow and pushing drugs day after while the females supply thier pusy for pay daily !
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by ephi123(f): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

What manner of comment is this ?
Books provide a permanent and searchable record of events, actors and motives of the era in which they are written.
Everywhere in the world, public and private actors write memoirs, our refusal to embrace best practice in our activities is the reason we are a backward nation

So of all books to read, it's a book written by a thief and looter, a book whose contents have been doctored to suit the writer's perspective that you expect people to read for historical purposes? You obviously don't get the point.

1 Like

Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by babamoha(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Book of hatred and lies"
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Don't forget to also give details of how much APC Governors legislative of both chambers looted from various states accounts/public funds.

1 Like

Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by Siscooh: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2017
If I were Jonathan' I for stay quiet for ever. These big Yoda will only realise on their dying beds that God owns the world and not them. Enough of this boasting. God day!

1 Like

Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by Siscooh: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
NigerDeltans hope you now know your true enemies

Igbos have been vindicated
I pray they see with what you are saying. SS. Well! Stay you quiet afterall Na them them
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by goodvision12(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2017
ephi123:
Book again?!

Modified:
To all those shouting, I'm not discouraging reading in any way, however reading a book written by a thief and looter, a book whose contents have been doctored to suit the writer's perspective cannot provide an objective source for historical purposes.

That one na book?

1 Like

Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by repogirl(f): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2017
The Title should be 'How we installed a Dunce as President who ended up sidelining us.' grin

1 Like

Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by BetaThings: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2017
BigStout:
My yoruba Muslim skull is paining me. Where can i see a yoruba Christian skull to sell??

Try Otokoto market
Or Okija Shrine
The Dibias there are very knowledgeable
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by BetaThings: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
bejeria101:
You believe you won an election using underage kids and you can open your mouth to say it? Wehdone sir!

Same underaged kids that voted for Jonathan in 2011 too. It is wrong now because he lost
Southerners are saints ?
Yahoo yahoo, human and drug trafficking
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by BetaThings: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2017
paramakina202:
How you removed GEJ and gave us a GHOST president.
Kwantunu thieving Thiefnubü while we search for our ghost president.

So why did Jonathan not jail him?
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by MrBully: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Tinubu, write about your rotten teeth instead
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by BetaThings: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
NigerDeltans hope you now know your true enemies

Igbos have been vindicated

What choice did you leave Tinubu? put yourself in his shoes. He supported Jonathan in 2011
Less than 8 months after he was sworn in, Jonathan's region moved against his region by aligning with others (see below)
And Jonathan arraigned him before Code of Conduct Tribunal
His supporters from Osun were not allowed to get to Abuja to witness the trial

Suddenly Tinubu is the villain?

https://www.nairaland.com/874446/seast-ssouth-middle-belt-form

MEMBERS of a coalition, comprising ethnic nationalities and groups from the North Central, South East and South South geo-political zones of the country, yesterday converged on Enugu to hold an all-night vigil and chat the way on how to retain political power even beyond 2015.

Also leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force (NDVF), Asari Dokubo, led the gathering into sending a red signal to the core north, which has ruled the country for the greater part of its existence, saying the core north will no longer smell power in the capacity of a president in the nearest future.

At the occasion, which featured about 3000 youths drawn from Tiv Ndoma Igalla Ibra Ibaji Ibibio Efik Ikwerre Ishekiri, Isoko and various Igbo groups,

Regretting the failure of Biafran revolution led by the late Ojukwu, Dokubo declared that, by 2015, if President Goodluck Jonathan is not interested in contesting, the coalition and other stakeholders working with it would work for the emergence of a president from the South East or North Central zones

He informed that the coalition’s over 3,000 delegates from the three zones of the country were billed to hold an all-night vigil in Enugu during which they will deliberate on the state of the nation so as to tackle the current socio-political challenges facing the nation.
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2017
ephi123:

So of all books to read, it's a book written by a thief and looter, a book whose contents have been doctored to suit the writer's perspective that you expect people to read for historical purposes? You obviously don't get the point.

No I don't get your point. Every actor has a right, covered under freedom of expression to publish his view point. It is left to the reader to discern truth from fable and fact from obfuscation.

People who read Nigerian political literature agree for example that El- Rufai's book 'The Accidental Public Servant' is one of the most illuminating memoirs of the Obasanjo presidency. This despite the fact that it is filled with lies and distortions that clearly show the authors Machiavellian tendencies. Yet we can still distill nuggets of information from it.

The same goes for Obasanjo's 'My Command'

Books are important
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Smooyis:

Betrayal? Senator Tinubu and his cohorts never betrayed any body. They together with millions of Nigerians acted in good faith to bring a change from the highly corrupt, incompetent, clueless and tribalistic GEJ administration. Wether that change has been hijacked by strange bedfellows known as cabals is another story for another day. shocked : shocked

100% in agreement
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by ephi123(f): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

No I don't get your point. Every actor has a right, covered under freedom of expression to publish his view point. It is left to the reader to discern truth from fable and fact from obfuscation.

People who read Nigerian political literature agree for example that El- Rufai's book 'The Accidental Public Servant' is one of the most illuminating memoirs of the Obasanjo presidency. This despite the fact that it is filled with lies and distortions that clearly show the authors Machiavellian tendencies. Yet we can still distill nuggets of information from it.

The same goes for Obasanjo's 'My Command'

Books are important

So you want the next generation to read a book filled with lies and distortions? You don't realize that is doing them a huge disservice?
This is not fiction we are talking about here.

Books are certainly important, but better not to read one than read a distorted one.

3 Likes

Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by bejeria101(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2017
BetaThings:

Same underaged kids that voted for Jonathan in 2011 too. It is wrong now because he lost
Southerners are saints ?
Yahoo yahoo, human and drug trafficking

You arent making sense. Buharis own was glaring with evidence do u think i wld waste my time on you? Waka go abeg

1 Like

Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2017
ephi123:

So you want the next generation to read a book filled with lies and distortions? You don't realize that is doing them a huge disservice?
This is not fiction we are talking about here.

Books are certainly important, but better not to read one than read a distorted one.

No offence but I will withdraw from the argument here. It will evidently take a while for your understanding to reach the level where it apprehends the points I have made.
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by anigold(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2017
hedonistic:
The incumbent president was only unseated because he allowed himself to be unseated.

It's pathetic how idiots can feel important (including Tinubu and the rest) because you gave them the chance to. That's what happens when you don't pull the trigger when you should have. The idiot you had mercy on would later credit himself for escaping death, and ridicule you for being 'weak'.

That's why I like the likes of Abacha and Obasanjo. They muscled their way through idiots in the old-fashioned iron-hand way. Nigeria isn't prepared for democracy yet, as is obvious in the way these idiots use(d) Jonathan to shine.
Too much sense in your post
Re: "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book by Gladys2017(f): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Mr t is one of Nigeria problems I now god will kill you so as you kill adeleke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Walter Onnoghen Compulsorily Over $1.7m Cash / Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / There Will Be Chaos If Atiku Visits Ogun State —kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.