Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands (2027 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 3:34am On Apr 29, 2017
1. The uneducated:- By this I include the half, fairly educated and the drop outs..we now live in a civilized age and anything short of complete education makes it hard for men to ask how your market is selling.. It means your economic support is considered non-available. I know a very beautiful fair lady in my street that could win the MBGN hands down. Very hard working and skillful but yet, no man is seen making moves just because of not being educated.
2. The Short Tempered:- Hmmm, who wants a quickie for a relationship?.. I once dated one and it lasted for just one week... Lol.. They can be very nice but the issue of temper hinders men from sumouning that courage to make a proposal.
These set of ladies don't know how to call it a day when they nag or want to drive home their points. Its always their own side that must be done.
3. The Double- Daters:- See be it online double-dating, offline, work place or even marine boyfriend, the demon controlling these set of ladies life is on a killing spree..How can one lady be telling Seven guys that she loves them at the same time?...rolls eyes....Yes, it happens.Many ladies out there are guilty of this... Don't you know a good husband is God- sent?...Before a sensible man/woman wants to settle down, he fasts and prays like me and God will never direct him/her to a double-dater...They re just badness brewed into one bottle of rum!
4. The talkatives:- Most ladies talk a lot and don't even hid it in public... Damn!
The last thing a serious man wants is your stereo speaker mouth.
5. The Unrepentant Gossips:- Some in this category get lucky if this is their only fault but some do not especially when you combine two or three out of this list into one character of you!...only you?
6. The Unpardonably Lazy:- Some ladies re just damn lazy ...ewww. You find them in most popular cities in Nigeria... Lagos, Abuja and especially Port-Harcourt. The type that will cook only once in a month and stock her fridges with cooked food even rice?...Jeez....My dear, no man wants to feed like a dog..there is a big difference between capital B and the leg of cow stamped on the sand...Fresh cooked foods taste better no matter what..
7. The Religious bigots:- These set of ladies started being holy from the womb..they re no-nonsense ladies and don't joke with their church fellowships.
When you get close to them, its an empty tide you meet. Their character are mostly dark, evil, thwarted, stereotyped or laced with stupidity of maximum equilibrium.
8. The Prostitute Minded:- Slay mamas, IG queens, Snapchat divas and more... These Olosho oriented ladies don't know the evil day that awaits them at age 35 and above... Some get lucky though but its a thin margin..The rest wallow in the wilderness of self delusion that they don't need a husband. Who is even looking forward to wife them?

ADVICE:- Its not bad to have one fault that keeps you off a gender attraction. Having three, four or five of the aforementioned traits calls for urgent counseling...
Life match suites 2017 (07063988862)

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by olureignforever: 4:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Testing spree.
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Nwodosis(m): 4:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Most married women have these qualities, how come they got married?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Iseoluwani: 4:22am On Apr 29, 2017
It can't make fp jo sad
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 4:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Nwodosis:
Most married women have these qualities, how come they got married?
Its obvious they were hidden till after marriage

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 4:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Iseoluwani:
It can't make fp jo sad
Who ask you?
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 4:35am On Apr 29, 2017
olureignforever:
Testing spree.
Holy pikin
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by knight05(m): 5:37am On Apr 29, 2017
ha!
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by KillerBeauty(f): 6:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Okay
You guys have started again

Face your Job if you have one and leave women and their matter alone

3 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Iseoluwani: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2017
MChaze25:

Who ask you?

In simi voice
Ma bimi jamb question
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
KillerBeauty:
Okay
You guys have started again

Face your Job if you have one and leave women and their matter alone
Its just a write up....why taking it personal if it doesn't affect you..
The last time I checked, writing is just a hobby

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Iseoluwani:

In simi voice
Ma bimi jamb question
Simi wasn't a Dundy or fool but you talk like one here
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Another loads of crap smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Another loads of crap smiley
Pained...
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
MChaze25:

Pained...
why should I be? I'm not in anyway related to you that I should feel ashamed for you. smiley
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
why should I be? I'm not in anyway related to you that I should feel ashamed for you. smiley
See this one....
Anyone that this doesn't affect will just pass but your type will try to fight out that guilt...
Take a super bike off my thread barbie!
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
MChaze25:

See this one....
Anyone that this doesn't affect will just pass but your type will try to fight out that guilt...
Take a super bike off my thread barbie!
Now you are pained smiley
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Now you are pained smiley
Not at all...it's just the way I talk to people like you any day..nothing changed.
I repeat use your brakes well as you zoom off Barbie
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Noylax(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
The senseless.
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by mykel25(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
When will all these boys n girls stop forming relationship experts? I don't blame them.... It obvious that jamb is less difficult than it was in my days cuz diz OP sounded like a school cert holder lipsrsealed mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Noylax:
The senseless.
Oh is your sister amongst them too?
Pained nigga!
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by KillerBeauty(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
MChaze25:

Its just a write up....why taking it personal if it doesn't affect you..
The last time I checked, writing is just a hobby

So writing about women not getting husbands is your hobby

Okay

Continue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As long as that's where your priority lies
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Amarabae(f): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nonsense. what kind of writeup is this?
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Noylax(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
MChaze25:
Oh is your sister amongst them too? Pained nigga!
Are you okay?
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
KillerBeauty:

So writing about women not getting husbands is your hobby

Okay

Continue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As long as that's where your priority lies
Hubby ni, topic ko.
Pls go back to your dictionary to spot the difference..
Teacher!!
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
mykel25:
When will all these boys n girls stop forming relationship experts? I don't blame them.... It obvious that jamb is less difficult than it was in my days cuz diz OP sounded like a school cert holder lipsrsealed mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Shut up jare...negative minded jealous piggie
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pato23:
Op
Your head big pass my own for all I care

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lolz at number 4.
Someone cannot talk in peace again.
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Nonsense. what kind of writeup is this?
The type that clearly confronts your idiocies
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by MChaze25(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Lolz at number 4.

Someone cannot talk in peace again.
LOL
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands by Doctorfitz: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kosy79 Na ur face b this? How is ebonyi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Dating Website? / Describe Your Ideal Wife/husband / My Girl Is Beautiful, Respectful But She Smells Like A Fish Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.