Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner (823 Views)

Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Back in the days, when i was in my final year, I had this girlfriend who would monitor my spirit , soul, and body all in the name of insecurity grin . Although we later broke up in a minor dangerous way...

Share your own experience, how you were able to handle an insecure girlfriend/boyfriend present and past.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Lol, funny because I can be a little insecure but I do not like insecure people. They irritate me. Probably because I know who I am deep inside, I'm not a liar or a cheat, so it gets on my nerves when someone shows signs of distrust. I try to reassure them through gritted teeth though grin On the other hand, I can be very suspicious & I will watch you like a hawk in the sky. Reason, IDK you. I don't know you in/out like I know myself, so you could be capable of almost anything in my eyes. If only there were portable lie detectors, life would be so easy smiley
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by BUTTERBEER: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, funny because I can be a little insecure but I do not like insecure people. They irritate me. Probably because I know who I am deep inside, I'm not a liar or a cheat, so it gets on my nerves when someone shows signs of distrust. I try to reassure them through gritted teeth though grin On the other hand, I can be very suspicious & I will watch you like a hawk in the sky. Reason, IDK you. I don't know you in/out like I know myself, so you could be capable of almost anything in my eyes. If only there were portable lie detectors, life would be so easy smiley
I always enjoy your replies

Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
I always enjoy your replies

Awwww, thanks smiley
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by BUTTERBEER: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww, thanks smiley
Is that you on profile?
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Is that you on profile?

No, it's not.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Waladade4luv(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

No, it's not.
ZarZar:

No, it's not.
BUTTERBEER:
Is that you on profile?

Gbagaun
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by BUTTERBEER: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

No, it's not.
alright, ZarZarZarZar smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Never been with one.

©YBR
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

So what will you do if your boyfriend is also an insecure person?
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Never been with one.

©YBR
how many relationship have u bin in? . no offence
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2017
CokersClub:

So what will you do if your boyfriend is also an insecure person?

Like I said, I try to reassure them. I usually say the kind of things I want to hear when I'm feeling insecure myself because I understand the feeling.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2017
CokersClub:
how many relationship have u bin in? . no offence
Can't answer that. Non taken wink

©YBR
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by ztanleechima(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww, thanks smiley
i twice said it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
ztanleechima:
i twice said it.

Thanks, I know smiley

Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by babyfaceafrica: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nothing wrong with an insecure partner, be wary of partners who don't care where you go or who you see..there is any edible cafetaria somewhere
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Capableben(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
ztanleechima:
i twice said it.
hello, you sent me a mail.. i cant really open my mail o.. what's it about?
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by ztanleechima(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
hello, you sent me a mail.. i cant really open my mail o.. what's it about?
you're chemical engineering student, me too, i just have few questions to relate with you, i'd hit you up when am stable. Thanks for the quick reaction.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Homeboiy: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
If i talk now

well, the tread has been derailed
Re: How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner by Capableben(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
ztanleechima:
you're chemical engineering student, me too, i just have few questions to relate with you, i'd hit you up when am stable. Thanks for the quick reaction.
Alright, I'd be anticipating...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

if this Waz a Premier League In 9ja Which States For Win It / My Sad Love Story / You Can Be The Man Of Your Dream !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.