Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. (8013 Views)

Lets Talk Dirty / I Asked Her To Talk Dirty To Me, See What She Said(pics). / I Am H,o.rny Ryt Now I Need A Man To Bleep Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Just as pre-intimacy is a necessary part of sex, talking dirty is. Talking dirty during sex is an interesting thing to do as it comes with a myriad of benefits. Talking dirty during sex engenders intimacy, aids pleasure, informs you of your performance, and gives one a feeling of security. An example of dirty talk during sex is: "What am I doing to you"( This is my favourite), the response I got when I tried this with a girl was "you are fucking me!". You needed to see how aroused I became. Other examples are: "Say I should stop", "are you feeling it?", is it paining you?", "Bleep me harder", "harder", "you're hot", "Bleep me", "your pussy is tight", "take my pussy, it's yours". Add yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Laveda(f): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Dafuk? undecidedgrin

6 Likes

Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by imma2(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Hahaha...nothing we nor go see for NL.

I come dey read blue film again

11 Likes

Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Laveda:
Dafuk? undecidedgrin
Pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2017
I don't understand silent sex. I am not talking about wailing so that the whole neighbourhood can hear you. I refer to the very intimate verbal exchange that's personalised for the one you are with. Or you can use the words the OP posted.
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by MDCCCXXXII: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Laveda:
Dafuk? undecidedgrin
Remove the 'da' I'm sure you know the meaning of the word left. grin

1 Like

Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Fourwinds: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Laveda:
Dafuk? undecidedgrin
hmmmm...u are in d mood..

1 Like

Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:
I don't understand silent sex. I am not talking about wailing so that the whole neighbourhood can hear you. I refer to the very intimate verbal exchange that's personalised for the one you are with. Or you can use the words the OP posted.
Talking dirty heightens pleasure FOR ONE AND ONE'S PARTNER. Thanks.
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by MDCCCXXXII: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:
That's not talking dirty, is it? undecided
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Fourwinds: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:
something like....faster....faster....faster

3 Likes

Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2017
solasolasola:
No need for the capital letters. I agreed with your point but you are too short sighted to see that.

2 Likes

Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by MDCCCXXXII: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2017
solasolasola:
What you described isn't talking dirty. Talking dirty during sex has to do with using profane words.
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by StarBukola(f): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Since works and no play makes? Naturalwaves come in
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

No need for the capital letters. I agreed with your point but you are too short sighted to see that.
I wasn't short sighted to see that. I saw it. I knew you agreed. The capital letters were just for emphasis, indicating happiness that someone refuses to pretend.
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=MDCCCXXXII post=56031676]That's not talking dirty, is it? undecided[/quote
Read the whole thing and put it in context of the original post. Personalised exchange here's breaking it down for you, I will use words that are personal to us. Bespoke words why do I have to use specific words to quantify it as dirty talk? You do not know the specific words I use , I know they fall well within that catergory of "dirty talk".
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Fourwinds:
something like....faster....faster....faster
Maybe ...maybe not
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by naturalwaves: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2017
StarBukola:
Since works and no play makes? Naturalwaves come in
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by MDCCCXXXII: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:
You have to use words to quantity it as dirty talk because dirty talk is dirty talk. There's no sugar coating it.

You using words that is personal to you and your lover doesn't necessarily quantify it as 'dirty talk'.

Imagine your lover on top of your, ramming inside you with the fury of a tiger ravaging its prey and you're saying "love me dear, love me". Now what's dirty about that?
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Fourwinds: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

Maybe ...maybe not
hmmmm...sitting on d fence...u are a girl so I expect this kind of reply
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by StarBukola(f): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2017
naturalwaves:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
angry angry don't tell u don't talk dirty ooo.... C'mom I dare u to talk
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Doctorfitz: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2017
What am I doing to you keh? U're tiling the soil.

Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
What you described isn't talking dirty. Talking dirty during sex has to do with using profane words.
What is your definition of profane? Research on talking dirty during sex and if these examples are not examples of dirty talk I owe you something!
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by naturalwaves: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2017
StarBukola:
angry angry don't tell u don't talk dirty ooo.... C'mom I dare u to talk
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. My mummy is on Nairaland.
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by MDCCCXXXII: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2017
solasolasola:
What is your definition of profane? Research on talking dirty during sex and if these examples are not examples of dirty talk I owe you something!
Profane, meaning abusive words, like calling the girl, 'B1tch' or 'Bad ass b1tch' grin

1 Like

Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by princechurchill(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2017
She smiles if i start with words like
I want to divide your pineapple to lick some juice
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Johnflex02(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2017
I love dirty talks during sex,e dey sweet me wen i dey hear am
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Fmartin(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2017
prettythicksmi come talk ur own make naija better grin
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Profane, meaning abusive words, like calling the girl, 'B1tch' or 'Bad ass b1tch' grin
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
That is not dirty talk. Do your research!

1 Like

Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by StarBukola(f): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2017
naturalwaves:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. My mummy is on Nairaland.
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Fmartin:
prettythicksmi come talk ur own make naija better grin
hahahahaaha see ur head
Re: Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. by Fmartin(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
hahahahaaha see ur head
oya am waiting o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN / Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) / I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.