Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos (59717 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by naijacentric(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Shina Rambo's dad sorry
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by onatisi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
This guy just dey take style style relax and sleep. Make dem leave if he tire he go stand up
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by madridguy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
May Allah Rahmah be upon him.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by bootylady101(f): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
With glasses?

Ok Kwantinue
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by genearts(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So it is news..someone cries at his brother grave?..I tire for some people

everything na news for NL na, u never see that davido gave beggar $20 thread? lol

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
genearts:

everything na news for NL na, u never see that davido gave beggar $20 thread? lol
I just tire o..boring things
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Take heart bro
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Adeleke's and their round egg heads
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Cooleasy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chanchit:
Dem for just help the guy dig that grave small to feel more connected to his brother.
You shouldn't have said this kind of thing. To lose a loved one is a tragedy of unimaginable magnitude. It's a path that I have passed; you would feel it was the end of the world. As for me, seeing the picture of how the late senator's brother wept at the grave, made me to feel sober and humble. It made me to feel weak. I can never dare to joke with the death of anybody. NEVER!
May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Breds dad
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by siie: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
This Adeleke's just be like the lannister's in game of thrones.. They are all in mon£¥.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by OAUTemitayo: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:
Good riddance to the ewedu senator. grin
Oloriburuku omo

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Chanchit: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cooleasy:

You shouldn't have said this kind of thing. To lose a loved one is a tragedy of unimaginable magnitude. It's a path that I have passed; you would feel it was the end of the world. As for me, seeing the picture of how the late senator's brother wept at the grave, made me to feel sober and humble. It made me weak. I can never dare to joke with the death of anybody. NEVER!
May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

Well, we've all lost close ones. Don't let me start spelling it out, life would definitely go on, why the drama, and he's a man.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Vanity is life
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by ShoProperties(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who noticed that girl in the jeep. The man go weep but lock the girl in the jeep so they won't go and suck her blood too... Anyways check my signature it might help your friends and family
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by ajepako(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na who for console am before? Just shedding cloclodile tears

Who puted the Nigerian flag on the grave?

Why dem no go 'puted ' Nigerian flag?

Was he not a Nigerian dead man?

Abi you think say everybody is from New York in 'Canada' state like you?
tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by seun1960(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by 1koboko: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Insensitive pig fart. Your comment is distasteful. Rip to the dead.

OlanreJohnson:

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by oyienootieno: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op please if you are less busy read your Bible or Quran you will gain more knowledge than posting this. Of what value is this news, People have bee crying for their loved ones since time past.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chanchit:
Dem for just help the guy dig that grave small to feel more connected to his brother.

keep your stupidity out of public, u ve been warned

there is one car man must enter after the last breath, the car is GRAVE

I pray we will not die untimely in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
ajepako:

Why dem no go 'puted ' Nigerian flag?

Was he not a Nigerian dead man?

Abi you think say everybody is from New York in 'Canada' state like you?
tongue tongue tongue tongue
i doesn't have your time nau
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:
Mumu, in case you typed that comment to get quotes, let me start with this- you are too childish and idiotically foolish.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Chanchit: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Adebowale89:

keep your stupidity out of public, u ve been warned

there is one car man must enter after the last breath, the car is GRAVE

I pray we will not die untimely in Jesus name

Can you just hear yourself? "there is a car a man must enter after the last breath" so why is the man throwing tantrums.
And lest I forget, you are more stu. pid.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Smartademu(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:
Are u well at all?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by SURElee(f): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Forgive me because I want to be insensitive here a bit. Somebody flies into the country to cry for a departed relative? This trip was scheduled, isn't it? So he lands naija and some associates take him to the cemetry so while he knees down crying, another person takes photos only to be released on social media. He for kukuma remain abroad cry the cry there and post it on IG na.

Sebi one of them said his dogs feed better than some Nigerians, hope he sees the end of a well fed and highly placed man in the society.

All we have on earth is given to us from above. It is only wisdom and understanding of this that makes us humble.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chanchit:

Can you just hear yourself? "there is a car a man must enter after the last breath" so why is the man throwing tantrums.
And lest I forget, you are more stu. pid.

that doesn't justify you to display an expensive stupidity on public forum

must u talk when your brain network had failed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Chanchit: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Adebowale89:

that doesn't justify you to display an expensive stupidity on public forum

must u talk when your brain network had failed?

OK, now u understand, your father bought data for me, it means I should take permission from you before I post anything on nairaland. Ashiaraba, Omo alejatijati.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chanchit:

OK, now u understand, your father bought data for me, it means I should take permission from you before I post anything on nairaland. Ashiaraba, Omo alejatijati.

I can't just help it but laugh at your childishness grin

just grow up and stop disgracing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by Cooleasy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chanchit:

Well, we've all lost close ones. Don't let me start spelling it out, life would definitely go on, why the drama, and he's a man.
Each person's loved one matters to him in different ways and in varying intensity. It is natural that he should cry. It is his elder brother fa, and not a distant neighbour and this a recent tragedy; not something that happened several months ago. The pain is still fresh. If causing a 'drama' by weeping at his brother's grave is what he did, his brother is worth it. Feeling very sad at bereavement isn't really about being a man. It's rather more about being human with feelings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.