Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative (4113 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by afonjaheadhunt: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu having fulfilled the stringent bail conditions gained his freedom, this got Yorubas on Nairaland screaming Nnamdi Kanu has betrayed his colleagues leaving them to their fate in Kuje, we all know that the Yorubas on this platform don't like to hear the words Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra so statements like that are not made out of love for Igbo's or Biafra rather it is made out of pain and disbelief.

If Nnamdi Kanu failed to meet up with his bail conditions you would have seen Afonjas creating threads mocking NK and calling Ipob an illiterate movement and chest beaters without elite support, recent development have shown that NK has the Support of all and sundry in high places, Ipob have indeed proved to be a rallying point for Ndigbo as all well meaning Igbo have identified with the group through NK.

The bitter truth is that Afonjas are deeply pained and bitter by the release of Nnamdi Kanu they are simply in disbelief they expected their much touted general to lock him up and throw away the keys or better still shot him to the head at point blank range, but who God have exalted no man can ridicule that is the clear case of Nnamdi Kanu and his quest for the self determination of a sovereign nation state of Biafra.

Another truth, though funny is that Afonjas never expected Nnamdi Kanu to meet up with the bail conditions, talk less of within his pronounced 48hrs time frame, they had already before 48hrs hurriedly created several threads telling all that cared to listens that NK had failed to meet the requirements within 48hrs as promised, but God in his infinte mercy proved himself and shamed haters and naysayers.

The fulfillment of the bail conditions not later than 48 hrs is indeed a victory for Ndigbo and proof of our unquestionable unity and this goes to show that Kanu have indeed won the heart of not just the masses on the streets of Igboland but the elites in elitist positions, this is indeed a time to be proud to be an Igbo man, see the level of love and support that they have showed one of their own, kudos to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by deomelo: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
You tribally diseased people don't get tired ni? smh.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by dxpat4reel: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
freethesheeple:
This Thread and others is dedicated to the following Afonjas who has dead or still thnking about sucide.
1.Ipoexposed.The afonja,mocked kanu,saying trash and was ready to give u videos of kanu soliciting for guns.the mods were happy,pusing every-topic created by him.
Kanu 2 vs 6 said:Take me to court,if u win me,i will denouce Biafra.
Buhari said:Over his dead body will Kanu be free.He is 99% Gone.
2.Omenka..Never seen much from him,but i heard he is parner in crime with Ipobexposed.His name was mentioned everywere as a Real Afonja will Many Marks on his face.
3.Seun.Its only in Nigeria that those in Power Hate criticisim...The owner of NL is always Quick to Ban you for Ages regarding ur Comment about Biafra and Christanity...i So much Hate him....If not for the fact he is Making Money from NL,He will Kick out Biafrans and christains before Propagating their Religion of Peace.
If them no Ban me,i will come back and Talk about Mend44 and Lalastical.Peace..,no matter where u,its in our Blood.
Biafra KWENU!!! Devil punish all dose Afonjas

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by najoke: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
freethesheeple:
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said those words and Insulted the incubent President shows
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily.
Afonjas oya,come and wail!!!
Ok...an Afonja is here.......Kanu is a con artist,......and most importantly a coward.....you say he is brave....he is fearless......how come he was granted bail on health ground.....was he sick.....d9d you see him vomit...or look frail at alll....be honest...were you expecting him to bail granted bail on health ground.
Kanu was forming James bond in front camera for gullible Biafuros like you but begging, prostrating and forming sickness in front of a FULANI justice.......I thot u guys claim he was brave and courageous and would never accept bail.......hypocrites....that is what you biafuros are grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kiss the truth grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by afonjaheadhunt: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Please my brothers and sisters show some love I have just come out on bail too from one of the longest bans on Nairaland Kuje, Banned till 2027 but thank God I am here today, so my brothers and sisters I am also celebrating my bail please my people celebrate with me let me see you wine and merry with the likes and shares..

Afonjas you are not left out, my aboki brothers you are also welcome grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by maximilano: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Nnamdi Kanu having fulfilled the stringent bail conditions gained his freedom, this got Yorubas on Nairaland screaming Nnamdi Kanu has betrayed his colleagues leaving them to their fate in Kuje, we all know that the Yorubas on this platform don't like to hear the words Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra so statements like that are not made out of love for Igbo's or Biafra rather it is made out of pain and disbelief.

If Nnamdi Kanu failed to meet up with his bail conditions you would have seen Afonjas creating threads mocking NK and calling Ipob an illiterate movement and chest beaters without elite support, recent development have shown that NK has the Support of all and sundry in high places, Ipob have indeed proved to be a rallying point for Ndigbo as all well meaning Igbo have identified with the group through NK.

The bitter truth is that Afonjas are deeply pained and bitter by the release of Nnamdi Kanu they are simply in disbelief they expected their much touted general to lock him up and throw away the keys or better still shot him to the head at point blank range, but who God have exalted no man can ridicule that is the clear case of Nnamdi Kanu and his quest for the self determination of a sovereign nation state of Biafra.

Another truth, though funny is that Afonjas never expected Nnamdi Kanu to meet up with the bail conditions, talk less of within his pronounced 48hrs time frame, they had already before 48hrs hurriedly created several threads telling all that cared to listens that NK had failed to meet the requirements within 48hrs as promised, but God in his infinte mercy proved himself and shamed haters and naysayers.

The fulfillment of the bail conditions not later than 48 hrs is indeed a victory for Ndigbo and proof of our unquestionable unity and this goes to show that Kanu have indeed won the heart of not just the masses on the streets of Igboland but the elites in elitist positions, this is indeed a time to be proud to be an Igbo man, see the level of love and support that they have showed one of their own, kudos to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
The Afonjas must be really important because ipob can't survive without mentioning them. Buhari is hausa fulani but the ipob blames the afonjas. It seems the hausa fulani are too strong for the ipob, and they're too scared to face their fears. grin
afonjaheadhunt:

The Afonjas must be really important because ipob can't survive without mentioning them. Buhari is hausa fulani but the ipob blames the afonjas. It seems the hausa fulani are too strong for the ipob, and they're too scared to face their fears.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by afonjaheadhunt: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
maximilano:

The Afonjas must be really important because ipob can't survive without mentioning them. Buhari is hausa fulani but the ipob blames the afonjas. It seems the hausa fulani are too strong for the ipob, and they're too scared to face their fears. grin
The Afonjas must be really important because ipob can't survive without mentioning them. Buhari is hausa fulani but the ipob blames the afonjas. It seems the hausa fulani are too strong for the ipob, and they're too scared to face their fears.
for you to double post, this thread must have really hit a nerve grin Afonja

I hope you clicked like on the Original post afonja tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by Jabioro: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tribalism has been the least IPOB members on nairaland.. it was different person that received the beating and another man is crying for the pains. If you people knew what you are agitating for AFONJAs would not be your stumbling block.. We must be of more important in these your common ground that's why you're looking for our support in every move of yours.. Many has gave you support yet your peoples receive it with a disdain behaved.. ..You have come up openly on AFONJAs land (nairaland) screamed against me.. See your life in a mirror I get a better reflection of yours hatred

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by odduduwa: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
afonja and double standards are like stupidity and idiocy ....spit on their bicycle seat heads

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by Igboesika: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op God bless you, though not all afonjass, Yoruba Christians are manageable but afonja moooozlems are damn terrible.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by maximilano: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
for you to double post, this thread must have really hit a nerve grin Afonja

I hope you clicked like on the Original post afonja tongue
There's nothing to be angered about when it comes to Ipob because everyone knows Ipob are just noisemakers with low self-esteem who would rather channel their energy to insult others on social sites than looking for ways to actualize their goal. You're all online noisemakers with no action, empty barrels they said makes the loudest noise. Keep attacking the Afonjas while the hausa Fulani's enslaves you all.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by deomelo: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
maximilano:

There's nothing to be angered about when it comes to Ipob because everyone knows Ipob are just noisemakers with low self-esteem who would rather channel their energy to insult others on social sites than looking for ways to actualize their goal. You're all online noisemakers with no action, empty barrels they said makes the loudest noise. Keep attacking the Afonjas while the hausa Fulani's enslaves you all.

Basically true.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by maximilano: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
odduduwa:
afonja and double standards are like stupidity and idiocy ....spit on their bicycle seat heads
Who exhibits more double standard? Seems you've forgotten that the Igbo coup is the genesis of all this.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by vincentjk(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
I dash una this one, tribal mark people...

I no call name o

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by vincentjk(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
maximilano:

If you don't know let me tell you

Hausas are afraid and submissive to the igbos thats why their career in the east doesn't exceed selling dibino lmao

We are in the north and we own a plaza, cars and houses in the north

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by afonjaheadhunt: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
maximilano:

Are you serious with that post or are you just trolling, Ipob chest beaters? How ironic we all saw them on the streets of port-harcourt, Onitsha, Aba, Asaba and other major cities across the old eastern region and the major cities of the world even in the face of live ammunition of the blood thirsty Nigerian army, so calling them chest beat is a big joke, try again, and did I mention that the Ipob chief Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have been released on bail even though your commander in chief swore over his dead body to see it happen.... so guy stop typing out of emotions and face the Afonja painful reality.

After all we all saw how Afonja were saying he would die in prison, many even swore to commit suicide if he was released, I guess that is the reason for low traffic on Afonja threads today grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by Mynd666: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
You know, it's very funny seeing descendants of the Fallen one, calling someone a "coward."

For real? It's just like Abubakar Shekau calling someone a terrorist cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by maximilano: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Are you serious with that post or are you just trolling, Ipob chest beaters? How ironic we all saw them on the streets of port-harcourt, Onitsha, Aba, Asaba and other major cities across the old eastern region and the major cities of the world even in the face of live ammunition of the blood thirsty Nigerian army, so calling them chest beat is a big joke, try again, and did I mention that the Ipob chief Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have been released on bail even though your commander in chief swore over his dead body to see it happen.... so guy stop typing out of emotions and face the Afonja painful reality.

After all we all saw how Afonja were saying he would die in prison, many even swore to commit suicide if he was released, I guess that is the reason for low traffic on Afonja threads today grin
So protesting is a way to actualize a sovereign state? OMG tell me that didn't come from a human being. See mentality? Does Nigeria look like a country that is moved by protests? Think my brother, think!!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by afonjaheadhunt: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd666:
You know, it's very funny seeing descendants of the Fallen one, calling someone a "coward."

For real? It's just like Abubakar Shekau calling someone a terrorist cheesy
my brother even though it sound funny you are indeed correct

My brother be careful, don't let Afonjas come and fight you o grin

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by afonjaheadhunt: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
maximilano:

So protesting is a way to actualize a sovereign state? OMG tell me that didn't come from a human being. See mentality? Does Nigeria look like a country that is moved by protests? Think my brother, think!!
guy you have no idea, oh do you really think Kanu was simply release because the court said so, if you don't know those protest was a pain in the butt for the presidency, not to talk of the recent strategy of using kids for the protest which made the jihadist soldiers lovely harmless butterflies only to be admired by the road side grin

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by maximilano: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
vincentjk:

Hausas are afraid and submissive to the igbos thats why their career in the east doesn't exceed selling dibino lmao

Lol.....na wa o. I'm really disappointed @ your response, you're improving their IGR in the North and you call it dominance. All Easterners don't really stay back in the east so why will they troop there? The political class determines the fate of the nation and which tribe dominates it?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by deomelo: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
vincentjk:

You own everything, but you still play victim and you are still irrelevant politically and in the grand scheme f things in Nigeria.

No ipob silly and tribal thread is complete without shallow and empty chest beating that amounts to nothing in reality.

You people funny die I swear.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by maximilano: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
guy you have no idea, oh do you really think Kanu was simply release because the court said so, if you don't know those protest was a pain in the butt for the presidency, not to talk of the recent strategy of using kids for the protest which made the jihadist soldiers lovely harmless butterflies only to be admired by the road side grin
Lol......you don't know the powerbrokers. Kanu was granted bail because they want him to not because of the protests. It's the govt we're talking about here and Nigerias case is peculiar because human right is not respected. If the govt wants to treat your f*k up they will. Ecowas court granted Dasuki bail, has he been released?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by afonjaheadhunt: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
maximilano:

Lol......you don't know the powerbrokers. Kanu was granted bail because they want him to not because of the protests. It's the govt we're talking about here and Nigerias case is peculiar because human right is not respected. If the govt wants to treat your f*k up they will. Ecowas court granted Dasuki bail, has he been released?
oga Afonja stop comparing NK to Afonjas Nk has gone beyond national politics and the world is watching so your Nigerian government is weak and powerless around him and hey they really don't want to find out how far the Igbo are willing to go for NK so don't be fooled, NK is greater than your vegetable as it stands grin

See how the world is watching Nigeria and ipob grin

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by maximilano: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
oga Afonja stop comparing NK to Afonjas Nk has gone beyond national politics and the world is watching so your Nigerian government is weak and powerless around him and hey they really don't want to find out how far the Igbo are willing to go for NK so don't be fooled, NK is greater than your vegetable as it stands grin

See how the world is watching Nigeria and ipob grin
Keep living in the fools paradise, because Igbo's in diaspora protested So he's beyond National Politics....Lol. We know how far, thru online and street protests. If the govt is weak and Powerless and it could keep him in detention for 18 months before granting him bail, can you then imagine what it would have done if were powerful?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) / Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) / Pictures Of Yusuf Buhari In Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.