Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) (4113 Views)

Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by LadyNaija(f): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
It is no longer news that former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has lost his first son, Jide to the cold hands of death here.

Jide who was born by Tinubu’s first wife (not Senator Oluremi Tinubu)

He is a law graduate of the University of Liverpool, England.
He obtained a Masters degree in Maritime Law from the University of London and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1999.

He served as Promoter of TSL Limited and also worked in the Legal Department of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited from January 2000 to September 2001.

He had brief stints with Cargo Maritime, Paris, France, a firm of ship brokers that specialize in petroleum product tankers, and Ocean and Oil Services Ltd.

SOURCE: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/11/things-you-dont-know-about-tinubus-late.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-6d1rCJ8rZ9Y/WfpHQlOBusI/AAAAAAAAIQ4/tLFi0RhsTIoemWrBXKj6sKgMN6aH12PfwCLcBGAs/s640/tine.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by Queenlovely(f): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
dark web onions

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by subtlemee(f): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Respect to the dead but this information won't affect my account balance
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
But he's dead na. Why do we need to know these things about him? Or will knowing them bring him back to life

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by teebankz10(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Which kind death kill am sef
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 2:37am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
Back in 2003 I meet the deceased at an offshore rig off the coast of bonny island. They were auctioning the rig then. I was called upon to bid on it too, but I had a feeling they are not revealing who really owns the rig.
I don't do business if I don't trust you. I was happy he sold it later to my brother whom I used as a decoy. He ended up buying it dirt cheap.
I was shocked when I heard my butler mention he is now late. My condolence to his family

Which kind lie be this madam

You wey your boyfriend sales blood to survive?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by Optional09: 2:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
Back in 2003 I meet the deceased at an offshore rig off the coast of bonny island. They were auctioning the rig then. I was called upon to bid on it too, but I had a feeling they are not revealing who really owns the rig.
I don't do business if I don't trust you. I was happy he sold it later to my brother whom I used as a decoy. He ended up buying it dirt cheap.
I was shocked when I heard my butler mention he is now late. My condolence to his family

Guys looking for job should contact you if they are smart enough grin

4 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 2:54am On Nov 02, 2017
U DON START?BAA .THINGS U DON'T KNOW ,THINGS U DON'T KNOW, WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT U,?AWON WEREE
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by clevvermind(m): 5:17am On Nov 02, 2017
teebankz10:
Which kind death kill am sef
WHY THIS QUESTION NOW? DON'T JOKE WITH EVERYTHING PLEASE.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
Who cares? Someone just died and you are using the situation to blow your horns as a well to do person capable of purchasing a rig. Bleep the Bleep off. After all the decent rant, you still took the back door to buy same asset. Quite idiotic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by udemzyudex(m): 5:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

If it is not your father, it's your mother and if she's not the one, it will definitely be your brother or your sister..

SMH, weldon ma

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2017
MIPNIG:

Who cares? Someone just died and you are using the situation to blow your horns as a well to do person capable of purchasing a rig. Bleep the Bleep off. After all the decent rant, you still took the back door to buy same asset. Quite idiotic.
HAHA!OMO you harsh ooo..
Make i blow my own trumpet sef..I remember working with him in warri we wanted to sell oyel well to bill gate but bill gate said he dint have solid cash cos hiz handling many project..I borrowd him the money ad he got the oyel well.He later paid me my money with interest.I was shocked when my spanish cheff told me of his death when i was chilling in my gaccuzi yerstday.

8 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by nyabingi(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2017
What goes around comes around!
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by GoldNiagara(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

Idiot! lol.Madame Shagaya!
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by GoldNiagara(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2017
MIPNIG:

Guy calm down, she was only trying to neutralize the solemn undercurrent.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by teebankz10(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2017
clevvermind:
WHY THIS QUESTION NOW? DON'T JOKE WITH EVERYTHING PLEASE.
at the time of making that comment,I never knew what killed him which prompted the question, so now I know he died of heart attack
NB:I didn't joke about it,I was damn serious embarassed
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by Amberon11: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
You just seem pained and most probably broke too hence your anger over a harmless comment.

MIPNIG:

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2017
SIRmanjar:

HAHA!OMO you harsh ooo..
Make i blow my own trumpet sef..I remember working with him in warri we wanted to sell oyel well to bill gate but bill gate said he dint have solid cash cos hiz handling many project..I borrowd him the money ad he got the oyel well.He later paid me my money with interest.I was shocked when my spanish cheff told me of his death when i was chilling in my gaccuzi yerstday.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2017
Amberon11:
You just seem pained and most probably broke too hence your anger over a harmless comment.

I am pained, because some level headed human being just passed, and someone feels like this is a space to wash. Wether the babe is serious or not she is wrong. Now that you know I am pained what else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2017
subtlemee:
Respect to the dead but this information won't affect my account balance

hello my lovely! where hast thou been all the while? i missed you and that magical smile plenty o! grin grin
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by subtlemee(f): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2017
judgedredd22:

hello my lovely! where hast thou been all the while? i missed you and that magical smile plenty o! grin grin

You no find me well
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 8:22am On Nov 02, 2017
subtlemee:

You no find me well

haba! well... e be like say na to come do xmas for cali o! make i for carry wine join body come see your papa one time!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by SHAKABOOM: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

Wow!So yu knew jide?Chai!Me ad jide did cool bizness in moscow ad new zealand.We sold 900 thousand tonnes of ice to an eskimo..My condolence goes to his father.The jagaban,my bizness patner ashinwaju bola tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Optional09:

Guys looking for job should contact you if they are smart enough grin

You mean smart guys won't first check her profile? Her boyfriend sells blood to survive
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by gare(f): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

Your butler ? Nice one
Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by intruxive(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
Lol. Are u shagaya or alakija?
If u r not then wake up, its morning grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) by lereinter(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

yu go sabi homemovie

(1) (Reply)

Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened / Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. / See The Price Of Fuel In All Neighboring Nigerian Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.