Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,340 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot (52441 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2017
chloride6:

The best of this argument is that it changes nothing!

So continue in your delusion. Your son will still shine my shoes.

Nigeria is changing and the economic shackles you have held everyone to will not hold forever.

The Military is no more in Vogue. Last I heard, the forms are now free..

I envision a greater Nigeria very soon, if you have what it takes we shall see. No need arguing.

When that transformation happens, I hope this mouth you are running will save you then because unlike the NNPC, there won't be any Quota system.

So enjoy your way of life. In the end, the truth will prevail.

Get the fvck out of my mention with those fake theories associated with illiterates.

My son is shining your shoes, yeah, much more preferable to pushing up 20kg of coke up his anus, can't you get that into your skull?

That my son can never grow up to become an armed robber, a human ritualist or an expert in human trafficking.

Also, note, my son is the president of the country, he is the richest man in Africa. Tell me how you can ever achieve any of these even in dreams.

As for the changing world, you can go and say that to the marines, or better still, wrap it up and...,you know the rest, as an expert.

Meanwhile, it is better you develop a vision for your dream country, not Nigeria. Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by chloride6: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Get the fvck out of my mention with those fake theories associated with illiterates.

My son is shining your shoes, yeah, much more preferable to pushing up 20kg of coke up his anus, can't you get that into your skull?

That my son can never grow up to become an armed robber, a human ritualist or an expert in human trafficking.

Also, note, my son is the president of the country, he is the richest man in Africa. Tell me how you can ever achieve any of these even in dreams.

As for the changing world, you can go and say that to the marines, or better still, wrap it up and...,you know the rest, as an expert.

Meanwhile, it is better you develop a vision for your dream country, not Nigeria. Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.

Has dangote ever sent you N5?

Like I said earlier, you guys are going to be at the bottom rung of the socio-economic ladder if you don't change your ways .

If we are as uneducated as you say, we shall see.

If we have the edge over you, the future will tell.

No more making mouth online. The future is nearly here,and it's going to be exciting!

Don't you agree?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2017
chloride6:

Has dangote ever sent you N5?

Like I said earlier, you guys are going to be at the bottom rung of the socio-economic ladder if you don't change your ways .

If we are as uneducated as you say, we shall see.

If we have the edge over you, the future will tell.

No more making mouth online. The future is nearly here,and it's going to be exciting!

Don't you agree?

The shoe shiner, the gateman, the president, Dangote are all Abokiis and they are all my brothers because I'm also Abokii. Why is one abokii my brother and the other one not? Is that what your "education" taught you?

Being at whatever level of the rubbish economic bla bla bla is none of your business, or do you want to cry more than the bereaved?

Go and say all those unrealistic non-existent theories to the marines as I have earlier adviseed or do the alternative, I don't give a damn.

Reserve all these trash for that phantom "future is here" and spare me all these inconsequential noise.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by engrchykae(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=obiremy post=56032655]As shared by Mercy who lives in Calabar.....

'My heart is pained nd broken! How can a woman be this wicked? I'm so angry right now. I can't keep quiet any longer, else we might have a dead kid on our street one of these days. This girl (aged 11)is constantly abused by d madam, almost everyday. This pix is d one i took of her last week, when d madam stabbed her with a knife. Her offence? She took beans from d pot and ate because she was hungry. Ordinary beans oooo! And fo
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Fourwinds: 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Before we judge, shouldn't we hear the woman's side of the story?
which kind stupid side of d story.....even if such a girl steals my food..I can not beat her how much more stab her...
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by DLondonboiy: 11:11pm On May 01, 2017
Fourwinds:
which kind stupid side of d story.....even if such a girl steals my food..I can not beat her how much more stab her...

What if such a girl always give your 1year old soon Mouth Gig? Against all your warning, even after catching her red handed on several occasions? embarassed
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Fourwinds: 4:29am On May 02, 2017
DLondonboiy:

What if such a girl always give your 1year old soon Mouth Gig? Against all your warning, even after catching her red handed on several occasions? embarassed
Is this d bone of contention.? is this relevant to d topic of d day.?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by DLondonboiy: 5:29am On May 02, 2017
Fourwinds:
Is this d bone of contention.? is this relevant to d topic of d day.?

Lol, I'm telling you to chill and let's hear from the woman, but no, you no gree.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 10, 2018
obiremy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/madam-stabs-house-girl-with-knife-for.html?m=1

If this girl is taking care of her household shouldnt she be taking care of her? Do maids get paid in nigeria? Do all girls under her age be maids til they attend school?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2018
smartty68:

Ogar it happens everywhere in Naija.

Women in general don't like themselves. That's the reason why most women prefer to keep males as friends

In australia girls are the same to each other. Not all but alot. They bully they make u feel bad how u look how u dress what you own or if your rich or poor if your fat or ugly. Even if youre not ugly or fat they will tell u u are. Bullying is a big problem in schools here. Boys may fight or bash each other but the emotional shit girls do to each other is way worse. Girls can be such bitches. They are shallow and petty. Here they worry bout being skinny and the latest fashion and popularity. Its pathetic. They should be taking advantage of the opportunities we get over here and worry bout their futures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) / Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.