Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot (52452 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Charly68: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
MsSantaClaus:

Woman, little girl, Knife and stab wound! Recipie for disaster!! Biko what side do you want to hear? If the girl is not to her liking for whatever reason, send her home, beating, starving and stabbing her is not the solution.
You better leave that one alone . Only God knows how some people reason

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by maasoap(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Before we judge, shouldn't we hear the woman's side of the story?
Wow! Let me guess, your parents keep one and maltreat her as well? We will be glad if you can take a trip to wherever the madam is, and come back here to tell us her side of the story for maltreating, starving, beating, stabbing and throwing her out of the house.
Did you even read part that said the girl is eleven years old, looks malnourished and tattered, works from morning till dusk, doesn't go school, serves the woman and her three children?
Now, we're waiting for your side of the story on behalf of the woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Bollinger(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
KevinDein:

LMAO grin

I see you love bashing Nigerians, especially when news such as this come up. I also understand you feel more German. I'd want you to understand that no amount of evil perpetrated by Nigerians in the past, present and most likely in the future will come close to the crimes against humanity perpetrated by your beloved Germans in the forties.

Nigerians are saints compared to the likes of Dr Mengele. grin

I am neither German nor live in Germany. Yes, they've committed atrocities in the past. Which country hasn't? But here's the difference; They've learn't from their mistakes and moved on to becoming one of the most beautiful and powerful countries in the world. Nigerians have been making the same mistakes time and time again. In fact, for over half a century. So when will the lessons of the past be learned? I love using Germany as examples of what a society should be because every right thinking society should aspire to what they have become. Nigeria is definitely not what any sane society should even consider aspiring to.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by DrogoG(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
A lot bad things are happening in Calabar. Are the indigenous people becoming more evil or what? They're always in the news nowadays for negative stuff.

It was once a great place to visit.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by chloride6: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Really? But what is all these "all girls in the south are in schools"?

Choi see aboki looking to justify his decrepit way of life.

A lot of this helps go to school and do their chores in the afternoon.

You may now drop your phone and continue humping that 10 year old under you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
chloride6:

Choi see aboki looking to justify his decrepit way of life.

A lot of this helps go to school and do their chores in the afternoon.

You may now drop your phone and continue humping that 10 year old under you.

See them, bunch of illiterates grin grin

And for her punishment, her madam beat her thoroughly, stabbed her with d kitchen knife, kicked her out naked, nd starved her for several days. She is just 11 yrs!

Explain those lies we are being fed with on daily basis on how all children of school age from those places are in schools or stfu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by KevinDein: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bollinger:

I am neither German nor live in Germany. Yes, they've committed atrocities in the past. Which country hasn't? But here's the difference; They've learn't from their mistakes and moved on to becoming one of the most beautiful and powerful countries in the world. Nigerians have been making the same mistakes time and time again. In fact, for over half a century. So when will the lessons of the past be learned? I love using Germany as examples of what a society should be because every right thinking society should aspire to what they have become. Nigeria is definitely not what any sane society should even consider aspiring to.
Story story grin

My initial point still stands; humans, no matter where they are from, have tendencies to be evil.

Have a nice day.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Bollinger(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
KevinDein:

Story story grin

My initial point still stands; humans, no matter where they are from, have tendencies to be evil.

Have a nice day.

True. But Nigerians rank among the worst of the worst.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is wicked. angry angry angry
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by chloride6: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

See them, bunch of illiterates. grin grin

Explain those lies we are being fed with on daily basis on how all children of school age from those places are in schools or stfu.

First I consider it intellectually condescending to argue with a man whose brother just shined my shoes.

However in service to humanity, I will continue to engage you in this conversation.

In between your rounds of sex with that 10 year old, ask yourself if the fact that she cannot obtain quality education is enough reason to marry her off at such a tender age.

Nobody said education here was perfect. Nobody has ever said so.

You on the other hand are still wallowing in your Foo.lishness fighting what is clear to the blind just to satisfy your animalistic urge.

Thats why you shine shoes, open gates, fix watches, and rely on the quota system for everything.

So change your ways. You can only resist the truth for so long.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Elhabeeb1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Husbands should also be held accountable when ever there is a constant maltreatment of someone under the care of himself and his wife.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
chloride6:

First I consider it intellectually condescending to argue with a man whose brother just shined my shoes.

However in service to humanity, I will continue to engage you in this conversation.

In between your rounds of sex with that 10 year old, ask yourself if the fact that she cannot obtain quality education is enough reason to marry her off at such a tender age.

Nobody said education here was perfect. Nobody has ever said so.

You on the other hand are still wallowing in your Foo.lishness fighting what is clear to the blind just to satisfy your animalistic urge.

Thats why you shine shoes, open gates, fix watches, and rely on the quota system for everything.

So change your ways. You can only resist the truth for so long.

Actually, we don't make claims that all northerners are rich, and if you view it that the man whose brother just shone shined your shoes is the one you are talking about, it is also important for you to note that

his brother is the president,

his brother is the richest man in Africa.

And you are not even qualified to be a domestic servant to either of them.

Secondly, on the issue of girl child education, it can be very amusing how same creatures making spurious claims about how every female child from their places are in schools are here now making some very incoherent remarks.

On the issue of early child marriage which is being exaggerated, it is worthy to note that these hyp_crites making noise upandan are already taking turns on their girls at 10.

Girls in Aba start having sex at 10 with multiple sex partners.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/

45 yr old man impregnated a 13 yr old pri sch girl, claims she is his wife.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/see-photo-of-man-who-impregnated.html

Mother of 4 was married at 14, to avoid prostitution, community involved in the marriage.
https://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/amp/

Also, this 13yr single mother is also pregnant.

If I'm too view the fact that the brother of Akpan, whose head has been taken over by ringworm in my hood always coming for leftovers to fed on is the one here, I will just log out, but I won't view it that way.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by ikemesit4477: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
obiremy:
As shared by Mercy who lives in Calabar.....

'My heart is pained nd broken! How can a woman be this wicked? I'm so angry right now. I can't keep quiet any longer, else we might have a dead kid on our street one of these days. This girl (aged 11)is constantly abused by d madam, almost everyday. This pix is d one i took of her last week, when d madam stabbed her with a knife. Her offence? She took beans from d pot and ate because she was hungry. Ordinary beans oooo! And for her punishment, her madam beat her thoroughly, stabbed her with d kitchen knife, kicked her out naked, nd starved her for several days. She is just 11 yrs!
Personally, i've talked to this woman, neighbours are also tired of this constant abuse on this little girl. Meanwhile, this girl looks so malnourished nd tattered, she works from morning till dusk serving d madam nd her three kids, she doesn't go to school.
And right now, she is at it again!Beating this girl as if she is bent on killing her. I'm just sad.
Girl child advocates, pls step in. Wht can /should be done?
Let's save this girl before we have another case of 'House girl killed by her madam'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/madam-stabs-house-girl-with-knife-for.html?m=1
op nice job, well done! But you should have include the woman's address!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by HaneefahRN(f): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Devil's incarnate.
And they are the useless type, insect must not move on their children and they treat other people's children badly.

Please get the witch reported to the police and arrested.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by chloride6: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Actually, we don't make claims that all northerners are rich, and if you view it that the man whose brother just shone shined your shoes is the one you are talking about, it is also important for you to note that

his brother is the president,

his brother is the richest man in Africa.

And you are not even qualified to be a domestic servant to either of them.

Secondly, on the issue of girl child education, it can be very amusing how same creatures making spurious claims about how every female child from their places are in schools are here now making some very incoherent remarks.

On the issue of early child marriage which is being exaggerated, it is worthy to note that these hyp_crites making noise upandan are already taking turns on their girls at 10.

Girls in Aba start having sex at 10 with multiple sex partners.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/

45 yr old man impregnated a 13 yr old pri sch girl, claims she is his wife.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/see-photo-of-man-who-impregnated.html

While you are happy to engage me in discussion, it will interest you to note that you are very disg_sting to me and you may not get a response from me forthwith.

So the president is your brother, and aliko too is your brother.

Well good for you, but those almajiris are your brothers too. The whole lot of them.

Same with the gate men, cobblers etc.

Like I said earlier, I'm in this for humanity.

While we down south criticize early sex among kids, you guys take it a step further by not just encouraging it but by legalizing it!

What is disgusting to us, is appealing to you.

These situations are not the same. I hope you can see that clearly.

We don't call friends and family to celebrate a 13 year old having sex rather we whip them and even criticize it online. If you have doubts go to that thread, and see if people are in support of their actions.

Stop looking for a way to justify that disgrace of a life you live up North.

Be wise, just as the gods are.
grin

Modified

What is the proportion of Akpan's up there to Musa's down here?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
chloride6:

So the president is your brother, and aliko too is your brother.

Well good for you, but those almajiris are your brothers too. The whole lot of them.

Same with the gate men, cobblers etc.

Like I said earlier, I'm in this for humanity.

While we down south criticize early sex among kids, you guys take it a step further by not just encouraging it but by legalizing it!

What is disgusting to us, is appealing to you.

These situations are not the same. I hope you can see that clearly.

We don't call friends and family to celebrate a 13 year old having sex rather we whip them and even criticize it online. If you have doubts go to that thread, and see if people are in support of their actions.

Stop looking for a way to justify that disgrace of a life you live up North.

Be wise, just as the gods are.
grin

They are all my brothers, both the rich and the poor from the North, I'm not arguing.

However, this mother of 4 suffering from domestic violence was married at 14 to escape prostitution, community was involved in the marriage.

Also, this single 13yr old single mother is also pregnant.

The life down South is the most horrible lifestyle, get that into your skull.

But the yet to be answered question is; with cases like these, what is it with all these noise about the much trumpeted girl child education in the south?

Your humanitarian services are more desired by the children captured for baby production in the baby factories littering everywhere down there.

Meanwhile, the Akpans and Chinedus are all over the places here. Musas don't even settle in those horrible places.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by chloride6: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

They are all my brothers, both the rich and poor from the North, I'm not arguing.

However, this mother of 4 suffering from domestic violence was married at 14, community was involved in the marriage.

Most unfortunate happenings there...

Nobody is arguing about that......

However, notice that it is CONDEMNED...

What do you want to say about this happy bride?..

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by chloride6: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

They are all my brothers, both the rich and the poor from the North, I'm not arguing.

However, this mother of 4 suffering from domestic violence was married at 14 to escape prostitution, community was involved in the marriage.

But the yet to be answered question is; with cases like these, what is it with all these noise about the much trumpeted girl child education in the south?

Your humanitarian services are more desired by the children captured for baby production in the baby factories littering everywhere down there.

Meanwhile, the Akpans and Chinedus are all over the places here. Musas don't even settle in those horrible places.

Baby factories acknowledged and CONDEMNED.

Spot the difference. Someone has identified a problem the other is fo.olisly justifying his.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
chloride6:

Most unfortunate happenings there...

Nobody is arguing about that......

However, notice that it is CONDEMNED...

What do you want to say about this happy bride?..

Who condemned what?

The marriage of a 14yr old as an escape from prostitution duly appoved by parents and community?

Or the 13yr old single mother who is pregnant for the second time?

But a question is pending;

what is it with all these noise about the much trumpeted girl child education in the south?

Is the 11yr old a graduate? Or the 13 &14 yr old mothers of children?

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
chloride6:

Baby factories acknowledged and CONDEMNED.

Spot the difference. Someone has identified a problem the other is fo.olisly justifying his.

Accepted and condemned, noted.

Who is doing more harm to the girl child?

If these children were actually in schools as we were always made to understand, how were they camped for such ungodly activities?

How has the condemnation reduced the rising trend of that lucrative business?

Children of 10 yrs old are camped and serially raped and the babies they come forth with are sold out and the criminals in this ungodly act are pointing their blood stained scruffy fingers at others.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Ehinmola(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
obiremy:
As shared by Mercy who lives in Calabar.....

'My heart is pained nd broken! How can a woman be this wicked? I'm so angry right now. I can't keep quiet any longer, else we might have a dead kid on our street one of these days. This girl (aged 11)is constantly abused by d madam, almost everyday. This pix is d one i took of her last week, when d madam stabbed her with a knife. Her offence? She took beans from d pot and ate because she was hungry. Ordinary beans oooo! And for her punishment, her madam beat her thoroughly, stabbed her with d kitchen knife, kicked her out naked, nd starved her for several days. She is just 11 yrs!
Personally, i've talked to this woman, neighbours are also tired of this constant abuse on this little girl. Meanwhile, this girl looks so malnourished nd tattered, she works from morning till dusk serving d madam nd her three kids, she doesn't go to school.
And right now, she is at it again!Beating this girl as if she is bent on killing her. I'm just sad.
Girl child advocates, pls step in. Wht can /should be done?
Let's save this girl before we have another case of 'House girl killed by her madam'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/madam-stabs-house-girl-with-knife-for.html?m=1
. This woman should be arrested,face trial and subsequently imprisoned. This is modern days slavery. Iam sure there are other worst cases of this nature suffering in silence. Prohibition of house maid is the answer.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Dejiprince: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If these children were actually in schools as we were always made to understand, how were they camped for such ungodly activities?

Children of 10 yrs old are camped and serially raped and the babies they come forth with are sold out and the criminals in this ungodly act are pointing their blood stained scruffy fingers at others.

I like the bolded, very perfect.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by lequatee(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Take that sermon to your people, that's their stock in trade.

Pitiable situations were discussed by ipad members along that line, so spare me all these preachings.

A girl was announced missing on this platform, how did it end? Insults.

Itsmeaboki, abeg come listen to super sermon. grin grin grin

if the hate is in you, then water it and let it grow. I refuse to be an Instrument for hate.

By the way, you don't know me neither do you know my "people "

love not hate, peace.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
lequatee:

if the hate is in you, then water it and let it grow. I refuse to be an Instrument for hate.

By the way, you don't know me neither do you know my "people "

love not hate, peace.
[/s]
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by abels(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Sharrap
.. Ok
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by chloride6: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You keep hammering on this single event.

like i said, it is highly condemned.

you have not condemned your cradle robbing.

is that a Godly act to you?

You asked if the condemnation has changed anything?

firstly, you always try and paint the goriest pictures of people living down south like people have baby factories in every street.

while I do not understand the rationale for this, allow me to use this opportunity to appeal to you to stop deceiving yourself.

You can't deceive God, the devil and of course yourself. Child marriage is very normal and is even celebrated in the open.

My people have a saying, what is bad does not have another name. It is bad.

Desist from cradle robbing. Nothing good comes from it. if you are allowed by your religion. Be wise enough to be able to discern what is right and wrong. Sorry to bust your bubble, but your religion isn't always right.

the other day, a 14-year-old girl from kano killed her husband as she couldn't stand the thought of being married off.

https://www.nairaland.com/2058247/kano-child-bride-confesses-killing-husband

In fact, child marriage is a violation of their fundamental human right, and you people are celebrating this rubbish.

Seems you need to tuck a copy of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights inside your Quran. Maybe Northerners will respect fundamental human rights if they read it from a Quran.

The fight step to solving a problem is acknowledging it. We have acknowledged our problems.

Prove to the world that something good can come from Northern Nigeria.

Trivia

Do you know Northern Nigeria is the most educationally backward region in Africa?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

As educationally disadvantaged as Africans are perceived to be, you guys floored everyone on the continent.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In a crate of bad eggs, you Northerners are the broken eggs grin grin grin grin grin

Malala looking at you like, LionDeLeo so you like little girls grin grin grin grin grin grin

Change your ways !!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by Cloetrish(f): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:

no matter wat d gal did, she doesnt deserve dis kind of treatment, for christ sake she is just a kid
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 3:40am On Apr 30, 2017
chloride6:

You keep hammering on this single event.

like i said, it is highly condemned.

you have not condemned your cradle robbing.

is that a Godly act to you?

You asked if the condemnation has changed anything?

firstly, you always try and paint the goriest pictures of people living down south like people have baby factories in every street.

while I do not understand the rationale for this, allow me to use this opportunity to appeal to you to stop deceiving yourself.

You can't deceive God, the devil and of course yourself. Child marriage is very normal and is even celebrated in the open.

My people have a saying, what is bad does not have another name. It is bad.

Desist from cradle robbing. Nothing good comes from it. if you are allowed by your religion. Be wise enough to be able to discern what is right and wrong. Sorry to bust your bubble, but your religion isn't always right.

the other day, a 14-year-old girl from kano killed her husband as she couldn't stand the thought of being married off.

https://www.nairaland.com/2058247/kano-child-bride-confesses-killing-husband

In fact, child marriage is a violation of their fundamental human right, and you people are celebrating this rubbish.

Seems you need to tuck a copy of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights inside your Quran. Maybe Northerners will respect fundamental human rights if they read it from a Quran.

The fight step to solving a problem is acknowledging it. We have acknowledged our problems.

Prove to the world that something good can come from Northern Nigeria.

Trivia

Do you know Northern Nigeria is the most educationally backward region in Africa?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

As educationally disadvantaged as Africans are perceived to be, you guys floored everyone on the continent.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In a crate of bad eggs, you Northerners are the broken eggs grin grin grin grin grin

Malala looking at you like, LionDeLeo so you like little girls grin grin grin grin grin grin

Change your ways !!

At the end of a "well-researched" response, everything still ended up in motion without movement, the circus continues, yet no explanation was given to the questions raised, rather, an attempt was made to paint the stale and exaggerated self-deceiving perceptions.

Now, I repeat;

1. A young girl that was married off who "suffered" and end up coming forth with babies that grow up as hers and children who are serially raped, the resulting babies sold off, their lives wasted and end up at best as full time oloshos, whose life was more damaged?

2.With several cases of child abuse in the form of domestic servants, little girls below 10 into full time prostitution, easy recruits into baby manufacturing industries, children trafficking for sex slaves etc, what happens to the much trumpeted girl child education in the south, since these girls "are all in schools"?

3.Tell me who criminalised/condemned the marriage of this mother of 4, whose marriage at 14 to escape prostitution was duly encouraged, approved by her parents and by extension, the society.

Link provided once again.

Stop hiding behind some well educated and cultured dudes in the south and be spewing thrash, most of you are illiterates down there, I have been to several states in the south, don't tell me what I know. How many of those touts roaming the streets can even write their names? Even some of the supposed graduates are only good at Pidgin, I stay and work with them.

If PEJ were to be a Northerner, you lots would have been falling over yourselves telling us how she is a sample of Northern women, yet that is what a sizeable number of what women are in those places. Of all wives of Presidents/HOSs from the North, name one illiterate.

Meanwhile, I wonder how creatures who have committed and are still committing the worst sexual crimes ever known to mankind will still have guts to be pointing fingers at others on same.

Man raped his own daughters of 5, 7 and 9 yrs old
http://newsrescue.com/enugu-man-raped-his-5-7-and-9-year-old-children/#axzz4cRXsGmOx.

2yr old girl raped to comatose.
https://www.nairaland.com/3504995/2-year-old-girl-raped-comatose-enugu

24yr old boy raped 8yr old cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3326895/24yrs-old-boy-rapes-8yrs.

Even pastors are not left out
https://www.nairaland.com/3141276/pastor-sex-24-boys-ebonyi

The list is endless and it is on the increase, yet one imb is coming up with "it was condemned" as a defence for damaging innocent little children.

Gerrout.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by chloride6: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

At the end of a "well-researched" response, everything still ended up in motion without movement, the circus continues, yet no explanation was given to the questions raised, rather, an attempt was made to paint the stale and exaggerated self-deceiving perceptions.

Now, I repeat;

1. A young girl that was married off who "suffered" and end up coming forth with babies that grow up as hers and children who are serially raped, the resulting babies sold off, their lives wasted and end up at best as full time oloshos, whose life was more damaged?

2.With several cases of child abuse in the form of domestic servants, little girls below 10 into full time prostitution, easy recruits into baby manufacturing industries, children trafficking for sex slaves etc, what happens to the much trumpeted girl child education in the south, since these girls "are all in schools"?

3.Tell me who criminalised/condemned the marriage of this mother of 4, whose marriage at 14 to escape prostitution was duly encouraged, approved by her parents and by extension, the society.

Link provided once again.

Stop hiding behind some well educated and cultured dudes in the south and be spewing thrash, most of you are illiterates down there, I have been to several states in the south, don't tell me what I know. How many of those touts roaming the streets can even write their names? Even some of the supposed graduates are only good at Pidgin, I stay and work with them.

If PEJ were to be a Northerner, you lots would have been falling over yourselves telling us how she is a sample of Northern women, yet that is what a sizeable number of what women are in those places. Of all wives of Presidents/HOSs from the North, name one illiterate.

[b]Meanwhile, I wonder how creatures who have committed and are still committing the worst sexual crimes [/b]ever known to mankind will still have guts to be pointing fingers at others on same.

Man raped his own daughters of 5, 7 and 9 yrs old
http://newsrescue.com/enugu-man-raped-his-5-7-and-9-year-old-children/#axzz4cRXsGmOx.

2yr old girl raped to comatose.
https://www.nairaland.com/3504995/2-year-old-girl-raped-comatose-enugu

24yr old boy raped 8yr old cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3326895/24yrs-old-boy-rapes-8yrs.

Even pastors are not left out
https://www.nairaland.com/3141276/pastor-sex-24-boys-ebonyi

The list is endless and it is on the increase, yet one imb is coming up with "it was condemned" as a defence for damaging innocent little children.

Gerrout.

You can never educate an abo.ki. Just look at your pattern of reasoning!

Sleeping with 10 year old is a sin even if your religion s also so!.

The North keep on breeding people like rats and holding g them in shackles of ignorance and religion.

How can you even come here and take the moral high ground.

What you are doing is absolutely sinful.

Do you know the ratio of uneducated to educated women in the North.

Stoping celebrating the fvcking of 10 year olds.

Even your emir, is telling you to change, but the stubborn head no go allow you change.

If you won't listen to me, wont you listen to your own Emir.

Musa Balarabe has also come out to criticise your uneducated way of life....

You are so uneducated, you need a huge influx of southerners during NYC to maintain your schools and save your comatose system from total collapse..

The North should hid its face and never bring it out.

So listen to your Emir, listen to good reason too.

In my family everyone is a graduate. The same thing applies across my my extended family except for kids still in secondary school.

Is everyone in your family a graduate? Tell me Abo.ki

So wake up and smell the coffee.

Because the quota system won't save you forever.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LionDeLeo: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2017
chloride6:

You can never educate an abo.ki. Just look at your pattern of reasoning!

Sleeping with 10 year old is a sin even if your religion s also so!.

The North keep on breeding people like rats and holding g them in shackles of ignorance and religion.

How can you even come here and take the moral high ground.

What you are doing is absolutely sinful.

Do you know the ratio of uneducated to educated women in the North.

Stoping celebrating the fvcking of 10 year olds.

Even your emir, is telling you to change, but the stubborn head no go allow you change.

If you won't listen to me, wont you listen to your own Emir.

Musa Balarabe has also come out to criticise your uneducated way of life....

You are so uneducated, you need a huge influx of southerners during NYC to maintain your schools and save your comatose system from total collapse..

The North should hid its face and never bring it out.

So listen to your Emir, listen to good reason too.

In my family everyone is a graduate. The same thing applies across my my extended family except for kids still in secondary school.

Is everyone in your family a graduate? Tell me Abo.ki

So wake up and smell the coffee.

Because the quota system won't save you forever.

While not still answering the questions, the illiterate went ahead with the usual trash riddled with the charateristic grammatical blunders.

Yeah, in "his house, everyone is a graduate", same inconsequential propaganda garnished with lies they have been storming the cyberspace with from time immemorial, but the chinedus and their siblings hawking okpa from Monday to Saturday are some of the numerous graduates from the yeast, I guess. Even the likes of Chidi whose only trade is humping from one corner of the streets to the other selling gala & Lacasera in Lagos will hide behind a faceless forum to claim graduate. You think being a graduate is about graduating from oga in the of selling fake spare parts at Ladipo MarkATE?

And apart from all these menial jobs associated with illiterates, these same creatures specialise in shoving coke up their ass as one of their numerous "development" strategies grin

Records abound of how these "educated" creatures constitute about 90% of the prostitution trade, yet, rather than hiding their ugly faces in shame they come online with their useless rants of how educated they are.

Now, how has that "education" (assuming they actually have it) reduced the countless cases of rape of infants in those places.

They claim educated, yet their places are more described as the dens of human rituals, armed robbery, killing of parents/relations for money, kidnapping, drug trafficking, children trafficking, burning of old women "witches" and any other crime ever known to humanity.

These are still the "human beings" who accuse widows of murder only to lay claims to the ownership of the departed souls and they are here forming "education".

Have you lots started giving ladies the status of human beings? Have they started inheriting their father's property?

Is it true that two babies can actually be exchanged for a 3310 Nokia phone?

I beg, I no fit laff, see who dey talk about sins.

These are the human beings pointing fingers at others.

Gerrout, you are actually very disg_sting, to say the least.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by LeanonGOD(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2017
For Christ SAKE, what do you want to hear from this EVIL madam or have drank too much of Jamaica Ganja tea?. Kindly advise. Birds of this same feather.
DLondonboiy:
Re: Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot by chloride6: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

While not still answering the questions, the illiterate went ahead with the usual trash riddled with the charateristic grammatical blunders.

Yeah, in "his house, everyone is a graduate", same inconsequential propaganda garnished with lies they have been storming the cyberspace with from time immemorial, but the chinedus and their siblings hawking okpa from Monday to Saturday are some of the numerous graduates from the yeast, I guess. Even the likes of Chidi whose only trade is humping from one corner of the streets to the other selling gala & Lacasera in Lagos will hide behind a faceless forum to claim Bill Gates.

And apart from all these menial jobs associated with illiterates, these same creatures specialise in shoving coke up their ass as one of their numerous "development" strategies grin

Records abound of how these "educated" creatures constitute about 90% of the prostitution trade, yet, rather than hiding their ugly faces in shame they come online with their useless rants of how educated they are.

Now, how has that "education" (assuming they actually have it) reduced the countless cases of rape of infants in those places.

They claim educated, yet their places are more described as the dens of human rituals, armed robbery, killing of parents/relations for money, kidnapping, drug trafficking, children trafficking, burning of old women "witches" and any other crime ever known to humanity.

These are still the "human beings" who accuse widows of murder only to lay claims to the ownership of the departed souls and they are here forming "education".

Have you lots started giving ladies the status of human beings? Have they started inheriting their father's property?

I understand two babies can actually be exchanged for a 3310 Nokia phone.

These are the human beings pointing fingers at others.

Gerrout, you are actually very disg_sting, to say the least.

The best of this argument is that it changes nothing!

So continue in your delusion. Your son will still shine my shoes.

Nigeria is changing and the economic shackles you have held everyone to will not hold forever.

The Military is no more in Vogue. Last I heard, the forms are now free..

I envision a greater Nigeria very soon, if you have what it takes we shall see. No need arguing.

When that transformation happens, I hope this mouth you are running will save you then because unlike the NNPC, there won't be any Quota system.

So enjoy your way of life. In the end, the truth will prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual / Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob / Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.